Gym maxing and going gym is a joke.

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
Unless you're roidmaxxing it's pointless.
You're not going to become david laid even if you're on the juice.
Yes you should train but training at a gym and doing typical push pull leg is daft. Face > Body. Build a physique through calisthenics and home gym, you'll reach your natty peak inevitably even if not as quick as you would training at a gym.
Use that money you'd waste and get you some taban retraction.
srs but. Quit being delusional and wasting time dedicating your life to this shit its not gonna happen espically if youre not on the jajajajews.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: nonserviam, gaymidget, Deleted member 5393 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: CurryCel, nonserviam, here and 8 others
L

• +1
Reactions: MilfLover69
push pull > PPL.

Lol then you should train at the gym retard , quicker better
Go there drive back fuck that. Stay home train hard listening to bootleg bangers. Being lean is all that matters anyway. Bitches really could give a fuck it's all tribal to them
*Trivial

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Go there drive back fuck that. Stay home train hard listening to bootleg bangers. Being lean is all that matters anyway. Bitches really could give a fuck it's all tribal to them
*Trivial
Yeah I don't train in the gym as well , i do it at home with only dumbbells and pull up bar but tbh i want to start training in the gym because it would open more opportunities for me as I would have many more devices that I can use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Your body wants to be in homeostasis. You can't have a good upper body without leg development.
push = bench and squat on one day.

Just make ur own weights then and bench press + squat rack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
Yeah I don't train in the gym as well , i do it at home with only dumbbells and pull up bar but tbh i want to start training in the gym because it would open more opportunities for me as I would have many more devices that I can use
Definitely if you've never trained in the gym before it's good. For me personally I just gre w bored of it realising I could be in the comfort of my own home having a more interesting exciting workout as a natty full knowing my pysique can only go so far. Also hate how everyone "goes gym" now killed my boner for working out tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing and W0KESTMOTHF
Just make ur own weights then and bench press + squat rack
I'll get a squat rack eventually. Just restored some weights.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
I'll get a squat rack eventually. Just restored some weights.
i think 80lb weight vest and pull up bar is better than buying entire gym set what do you think

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing
Powerlifts are fucking shite. Just ronnie coleman maxx ya reckon
i dont even do push pull i do upper lower. but ppl is less effective than either as u only train legs once a week . (youre not going to be doing 6 day PPLPPLrest realistically)

and yeah u need more than just the big 3 to have balanced phsyiqe.

A home gym will cost you easily more than a 2 year gym membership. Even just a bench weights and bar is expensive af

body is cope, only thing that matters is 10% bf and pitt body maxmimum nobody cares about being a mass monster, not jbs at least which are the most ideal. they want niggas like chalamet, that can be beaten by 90% of men

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 6538, Idrissmaxxing and 3 others
i think 80lb weight vest and pull up bar is better than buying entire gym set what do you think
I mean down the line. In the near future I'm just gon a get a bench a pull up bar and call it a day 💪🏿🦍👊🏿

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
body is cope, only thing that matters is 10% bf and pitt body maxmimum nobody cares about being a mass monster, not jbs at least which are the most ideal. they want niggas like chalamet, that can be beaten by 90% of men
Exacrly. All the gymsharkcels struggle to realise this. I used to be obsessed with the shit before I was blackpilled now I realise bitches don't even give af as long as you're lean and obvs FACE

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, Deleted member 10536 and St. Wristcel
Greycels don't listen to this low IQ faggot, he's aware that the gym won't compensate for his fucked up face genetics, this subhuman thinks everybody is built the same. Go to the gym and do your fucking shit. GYM IS FASTER THAN CALISTHENICS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11212, nonserviam, Kmscurry and 5 others
Greycels don't listen to this low IQ faggot, he's aware that the gym won't compensate for his fucked up face genetics, this subhuman thinks everybody is built the same. Go to the gym and do your fucking shit. GYM IS FASTER THAN CALISTHENICS.
This cunt misses the point completely.

This cunt misses the point completely.
Nigga as much as bluepilled it may sound you really think you're going to be gymmaxxed in months? It fucking need years and patience fucking faggot

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
Nigga as much as bluepilled it may sound you really think you're going to be gymmaxxed in months? It fucking need years and patience fucking faggot
Oh wow thinks for filling me in greycel😅😅
I know you bastard. But why spend 4-5 years in a gym when you could focus on functional fitness and mobility whilst making gains 🤔🤔🤔

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
Each to their own. I don't give af I just wanted to vent about my views on training.

Oh wow thinks for filling me in greycel😅😅
I know you bastard. But why spend 4-5 years in a gym when you could focus on functional fitness and mobility whilst making gains 🤔🤔🤔
To slowly cope

Each to their own. I don't give af I just wanted to vent about my views on training.
Yeah I know but some people on this website literally takes everything wrote on this forum seriosuly (like I did moooonths ago) that's why it makes me rage sometimes

Yeah I know but some people on this website literally takes everything wrote on this forum seriosuly (like I did moooonths ago) that's why it makes me rage sometimes
I've squeezed most everything I could out of this forum at this point. I know what I need to do I'm just lazy and broke. Bahahaha. I know what you.mean though. Obvs if you want to maximise gaines to the typical gym split and shit but I'm so over it now everyone does it I think it's WACK.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
A home gym will cost you easily more than a 2 year gym membership. Even just a bench weights and bar is expensive af
Tbh, for the bar I used a random long steel/iron pipe. Wrapped the ends of it with a thick copper cable. Got it to exactly 20kg. Then used buckets for the weights on each end with random metal scrap. Made the rack out of steel mounting corners used for roofs and 2x4s or just random roofing thick wood. Bench was the same 2x4s tightened together with mounting plates. Lots of screws.
Cost me exactly nothing, besides time, as I've just collected it all from construction site.
Was able to bench 80~kg with it and the weakest link were the buckets, as they did seem starting to wear out quickly.
Also made a pull up bar. Same stuff really.
Inb4 suicidemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
Tbh, for the bar I used a random long steel/iron pipe. Wrapped the ends of it with a thick copper cable. Got it to exactly 20kg. Then used buckets for the weights on each end with random metal scrap. Made the rack out of steel mounting corners used for roofs and 2x4s or just random roofing thick wood. Bench was the same 2x4s tightened together with mounting plates. Lots of screws.
Cost me exactly nothing, besides time, as I've just collected it all from construction site.
Was able to bench 80~kg with it and the weakest link were the buckets, as they did seem starting to wear out quickly.
Also made a pull up bar. Same stuff really.
Inb4 suicidemaxxing
Kudos to you bro. Down the line I think I'll just get a squat rack with a pullet attached. But yeh don't need much just some diy and inginuity OWWWwws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Unless you're roidmaxxing it's pointless.
You're not going to become david laid even if you're on the juice.
Yes you should train but training at a gym and doing typical push pull leg is daft. Face > Body. Build a physique through calisthenics and home gym, you'll reach your natty peak inevitably even if not as quick as you would training at a gym.
Use that money you'd waste and get you some taban retraction.
srs but. Quit being delusional and wasting time dedicating your life to this shit its not gonna happen espically if youre not on the jajajajews.
Sounds like you're lazy af lol. You can get a very aesthetic physique naturally, small waist, perfect symmetry whilst not being a huge ogre.

Sounds like you're lazy af lol. You can get a very aesthetic physique naturally, small waist, perfect symmetry whilst not being a huge ogre.
???? What's this greycel on about¿

You can go to the gym to just not be an out of shape fuck

???? What's this greycel on about¿
" Unless you're roidmaxxing it's pointless. " Lmao has nothing to say so pulls out the greycel card. Maybe you think its pointless because you're subhuman?

" Unless you're roidmaxxing it's pointless. " Lmao has nothing to say so pulls out the greycel card. Maybe you think its pointless because you're subhuman?
No dikhead. If you didn't have the attention span of a fucking one eyed wombat you'd see I said it's not pontless fucking shit cunt

You can go to the gym to just not be an out of shape fuck
If you're going to the gym to just "not be an out of shape fuck" you've already lost. Go for a fucking run ya bastard if that's your reason.

If you're going to the gym to just "not be an out of shape fuck" you've already lost. Go for a fucking run ya bastard if that's your reason.
Legs hurt from growing pains

Grow some brains ya bastard 🤠
EmVLIPRU0AA0Vj2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6113
No dikhead. If you didn't have the attention span of a fucking one eyed wombat you'd see I said it's not pontless fucking shit cunt
Maybe don't lead with such a foolish sentence then you BAFOON

Frame beats mass guys. Since I've started going to the gym 6 years ago I've been everywhere from 97 to 109 kilos (I've always been the big guy since 12, so I experienced body halo since even before puberty) and what matters is height and FRAME, frame guys, lean with wide shoulders is perfect body. No matter how much muscle mass you have, be lean and have a nice shoulders to waist ratio.

I dropped the gym 2 and a half years ago, sometimes leaning down, sometimes not really caring and I can attest that if you gym for girls you're wasting your money and time, they don't care about hypertrophy. Just hop on calisthenics if you're not lazy you'll see body, cardio and motricity gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 6113, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
if u r 5 10 and above and have at least an average frame, then it absolutely is not cope imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
You don't need to become a gymcell, but hitting the gym once or twice a week focusing on shoulders, biceps, chest (that's what girls care about) and maintaining low bf (which can give you six-pack as a bonus) will make you more attractive, especially if you're average height

Inject roids

i just want to get to the point where i fill my shirts then im happy JFL

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Calisthenics aren’t going to add size or strength because you can’t add weight to what your lifting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Only train legs u mongs. Squats 3 times a week and end it with booty machine

girls only care about ass and juicy legs, thats what users here told me: @Good_Little_Goy @Collagen or rope @Hector @PeakMaleHeight

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Hector and Good_Little_Goy
Frame beats mass guys. Since I've started going to the gym 6 years ago I've been everywhere from 97 to 109 kilos (I've always been the big guy since 12, so I experienced body halo since even before puberty) and what matters is height and FRAME, frame guys, lean with wide shoulders is perfect body. No matter how much muscle mass you have, be lean and have a nice shoulders to waist ratio.

I dropped the gym 2 and a half years ago, sometimes leaning down, sometimes not really caring and I can attest that if you gym for girls you're wasting your money and time, they don't care about hypertrophy. Just hop on calisthenics if you're not lazy you'll see body, cardio and motricity gains
Shoulders is cope its all about having horzontal and visible clavicles

Having an aesthetic body will compliment my above average face and height, so no I will not rot like a retard.

Also I want to be big so I can intimidate guys that try to mess with me

• +1
Reactions: Soalian