GYM makes you uglier

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
I just never seen a good looking natural not roided guy that is above HTN and is a gym addict like those tiktok guys.
Again, not roided. David Laid is both roided and has the perfect human genetics
I went on vacation and stopped the gym for 30 days, never looked better. Yesterday i started going back to the gym and i look worse like more bloated and tired.

• +1
Reactions: Delikate2900
just get enough sleep, water and dont eat on a surplus

vitamin C and stressmin to avoid cortisolmaxxing

normies look worse when they go back to gymcelling because they eat in excess and end up bloated, plus not managing stress correctly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, pig_face, goodgamebro and 1 other person
just get enough sleep, water and dont eat on a surplus

vitamin C and stressmin to avoid cortisolmaxxing

normies look worse when they go back to gymcelling because they eat in excess and end up bloated, plus not managing stress correctly
how to stressmin?

i think that gym is useless and even bad
im the most ripped guy in my area only to be mogged by athletic chad

I just never seen a good looking natural not roided guy that is above HTN and is a gym addict like those tiktok guys.
I went on vacation and stopped the gym for 30 days, never looked better. Yesterday i started going back to the gym and i look worse like more bloated and tired.

how to stressmin?
normie advice that works: anxiolytics, avoiding stressful situations, fapping, carbmaxx after working out, do aerobics on offdays (brisk walks for an example), good sleep hygiene - bad sleep skyrockets aggression and stress

ppl say meditation but i've never tried it

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
normie advice that works: anxiolytics, avoiding stressful situations, fapping, carbmaxx after working out, do aerobics on offdays (brisk walks for an example), good sleep hygiene - bad sleep skyrockets aggression and stress

ppl say meditation but i've never tried it
meditation is extremely legit. the best one I would say

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro
It’s a chicken vs egg situation

Naturally, facially attractive people don’t need to go to the gym, so they dont

Normies and LTNs go to the gym because they HAVE to

Assuming this isn’t true, this forum still doesn’t understand Muh bloat is cope. I have way better bone projection at 24 vs 21 bc of ageing and fat loss. When I was shredded (veins on my chest and legs, and shoulders) I still had a baby face but I was young

bro thinks in 1 month gonna have results 💀

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
It’s a chicken vs egg situation

Naturally, facially attractive people don’t need to go to the gym, so they dont

Normies and LTNs go to the gym because they HAVE to

Assuming this isn’t true, this forum still doesn’t understand Muh bloat is cope. I have way better bone projection at 24 vs 21 bc of ageing and fat loss. When I was shredded (veins on my chest and legs, and shoulders) I still had a baby face but I was young
life fuel, I have younger face too cause fucking asian genetics

bro thinks in 1 month gonna have results 💀
and the nigga probably bulked and thought he looked more like shit, obviously he will cause he gon get fat, op doesn't know about body fat percentage i

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
life fuel, I have younger face too cause fucking asian genetics
Yeah I had a turbo baby face until 23 (ppl legit thought I was 18) and within the last year it legit melted off and my brow bone is more prominent. My foid friend and mother commented I have nice cheekbones now

It’s good tho to have that baby face until your mid 20s that way your looks will last longer. It’s annoying to have it in ur early 20s cus you’ll get picked on more. The biggest issue men will face that will determine youthful is hair/density loss

Ideally it’s pretty boy -> maesthetic -> masculine all else equal

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman232
nigger you have a POKEMON PFP. i picked this one as random in my camera roll. answer the question you fucking faggot
Maybe stop kidnapping peach so Mario stops hitting an axe and making you fall into lava and you will be less stressed

• WTF
Reactions: teefight