Reactions: Deleted member 51465, shogrim, Deleted member 7580 and 27 others
Don't forget that you're a naughty little gymcel too 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, shogrim, Gladiator and 22 others
Cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, forevergymcelling and forevermirin
keep crying for nt slayers he got 277k likes shaking his elbows like a retard while u rot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 190cm90kg, Lmao, ShowerMaxxing and 16 others
Was hoping the guy would fight the one passing him behind him, would've made the video funny af jfl

what a fall from the days of muzz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 190cm90kg, Corleone, Skywalker and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
gymcel cringe yet all yr sexual life has been just because that...+ white...because you're a 5'9" manlet
no wonder this site makes u batshit crazy the more u use it :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000, ShowerMaxxing and Pikabro
He’s dancing with women, while you cry for him here on .org

• JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000
Is that @DoctorLooksmax ?

gymcel cringe yet all yr sexual life has been just because that...+ white...because you're a 5'9" manlet
no wonder this site makes u batshit crazy the more u use it :feelskek:
welcome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lelouch, Gladiator, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
keep crying for nt slayers he got 277k likes shaking his elbows like a retard while u rot
That's basically a meme page, not a personal one
Are you fucking retarded?

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Tbh most of the gymcel media culture is basically roided normies claiming fake natty and saying trenything is possible and all that for what?

To get called gl by some utter lefort 3 candidate subhumans commenting “wue pooh Gym:feelsuhh:” and get their dick shrinked with all the roid injected along with some male gaze appeal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, OutTheAbyss, Skywalker and 10 others
"We go Jim" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, OutTheAbyss, Corleone and 8 others
People who make going to the gym their entire identity need to unironically end it

Imagine living such a pathetic existence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, zharupodrugu, OutTheAbyss and 16 others

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Madhate, Pikabro and 21 others
The worst ones are the ones that fry beef in a pan and add rice and some processed sauce to it and call it a high protein gym receipe

:goodfellas:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
The “we go Jim” ones are not human to me

Utter retards 100%

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 7580, User49 and 2 others
You're a gymcel yourself boy. Add to that your youtube skills.
Perhaps there's there's chance for you to gain something from this cringe zoomers :feelshah:
OP’s point is that making gym ur entire personality is cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, forevergymcelling and JovenCansao
The worst ones are the ones that fry beef in a pan and add rice and some processed sauce to it and call it a high protein gym receipe

:goodfellas:
corn fed beef +soy sauce= high t food :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 25377 and slayer69
People who make going to the gym their entire identity need to unironically end it

Imagine living such a pathetic existence
I don’t even like gymcelling. I only do it for my appearance. You gotta be a legit schizo to enjoy lifting heavy objects and putting them down again.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 23778
You're a gymcel yourself boy. Add to that your youtube skills.
Perhaps there's there's chance for you to gain something from this cringe zoomers :feelshah:
There's a difference between working out one hour per day then leaving and not thinking about the gym for the rest of the day

vs going to the gym in a skin tight stringer

- Spending an hour taking multiple pics in the mirror and posing like a faggot
- Uploading gym pics to your story daily
- Recording your lifts / meals and showing everyone online
- Posting motivational pics/vids online based around gymcelling
- Somehow thinking gymcelling is your whole purpose in life (women are most guilty of this)
- muh keep grinding!! muh focus on yourslef!11!!

People that make gymcelling their life mission are utterly pathetic and have absolutely nothing going for them. They're retarded low IQ losers who are too dumb do to anything worthwhile

The only exceptions are people who make money gymcelling / scamming Indian retards with meal plans ect

The real winners are people like Mike Thurston who has conned millions of idiots to think they can achieve his look / lifestyle through going to the fucking gym :lul: :lul:

Meanwhile these same retards are buying his programs and his garbage clothing while working a dead end 9-5 and spending all of their free time in the gym as a natty, under the delusion that lifting weights is gonna somehow help get them a thurston physique while chilling on yachts

Biden

@ChickenAndRiceBrah

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21700, zharupodrugu and 17 others
I don’t even like gymcelling. I only do it for my appearance. You gotta be a legit schizo to enjoy lifting heavy objects and putting them down again.

