Gym maxing and going gym is a joke.

Having an aesthetic body will compliment my above average face and height, so no I will not rot like a retard.

Also I want to be big so I can intimidate guys that try to mess with me
Do you want to be aesthetic, or do you want to be big?

Shoulders is cope its all about having horzontal and visible clavicles

I don't mean shoulders as in "yuge 3D delts" just so we're clear. I litteraly mean shoulder width, which yes, is also about clavicles.

Use that money you'd waste and get you some taban retraction.
I don't know if you know this, but there are low cost gyms where you can have a membership for $230/year. Even if you saved that money, over ten years you only have a fraction of a Taban procedure.

My company gives us free gym membership at a huge gym. Covid scares ofvalot of the members. So it’s great to workout in a mostly empty gym.

Frame beats mass guys. Since I've started going to the gym 6 years ago I've been everywhere from 97 to 109 kilos (I've always been the big guy since 12, so I experienced body halo since even before puberty) and what matters is height and FRAME, frame guys, lean with wide shoulders is perfect body. No matter how much muscle mass you have, be lean and have a nice shoulders to waist ratio.

I dropped the gym 2 and a half years ago, sometimes leaning down, sometimes not really caring and I can attest that if you gym for girls you're wasting your money and time, they don't care about hypertrophy. Just hop on calisthenics if you're not lazy you'll see body, cardio and motricity gains
Thankyou 🙌🙌

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing
I don't know if you know this, but there are low cost gyms where you can have a membership for $230/year. Even if you saved that money, over ten years you only have a fraction of a Taban procedure.
It all adds up

If you want to train at home buy a pullup bar, a bench a barbell and weights or be ready to train calisthenics for 20 years before you start looking "fit".

Unless you're roidmaxxing it's pointless.
You're not going to become david laid even if you're on the juice.
Yes you should train but training at a gym and doing typical push pull leg is daft. Face > Body. Build a physique through calisthenics and home gym, you'll reach your natty peak inevitably even if not as quick as you would training at a gym.
Use that money you'd waste and get you some taban retraction.
srs but. Quit being delusional and wasting time dedicating your life to this shit its not gonna happen espically if youre not on the jajajajews.

if your a solid 6 face wise gym and getting lean with visible abs will ascend you at least enough to up your tinder matches maybe finally stick your peen in to something human