gym succes stories

I've been working out for over 6 years and am still skinny fat with practically no muscle. I'm not weak either. average lift strength.
Some people just cannot gain significant muscle mass no matter what they do.

since this forum section is full of brags nowadays, i might as well do the same and give some motivation at the same time. here are a few mires i got since i lift (all body related)

1. was at the beach walking towards the toilet. when i got back i noticed a group of 3 foids, 1 telling her friends to look at me and then all 3 stared at me when i walked past them literally turning their heads

2. was walking home from the supermarket with a tanktop on when a group of 5-6 jbs walked towards me. they all went quiet and one said „ohhhh“ when they passed me.

3. was with 2 foids i didnt know and a mate. one asked if i got ass muscle and touched my butt and said „oh yea you definitely do“

4. met my gf through my gym, she stared at my arms when i approached her for a good 30 seconds mid conversation

5. girl approached me saying „my friend wants your number“ when i walked around shirtless

6. my crush touched my chest mid conversation asking if it got bigger and also complimented my butt

7. young jb mired hard after i sent her pic of my abs. a week later she asked if i want to fuck her

8. foid wanted to cheat on her bf with me saying „my bf is mhhh like the opposite of you, he is overweight and you are perfect“

9. 2 foids approached me asking if i lift, told them i only jog once or twice a week and they said i have a very nice atheltic body

could name many more. my face is definitely not chad tier so dont you ever think that gymcelling is not worth it. im also manlet tier at 5‘9.5
For how long have you been lifting bro? Also How many times a week do you lift?
Been lifting for 6 months (very irregularly tho) and I only get complimented by dudes lmfao..

getting validated for spending years in the gym and killing yourself with diet and exericse

meanwhile i get it for my god given face lol

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
What if 6'2 height?
Try using this calculator, the need is probably a bit less. https://online-calculator.org/health/weight-gain-calculator.php

An example: I was watching in YouTube a 18 yrs boy with 60kg, he gained 8kg in 1 month eating around 4kcal he is 180cm (5'11). The channel is Brazilian, named "Victor lelis", the challenge was called "projeto frango". Once I gained around 10kilos in a month using cyproheptadine.
Screenshot 2020 02 23 12 23 09 232 comandroidchrome

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel