gym succes stories

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
since this forum section is full of brags nowadays, i might as well do the same and give some motivation at the same time. here are a few mires i got since i lift (all body related)

1. was at the beach walking towards the toilet. when i got back i noticed a group of 3 foids, 1 telling her friends to look at me and then all 3 stared at me when i walked past them literally turning their heads

2. was walking home from the supermarket with a tanktop on when a group of 5-6 jbs walked towards me. they all went quiet and one said „ohhhh“ when they passed me.

3. was with 2 foids i didnt know and a mate. one asked if i got ass muscle and touched my butt and said „oh yea you definitely do“

4. met my gf through my gym, she stared at my arms when i approached her for a good 30 seconds mid conversation

5. girl approached me saying „my friend wants your number“ when i walked around shirtless

6. my crush touched my chest mid conversation asking if it got bigger and also complimented my butt

7. young jb mired hard after i sent her pic of my abs. a week later she asked if i want to fuck her

8. foid wanted to cheat on her bf with me saying „my bf is mhhh like the opposite of you, he is overweight and you are perfect“

9. 2 foids approached me asking if i lift, told them i only jog once or twice a week and they said i have a very nice atheltic body

could name many more. my face is definitely not chad tier so dont you ever think that gymcelling is not worth it. im also manlet tier at 5‘9.5

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 3902, Zdeweilx and 25 others
big motivation thread

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, william, Blitz and 3 others
motivation even though face is still most important

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Shodredux, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Shodredux, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
Motivate a lot to go on ngl.Gym is nice and seeing that I'm becoming stronger is also great.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Shodredux, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
You got that much ioi's as a manlet. Lifefuel for manletcels.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 685, je3oe and 2 others
You got that much ioi's as a manlet. Lifefuel for manletcels.
manletism is so fucking overrated on the internet its insane. height is definitely a big multiplier just like body but as long as you tower most girls, its no problem

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Shodredux, Deleted member 685 and 9 others
I want to meet gf in the gym tbh

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Lifefuel for dedicated gymmaxxer @54UD4D3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: je3oe and 54UD4D3
Post height weight.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
I want to meet gf in the gym tbh
its the first and only girl i ever really cold approached tbh. its a good hobby for relationship, we still go 1-2 a week together
Post height weight.
176cm at ~70kg weight but most of these mires were when i was 65kg and lower bf. didnt really have a chance to show body since im heavier. trying to get to 73kg 11-12% for summer

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Lifefuel for dedicated gymmaxxer @54UD4D3
can't wait to get ripped in year or two brah
too bad there are no lifts for my social autism so my only chance is if some foid approaches

its the first and only girl i ever really cold approached tbh. its a good hobby for relationship, we still go 1-2 a week together

Can you describe how the approach went? How did you organise to meet outside of the gym for the first time?
How long did it take to slay her for the first time?

I've tried to tell these stupid motherfuckers to hit the gym but they're all about "muh face". Do not waste your time trying to help these retards

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4675 and 11 others
can't wait to get ripped in year or two brah
too bad there are no lifts for my social autism so my only chance is if some foid approaches
i got rid of my autism through gym ngl. i was autistic as fuck before like VERY autistic and now most normies would think im nt

• Love it
Reactions: 54UD4D3
ok im heading to the gym today

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
A friend of mine said he stopped being incel after gaining 15 kg of mass in 3 months (mostly fat but decent body) girls who ignored.him started to act all slutty, gymcelling is legit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, Chadelite, KrissKross and 2 others
Can you describe how the approach went? How did you organise to meet outside of the gym for the first time?
How long did it take to slay her for the first time?
saw her in a train and recognized her cuz it was my crush for her a while. she got out at the same station as me and i just went up to her asking if shes from the same gym etc. had personal talk for 15-20 min but didnz ask for number. met her a few more times on the way home and we always talked about different stuff. after about 3 months later i trained with her at the gym (worked there for a while) and asked if she wants to go to some local festival with me and a few mates. we went there and got a lot closer. we texted a little and met again a few days later. date wasnt that good and she didnt seem super interested anymore so i went all in and complimented her saying i approached her cuz i want to get to know her (and not be friends). 3rd date i made out with her for like 5-6 hours with small pauses. i fucked her 5 months into the relationship cuz she was a virgin (tried it like every meeting but she always blocked). we are together for 4 years soon

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, RichardSpencel, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
9. 2 foids approached me asking if i lift, told them i only jog once or twice a week and they said i have a very nice atheltic body
JFL

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
you always have to make foids believe u are chad with super genetics. tell them u eat pizza every day and dont lift but look like jeff seid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Deleted member 4675, Chadelite and 3 others
saw her in a train and recognized her cuz it was my crush for her a while. she got out at the same station as me and i just went up to her asking if shes from the same gym etc. had personal talk for 15-20 min but didnz ask for number. met her a few more times on the way home and we always talked about different stuff. after about 3 months later i trained with her at the gym (worked there for a while) and asked if she wants to go to some local festival with me and a few mates. we went there and got a lot closer. we texted a little and met again a few days later. date wasnt that good and she didnt seem super interested anymore so i went all in and complimented her saying i approached her cuz i want to get to know her (and not be friends). 3rd date i made out with her for like 5-6 hours with small pauses. i fucked her 5 months into the relationship cuz she was a virgin (tried it like every meeting but she always blocked). we are together for 4 years soon

Holy shit what a lifefuel story. Honestly good job OP.
How old was she when you started dating her?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Holy shit what a lifefuel story. Honestly good job OP.
How old was she when you started dating her?
15 and i was 18 jfl. u cant find a good looking girl above 15-16 that is virgin sadly. its not cringe anymore now that im 22 and shes 19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
The brag sub. :ogre:

15 and i was 18 jfl. u cant find a good looking girl above 15-16 that is virgin sadly. its not cringe anymore now that im 22 and shes 19

Mirin hard. Taking her virginity must've been great.
How often do you slay her?

• +1
Suifuel, brudi. I want JB admiration so bad. Never got it. It's unimagineable for me that a girl asks me to fuck her.
Also lol @8, I feel mogged by overweight guys.
I started gymceling 3 weeks ago on a full body workout and I already see some gains, so let's see where it takes me.
You're almost 21 if I got it right? Would be nice if you still get JB iois at that age, I'm 19 and I basically only care about attracting JB when I'm looksmaxed in my mid twenties.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Mirin hard. Taking her virginity must've been great.
How often do you slay her?
we only fuck when she isnt near her ovulation so not that much atm. lets say like once max twixe a week
Suifuel, brudi. I want JB admiration so bad. Never got it. It's unimagineable for me that a girl asks me to fuck her.
Also lol @8, I feel mogged by overweight guys.
I started gymceling 3 weeks ago on a full body workout and I already see some gains, so let's see where it takes me.
You're almost 21 if I got it right? Would be nice if you still get JB iois at that age, I'm 19 and I basically only care about attracting JB when I'm looksmaxed in my mid twenties.
im 22 bur everyone thinks im 17 18 so yea i get a lot of jb validation but not much from older girls

we only fuck when she isnt near her ovulation so not that much atm. lets say like once max twixe a week

im 22 bur everyone thinks im 17 18 so yea i get a lot of jb validation but not much from older girls
Same. I look like 16 or 17 so my prime will probably be at around 23 or so when I have a mix of masculinity and prettyboyishness, if I don't get hair loss.
Do you do full body workouts or upper/lower split or push/pull/legs?

• +1
manletism is so fucking overrated on the internet its insane. height is definitely a big multiplier just like body but as long as you tower most girls, its no problem
you are 5'9"no one outside of this forum would seriously say that 5'9 "is short, just fuck their whore mothers.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, CopingHard, william and 3 others
you are 5'9"no one outside of this forum would seriously say that 5'9 "is short, just fuck their whore mothers.
In my country 6'1 is average. Literally.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I'm 5'11 and have been called short several times. 5'9 is definitely considered manlet outside of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 4209
In my country 6'1 is average. Literally.
yeah, but we are living in Germany, where we have a ethnic rate of over 50% in some cities. And even Germans are not as tall as everyone says.
Anyway, height doesn't matter after 5'8" in my experience if you have a goodish face.
I'm 5'11 and have been called short several times. 5'9 is definitely considered manlet outside of this forum.
same here, never heard that

yeah, but we are living in Germany, where we have a ethnic rate of over 50% in some cities. And even Germans are not as tall as everyone says.
Anyway, height doesn't matter after 5'8" in my experience if you have a goodish face.

same here, never heard that
never been called short either at 5‘9

• +1
Reactions: Germania
since this forum section is full of brags nowadays, i might as well do the same and give some motivation at the same time. here are a few mires i got since i lift (all body related)

1. was at the beach walking towards the toilet. when i got back i noticed a group of 3 foids, 1 telling her friends to look at me and then all 3 stared at me when i walked past them literally turning their heads

2. was walking home from the supermarket with a tanktop on when a group of 5-6 jbs walked towards me. they all went quiet and one said „ohhhh“ when they passed me.

3. was with 2 foids i didnt know and a mate. one asked if i got ass muscle and touched my butt and said „oh yea you definitely do“

4. met my gf through my gym, she stared at my arms when i approached her for a good 30 seconds mid conversation

5. girl approached me saying „my friend wants your number“ when i walked around shirtless

6. my crush touched my chest mid conversation asking if it got bigger and also complimented my butt

7. young jb mired hard after i sent her pic of my abs. a week later she asked if i want to fuck her

8. foid wanted to cheat on her bf with me saying „my bf is mhhh like the opposite of you, he is overweight and you are perfect“

could name many more. my face is definitely not chad tier so dont you ever think that gymcelling is not worth it. im also manlet tier at 5‘9.5
Very motivating thread bro 👌

• +1
5 9 is dwarf status, as a 5'9 guy i literally am shorter than all white men my age. i am only taller than gooks and curries.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
5 9 is dwarf status, as a 5'9 guy i literally am shorter than all white men my age. i am only taller than gooks and curries.
it doesnt matter if ur face and body mogs the other guys. all that matters is that you need to be taller than the girl, preferably in heels. i still tower my 5'6 gf if she has heels on

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
it doesnt matter if ur face and body mogs the other guys. all that matters is that you need to be taller than the girl, preferably in heels. i still tower my 5'6 gf if she has heels on
well my face is psl 1.5 and body is ok but not good enough to halo with all my other flaws.

Post your body buddy

manletism is so fucking overrated on the internet its insane
bruh I'm 6'1 good frame good face and was virgin till 20 lmfao. It's exucse.

• +1
Post your body buddy
this pic was at the time i got approached the most (last summer). its nothing special, can be achieved in 4 5 months with good diet and genetics. i didnt even lift for months cuz of injury and didnt hit shoulders and chest for a year due to injury

Attachments

• CE203EDA-D361-4B0D-91AD-C20F0E0EFF99.jpeg
    CE203EDA-D361-4B0D-91AD-C20F0E0EFF99.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 126
  • +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, IWantToMax, Golden Glass and 1 other person
this pic was at the time i got approached the most (last summer). its nothing special, can be achieved in 4 5 months with good diet and genetics. i didnt even lift for months cuz of injury and didnt hit shoulders and chest for a year due to injury
How long have you been training and what programme? You look like you trained for 1 year not 4 years

Mirin :chad:

• +1
How long have you been training and what programme? You look like you trained for 1 year not 4 years
i always had injuries and couldnt lift and lost all my gains. first injury was from a fight, fought vs a kickboxer and took him on hard ground with big stones under us and next day i felt how my shoulder was poppin and inflammated. couldnt gym for 6 months cuz tendon was damaged

other injury was from work, doing the same movement all day and not warming up before heavy benching etc. couldnt lift shoulders and chest for 1 year and lost motivation to gym at all.

3rd injury was when i got attacked by a random guy with a steel weapon, he fucked my lower back.

im back in the gym for 2 months now and at 70kg 12% bf, i was 63kg 11% on the pic i posted

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax, Kingkellz, Madhate and 1 other person

jfl u are manlet and this is ur treatement

iamgine someone like @cocainecowboy who is 6'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and wagbox
didnt read
Soyboy13

• Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz
Lifefuel thread. How many inches are your arms? And what's your workout routine.

• +1
I've tried to tell these stupid motherfuckers to hit the gym but they're all about "muh face". Do not waste your time trying to help these retards
Less competition for us

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, buflek, Kingkellz and 1 other person
jfl at midgets in the gym. Good for you bro your short manlet body is easier to build muscle as supposed to taller men fucking faggot liberal soyboy cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: william, Chadelite and buflek
going to gym at 2:30am after treading this FUARK

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and buflek