Gym progress

bigredogre

bigredogre

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
4
This was me at 17 6,4 295 I’ve lost weight since then this me now at 18 6,4 235lbs and imma get more leaner drop to 205 and hop on gear soon 200mg test for three months and after three months then imma do 25mg of anavar and bump up test to 300mg and two year ago when I started lifting I was 6,3 at 160 before I started the bulk
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7851.jpeg
    IMG_7851.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7219.jpeg
    IMG_7219.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7748.jpeg
    IMG_7748.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust and Erdafritnib
This pose is frying me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Ravenfaust
You are fat as fuck, I'd say get lean ,but hey, you're 6'4 so do whatever.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib

Similar threads

…………
Replies
0
Views
17
…………
…………
Astro1556
Replies
2
Views
18
jao 𖣂
jao 𖣂
I
Replies
14
Views
117
fxresdz
fxresdz
spaghettifan33
Replies
3
Views
55
fxresdz
fxresdz
O
Replies
2
Views
50
Ecdysial
Ecdysial

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top