• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gooner888, Deleted member 51465, Hades and 20 others

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Ricky212, High Cortisol Chad and 49 others
Try to keep in mind as you watch this video these are the people advocating bulking and cutting cycles tracked to the nearest gram with a level of autistic precision that would rival an IFBB pro. All to look like you don't even lift.

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricochet, Luffymaxxing, High Cortisol Chad and 37 others
fucking Op

Not like londoners have anything better to do neither, your country is a joke, sorry for being honest, bhai...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, garoupilled_, zura and 11 others
when will they learn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 16369 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Virtually every guy in England is ugly, why do you think they all go to the gym so much?

It's not to improve their health that's for sure....

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 16357
To think that there are literally autistic female gymcels waiting in this line is just giga cage worthy

Female gymcels are even more cringe than the guys tbh imagine dedicating yourself to building muscle and looking more masculine when you have life on a silver platter

Imagine having such a shit life with such few hobbies and interests that you devote your free time to lifting weights, as a girl, for hours everyday, then post motivational 'grindset' memes and progress pics online like it's some kind of achievement. Why does every girl want to be a man so badly

Honestly just Biden at this point

Joe biden head shake

@cvzvvc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_, LampPostPrime, zura and 30 others
god i miss the days when i used to go to the gym thinking it would solve my problems
the blissful ignorance of these incels man

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Hero of the Imperium, chaddyboi66 and 17 others
Try to keep in mind as you watch this video these are the people advocating bulking and cutting cycles tracked to the nearest gram with a level of autistic precision that would rival an IFBB pro. All to look like you don't even lift.

Joe Biden Lol GIF
yup

They should waste their money on tren instead, fucking DYEL wagecucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
Forever gym celling

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Still a opportunity to meet some big assed GymShark whore tbh. I wish they opened one in Rome

• +1
Reactions: zura and Chinacurry
Female gymcels are even more cringe than the guys tbh imagine dedicating yourself to building muscle and looking more masculine when you have life on a silver platter
lol i was just about to say this. in a way female gymcels are even more ridiculous than male ones because for them it's sandbox mode anyway and they just do it because they like showing off their ass in spandex and post pretentious bullshit on instagram when they only train their ass 95 % of the time.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro, virren and 4 others
A new gymshark store has opened in London

Look at all these fucking gymcels queuing up, probably standing there for hours

View attachment 1931315

Happy Nicolas Cage GIF
Nearly all of them are wearing shitty jackets and baggy clothes that don't look good on them

If you have poor fashion but go to the gym you are lifting for nothing because nobody can see what you really look like jfl :lul:

Actually rolling at the fact these faggots are simultaneously wearing shorts and jackets at the same time

Fashion + muscles + face + height >>> all
Tyler durden

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
only saw one or two dudes in that entire line-up that looked like they lifted.

I must be the only one here that thinks muscular girls are hot.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, JovenCansao, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 16371 and forevergymcelling
imagine wasting money on that overpriced garbage. i have the best physique in my gym and only wear wifebeaters and goodwell sweatpants to gym

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 22000, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
You guys would kill to become gymcels but you are too busy rotting

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ShowerMaxxing, BoneDensity and 1 other person
hermann goering needs to be resurrected and nuke london again

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Not like londoners have anything better to do neither, your country is a joke, sorry for being honest, bhai...
Mogs the favela though

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Pathetic.

I have 5 identical white T-shirts i wear and two pair of pants I workout in. I go in, work out, don't talk to anyone, leave.

I can't stand gym culture.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, risque_dew, virren and 9 others
Pathetic.

I have 5 identical white T-shirts i wear and two pair of pants I workout in. I go in, work out, don't talk to anyone, leave.

I can't stand gym culture.
Do you wear shorts?

Joe Biden Lol GIF
True, gotta hope ur a genetic outlier if ur going as a natty with bad genetics just have fun tbh

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69

Attachments

• D1B7F5F0-A9E4-4BA2-8684-C75ED98C160D.jpeg
    D1B7F5F0-A9E4-4BA2-8684-C75ED98C160D.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, virren, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
lol i was just about to say this. in a way female gymcels are even more ridiculous than male ones because for them it's sandbox mode anyway and they just do it because they like showing off their ass in spandex and post pretentious bullshit on instagram when they only train their ass 95 % of the time.
They gymcel because they think I big glute muscle can compensate lack of hip bone width
AKA they cope just like framelets training their back

• +1
Reactions: virren, Corleone, Deleted member 22000 and 2 others
Can't some based ethnic drive a truck though these faggots? Or maybe go on a stabbing spree to celebrate their new overpriced garbage clothing?

Honestly, sending these morons to the front line after WWIII erupts would be a sight to see. Just flex within the scope of a Russian sniper theory is beyond legit.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, virren, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
Going to the gym is a social thing for a lot of people nowadays (specially women), they go there to try and find a hot bf often times.

• +1
Reactions: virren, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 22000 and 4 others
ahahahahahah every last one of them is dyel

Going to the gym is a social thing for a lot of people nowadays (specially women), they go there to try and find a hot bf often times.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and AlexanderTheGreat11
I was wondering why there were so many fat women in line, but then I went to their website and found who they're advertising to.

CutOutTrainingSportsBraSoftLilac_B4A3A-PBGV-0570_800x.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and court monarch777
To think that there are literally autistic female gymcels waiting in this line is just giga cage worthy

Imagine having such a shit life with such few hobbies and interests that you devote your free time to lifting weights, as a girl, for hours everyday, then post motivational 'grindset' memes and progress pics online like it's some kind of achievement. Why does every girl want to be a man so badly

View attachment 1931322

@cvzvvc
The reason why some women become gymrats is the fact that they can flaunt their bodies all over social media hoping that a rich Athlete can fly them out and spoil them.

• +1
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 22000 and Blackgymmax
A new gymshark store has opened in London

Look at all these fucking gymcels queuing up, probably standing there for hours

View attachment 1931315

Happy Nicolas Cage GIF
Not ansingle
Nearly all of them are wearing shitty jackets and baggy clothes that don't look good on them

If you have poor fashion but go to the gym you are lifting for nothing because nobody can see what you really look like jfl :lul:

Actually rolling at the fact these faggots are simultaneously wearing shorts and jackets at the same time

Fashion + muscles + face + height >>> all
View attachment 1931325
Theyre natty

Does this ever actually happen?

View attachment 1931322

@cvzvvc
Bro I been noticin the same thing. Femoids are nearing complete delusional levels

Check this shit out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and zharupodrugu
Still a opportunity to meet some big assed GymShark whore tbh. I wish they opened one in Rome
honestly this is the only high IQ post in this thread. I saw so many goddesses in that video. Sure I don't think they would like a guy who is so beta that he cares about gymshark clothes, but might be worth a try

Gym and fitness is cringe and Jewish. In the past you would have been naturally fit from your lifestyle but now you go to a place where you pay money to lift heavy objects with no purpose in mind and eat lab made concoctions and hormone laden meat

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, virren, Deleted member 22000 and 1 other person
honestly this is the only high IQ post in this thread. I saw so many goddesses in that video. Sure I don't think they would like a guy who is so beta that he cares about gymshark clothes, but might be worth a try
I'm rated under