• WTF
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ShowerMaxxing, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Every day I get more and more convinced religion is needed. They cling on to the gym because they lack a purpose and a direction in life. These people deadass look like muslims before a Friday prayer to buy fucking leggings. The idea of heaven has truly collapsed.
Religion is too much violent lol. If they use religion as purpose for themselves it's okay, problem is most people use religion as restrictions on others and bully them / kill them for it

There's a difference between working one hour per day then leaving and not thinking about the gym for the rest of the day

vs going to the gym in a skin tight stringer

- Spending an hour taking multiple pics in the mirror and posing like a faggot
- Uploading gym pics to your story daily
- Recording your lifts / meals and showing everyone online
- Posting motivational pics/vids online based around gymcelling
- Somehow thinking gymcelling is your whole purpose in life (women are most guilty of this)
- muh keep grinding!! muh focus on yourslef!11!!

People that make gymcelling their life mission are utterly pathetic and have absolutely nothing going for them. They're retarded low IQ losers who are too dumb do to anything worthwhile

The only exceptions are people who make money gymcelling / scamming Indian retards with meal plans ect

The real winners are people like Mike Thurston who has conned millions of idiots to think they can achieve his look / lifestyle through going to the fucking gym :lul: :lul:

Meanwhile these same retards are buying his programs and his garbage clothing while working a dead end 9-5 and spending all of their free time in the gym as a natty, under the delusion that lifting weights is gonna somehow help get them a thurston physique while chilling on yachts

View attachment 2095233
It’s brootal but true. Reality is only autistic underhumans with no proper life structure treat gym like that.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
gymcels think that women care they can bench muh 225

It’s brootal but true. Reality is only autistic underhumans with no proper life structure treat gym like that.
It's even worse

Most young girls these days are full blown gymcels following autistic programs and calorie counting, training upper body ect

It's honestly bizarre. If I were a foid, I couldn't think of anything worse than spending hours in the gym everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 22354
Religion is too much violent lol. If they use religion as purpose for themselves it's okay, problem is most people use religion as restrictions on others and bully them / kill them for it
I know but the idea of religion and the core beliefs of the gym goers in line is the exact same. It’s their purpose in life. Everything they do is to fill some sort of void. In religion the void is death in real life the void is salvage from mediocrity.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
It's even worse

Most young girls these days are full blown gymcels following autistic programs and calorie counting, training upper body ect

It's honestly bizarre. If I were a foid, I couldn't think of anything worse than spending hours in the gym everyday

Women are autistic on average tho, only men are expected to act normal

I know but the idea of religion and the core beliefs of the gym goers in line is the exact same. It’s their purpose in life. Everything they do is to fill some sort of void. In religion the void is death in real life the void is salvage from mediocrity.
i'd agree but have you seen how most muslims in social media are actually extremists about their ideas? and some christians white supremacists are too about their religion?

i don't think religion is needed for them, i think they need to figure out their purpose alone in life, the same i did and the same you probably did

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Thats why you just get in do your workout and leave as fast as possible
fuck interacting with gym bro fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, ShowerMaxxing and forevergymcelling
It's even worse

If I were a foid I would only train lower body. Training upper body often times makes them look worse

keep crying

this is the way of life

can't tell he lifts in a thin fabric t-shirt so didn't get the joke.

The problem is most men have shit genes so they go 6 days a week for hours, coping with muh bulk and diet and pre-workout :soy: so they make it their entire life-style unintentionally. If you can't go twice a week for an hour and look ripped after 2 years you never will be and if you do your frame probably sucks. It's why most of them roid so they can farm compliments from men on Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro