Gymceiling Cope

baburam

baburam

Gymceling
5 hours spent in a Surgical Operation room will yield 10x more results in dating than 5000 hrs spent in the weight room. Coming from a gymmaxxed brocel.

All this muscle has only added 0.5 to my total SMV. Dont expect results if you arent atleast sub 10% lean even after gymmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
you did something wrong because you look like shit.

i think its cos you're way too fat

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Heatmiser, nuclearg and 1 other person
5 hours spent in a Surgical Operation room will yield 10x more results in dating than 5000 hrs spent in the weight room. Coming from a gymmaxxed brocel.

View attachment 3173233
All this muscle has only added 0.5 to my total SMV. Dont expect results if you arent atleast sub 10% lean even after gymmaxxed.
Well I'm not trynna be mean bro but you look like dog shit, how would this add to smv

• +1
Reactions: nuclearg
i think its cos you're way too fat

This was the last time I was a bit leaner around 15%bf

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
cut again. whats ur height btw

View attachment 3173233
youre fat as fuck cunt what did u remotely even expect, get down to sub 13 and then see the smv gains

• +1
Reactions: N1666, nuclearg, BoredPrince and 1 other person
I think you could have some luck in clubs if you wear tight shirt

Have you tried clubbing?

IMG 5947

I had a cute girl resting her head on my shoulder last night even with my fucked up ogre face. Working out gave me confidence and definitely increased my SMV. I’m 6’1 with a good frame so it might not be the same for everyone though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and N1666
Face failo. Physique matters but no physique with no face

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Same shit

He's 30 and his face is decent so what are you actually talking about. Sub 10 wont change his midget proportions. Im not saying you should be skinny but you shouldnt be jacked as a manlet
agree that being fat will decend u no matter what but a 5%bf manlet jacked will look better (mostly frame and shoulder width) than avg body shredded manlet

View attachment 3173233
Only speak for yourself fat fag , you are more than 15 percent bodyfat i doubt it even added 0.5 to your smv .

This is the physique foids lust over for (provided one has average height)

Attachments

• 20240915_220003.jpg
    20240915_220003.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 0
i will look like that when I'm lean my bidelt is wider than this guy
Yh you have pretty good frame ngl ,
That physique is only achievable for 10 percent of population as wide clavicles with small waist is rare .

agree that being fat will decend u no matter what but a 5%bf manlet jacked will look better (mostly frame and shoulder width) than avg body shredded manlet
why are you then saying gymcelling is cope

View attachment 3173261
I had a cute girl resting her head on my shoulder last night even with my fucked up ogre face. Working out gave me confidence and definitely increased my SMV. I’m 6’1 with a good frame so it might not be the same for everyone though
If you really thought you had an ogre face, you wouldn't post that pic

If you really thought you had an ogre face, you wouldn't post that pic
Last time I posted myself here I was called subhuman. I’m ugly but I’m happy with my physique and frame

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince