gym succes stories

Lifefuel thread. How many inches are your arms? And what's your workout routine.
my arms are abour 5‘9.5 just like my height

and currently im doing a mix of strenght training and hypertrophy. monday and tuesday i do compounds with 5x5 sets/reps and higher weight and thursday friday satueday i do legs push pull with 3-4x10-12

7. young jb mired hard after i sent her pic of my abs. a week later she asked if i want to fuck her
why are you here cunt?

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
why are you here cunt?
90% of these were after i joined the forum and now im addicted to it

also i keep searching for methods to looksmax further

• +1
IMG 0975 IMG 0976

90% of these were after i joined the forum and now im addicted to it

also i keep searching for methods to looksmax further
right, how are you facially? are we talking 5psl 5.5?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
What was it like before you started lifting? Did you get lots of iois still, or did gymcelling make all the difference?

you always have to make foids believe u are chad with super genetics. tell them u eat pizza every day and dont lift but look like jeff seid
i have a friend who looks like a beast and when he is asked if he works out he always says he was born with those muscle lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and buflek
WHAT THE FUCK, I SEE ALL THESE STORIES ABOUT GUYS GETTING GIRLS AT THE GYM, OR EVEN GETTING APPROACHED, BUT I GO OUT AND I DON'T GET SHIT, MAYBE IOI'S BUT THESE GUYS LEGIT GET GIRLS FUCKING WALKING UP TO THEM AND SHIT, NONE OF THAT IOI BULLSHIT YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME, IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I CAN ONLLY SYMPATHIZE WITH MY BOY
@Pietrosiek

ONLY HE KNOWS THE STRUGGLE ABOUT RIDING ON THE BUS EVERYDAY, JUST TRYING TO GET WIKTORIA TO GIVE HIM SOME ATTENTION, FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx, gymislife, Pietrosiek and 2 others
my lowest rates were psl 5.5 and my highest 6
Says it all. Jfl thinking 3-4.5 psl guys are gonna get similar results by gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
WHAT THE FUCK, I SEE ALL THESE STORIES ABOUT GUYS GETTING GIRLS AT THE GYM, OR EVEN GETTING APPROACHED, BUT I GO OUT AND I DON'T GET SHIT, MAYBE IOI'S BUT THESE GUYS LEGIT GET GIRLS FUCKING WALKING UP TO THEM AND SHIT, NONE OF THAT IOI BULLSHIT YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME, IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
@Pietrosiek

ONLY HE KNOWS THE STRUGGLE ABOUT RIDING ON THE BUS EVERYDAY, JUST TRYING TO GET WIKTORIA TO GIVE HIM SOME ATTENTION, FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

You need to be 5.5-6 PSL

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek and EthnicelAscension
Because you're ethnic
YOU'VE GOTTA BE SHITTING ME, I'M 6'2 WITH A FRAUDED 23 INCH BIDELTOID, MY PHENO IS LEGIT MEDITERRANEAN, ENOUGH WITH THIS 'ETHNIC' CRAP, I DON'T LOOK CURRY ETHNIC FAILO IS FOR RICES AND CURRIES AND LEGITIMATELY DARK PEOPLE, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENEING

Maybe I am locationcel?

YOU'VE GOTTA BE SHITTING ME, I'M 6'2 WITH A FRAUDED 23 INCH BIDELTOID, MY PHENO IS LEGIT MEDITERRANEAN, ENOUGH WITH THIS 'ETHNIC' CRAP, I DON'T LOOK CURRY ETHNIC FAILO IS FOR RICES AND CURRIES AND LEGITIMATELY DARK PEOPLE, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENEING

Maybe I am locationcel?

Where do you live?

if you've been rated 6psl before than you have no need to be using this site,

it's only going to fuck you up, and it's sad that you need validation from all of these incels. You must have a really fucked up dopamine reward system.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 4430
I live in NY, but I mean location as in I'm in highschool, so perhaps very little exposure?

I heard that it's easier to slay in high school when foids don't yet know their true value and you can run JBF (just be first).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KrissKross and EthnicelAscension
I heard that it's easier to slay in high school when foids don't yet know their true value and you can run JBF (just be first).
HOW CAN I HAVE AN ETHNIC FAILO AT THIS LEVEL OF COLORING + PSL, FUCKING HELL IT'S OVER IF I DON'T LOOK LIKE A GHOST >:( FUCKING BULL SHIT
Rambo Machinegun 69265

Not really once you realize op is 6 PSL
if you've been rated 6psl before than you have no need to be using this site,

it's only going to fuck you up, and it's sad that you need validation from all of these incels. You must have a really fucked up dopamine reward system.
ive only been rated psl 6 on my very best pic so probably more like 5.5.

lets not talk about psl autism. in real life id say 7/10 face and 8 with body included MAX

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and buflek
That explains it. @buflek is very white looking. Like legit superwhite™
IT'S OVER, HOW CAN I EVEN GET MORE WHITE?
IT'S TIME TO DRINK BLEACH AND LDAR

BDC23913 8BF8 47D7 8701 1A47DE0B2C53

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz, noped, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
since this forum section is full of brags nowadays, i might as well do the same and give some motivation at the same time. here are a few mires i got since i lift (all body related)

1. was at the beach walking towards the toilet. when i got back i noticed a group of 3 foids, 1 telling her friends to look at me and then all 3 stared at me when i walked past them literally turning their heads

2. was walking home from the supermarket with a tanktop on when a group of 5-6 jbs walked towards me. they all went quiet and one said „ohhhh“ when they passed me.

3. was with 2 foids i didnt know and a mate. one asked if i got ass muscle and touched my butt and said „oh yea you definitely do“

4. met my gf through my gym, she stared at my arms when i approached her for a good 30 seconds mid conversation

5. girl approached me saying „my friend wants your number“ when i walked around shirtless

6. my crush touched my chest mid conversation asking if it got bigger and also complimented my butt

7. young jb mired hard after i sent her pic of my abs. a week later she asked if i want to fuck her

8. foid wanted to cheat on her bf with me saying „my bf is mhhh like the opposite of you, he is overweight and you are perfect“

9. 2 foids approached me asking if i lift, told them i only jog once or twice a week and they said i have a very nice atheltic body

could name many more. my face is definitely not chad tier so dont you ever think that gymcelling is not worth it. im also manlet tier at 5‘9.5
I have a similar frame to you, but if you're getting that much attention I might gymcel.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Chadelite and Deleted member 2846
@Pietrosiek

Ur are too tall, too good looking and too DOM

plus U look older than your age

u think a 120lb job would approach you m8?

• So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Absolutely giga true

ive only been rated psl 6 on my very best pic so probably more like 5.5.

lets not talk about psl autism. in real life id say 7/10 face and 8 with body included MAX
Gl with that if you were 3.5psl not 5.5...

it works from 4.5 to 5 too. if u are sub average it wont benefit much sadly
yes so this discussion does gymceling work is pointless, becouse it doesnt work for actuall cels

yes so this discussion does gymceling work is pointless, becouse it doesnt work for actuall cels
first leanmax, then surgery max and then gymmax. its not like one alone will make you slay, you need to do all of them

• +1
first leanmax, then surgery max and then gymmax. its not like one alone will make you slay, you need to do all of them
unless youre gl

'Gymcelling is useless bro'

Yeah right.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
As a gymmaxed bro myself, one time I was walking in my uni campus and 5 foids were staring at me and when I stared at a foid back she goes "he is so ugly" out loud.... like really loud that I heard her from like 5 meters away.

If you have a chad body and a sub 5 face it will bring unwanted attention to you, just like having a chad face with extreme manlet height.
Now I wear very baggy clothes with a hat down to my eye level and head phones on 24/7 when I leave my place like the giga trucel that I'm :)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Terrytheniggblaster, enirque, Kingkellz and 1 other person
5'10, 6'0 with shoes I height mog 70% of other men in my country
it's all face
Like I literally can't find anyone in my country who frame and muscle insertions mog me expect the international pro bodybuilders.

• Woah
Reactions: noped
A friend of mine said he stopped being incel after gaining 15 kg of mass in 3 months (mostly fat but decent body) girls who ignored.him started to act all slutty, gymcelling is legit
How did he manage to gain 15 KG within 3 months???

How did he manage to gain 15 KG within 3 months???
i gained 10kg in 1 month. u just need to eat a lot men. i have super fast metabolism too

i gained 10kg in 1 month. u just need to eat a lot men. i have super fast metabolism too
I'm 187 and 65 kg. I eat 3 times per day. How a lot should I eat??? 10 times? Also, If I work from 9 to 18 how can I manage to eat in that period of time?

I'm 187 and 65 kg. I eat 3 times per day. How a lot should I eat??? 10 times? Also, If I work from 9 to 18 how can I manage to eat in that period of time?
i eat 6x a day

before work oats
first break at work chicken with bread
2nd break other kind of meat
after work pasta
shake after gym
whatever my mom cooks but its also meat
high protein quark

i eat 6x a day

before work oats
first break at work chicken with bread
2nd break other kind of meat
after work pasta
shake after gym
whatever my mom cooks but its also meat
high protein quark
Why do you eat before workouts? Also, seems like you don't consume a lot at once you just separate the amount of meals.

How many times you eat doesn't matter

Just eat in a caloric surplus while also eating enough protein and lifting weights at least 3x/week

You'll grow

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and HighIQcel
yeahhhhh

Attachments

• damn.PNG
    damn.PNG
    60.2 KB · Views: 31
How long did it take?
i mean theres 5 years between those photos but I defo could have done it much quicker, from age 18-20 I lterally drank alcohol 3 times and just ate ready meals and frozen pizzas. I reckon if you put everything into it that could be a 2 year transformation

Drop the cycle OP, mirin the aesthetics in this thread

Everyone in here interesting in lifting: Natty lifting is a MEME!

Natty lift for 6 months to the first year MAX just to build up TENDON strength.

After that, just roid and your results will be faster and better than anything possible natural.

jon-skywalker-injured-header.jpg