Gymcel is an easy looksmax, ending the debate

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
I have heard multiple times now that gymcelling is cope, by some skinnyfat bitches chilling in their moms basement.

Their arguments, equally retarded! Last thing I heard was "muh, chico said he doesnt need to gymcel". If you look like chico, ignore my thread and Ill gladly get the fuck out.

If now, muscles are evolutionarily a symbol that you can get plenty of nutrition, you are intimidating and strong.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 13868 and 36 others
If even Chico is gymcelling now then it is definitely not a cope
Chico

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member 7580, Mongrelcel and 31 others
ugh, prettyboys age horribly
Cope Chico has good bones, he isn't some TikTok prettyboy in the sense he only has hair, collagen, and colouring. He still looks great if you check out his instagram.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Danish_Retard
"Gymcelling totally will ascend you bro!"

(Picture taken June 1st 2020) This is me at 5'9" 166lbs (~14% bf) and I'm still incel.

Don't ever expect to look good in a T shirt if you gymcel natty.

If youre gonna gymcel natty, just focus on strength instead. Better to be strong and look like shit/small than be weak and look like shit/small.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 110
Cope Chico has good bones, he isn't some TikTok prettyboy in the sense he only has hair, collagen, and colouring. He still looks great if you check out his instagram.
Where the fuck does he has bones? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
View attachment 467022
(Picture taken June 1st 2020) This is me at 5'9" 166lbs (~14% bf) and I'm still incel.

If youre gonna gymcel natty, just focus on strength instead. Better to be strong and look like shit/small than be weak and look like shit/small.
well better chance than a fuckin ugly face while being fat

I used to be a pretty buff guy in my younger years

If even Chico is gymcelling now then it is definitely not a cope
View attachment 467005
Wtf he looks worse with gymcelling
View attachment 467022

Face bro

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2621
Where the fuck does he has bones? Jfl
Decent ogee curve indicating good cheekbones. Jaw is wide enough to make bigonial pretty much = bizygomatic if not slightly less wide. Gonial angle is ideal. Brow ridge is average. Chin is decent. Maxilla could be better.
Lachowski

Flachowski profile

Even in this close-up with distortion you can see his gonions flaring outwards. See his other pics where he also has great cheekbones from the 3/4th view. At the very least, above average bones.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I have nothing against gymcelling but 95% of gymgoers look DYEL if they put a simple tshirt on.
Also most people have BAD insertions on a BAD frame and trying to compensate with roids makes them look even worse.
Bones > muscle any day tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, randomguy1235, Schönling and 6 others
View attachment 467022

Sorry. BUT

WTF, are you doing wearing a T-shirt LIKE THAT, if you are GYMMAXXED????

Tight fitting clothes, are then yoiur best friend.
Floppy clothes is for fatties and sknny fatties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 4563, Budflog and 5 others
BONES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 4332
Sorry. BUT

WTF, are you doing wearing a T-shirt LIKE THAT, if you are GYMMAXXED????

Tight fitting clothes, are then yoiur best friend.
Floppy clothes is for fatties and sknny fatties.
What type of fitted shirts should I get?

I agree with op. If you have the pretty boy looks no need for gym. Otherwise it's always an improvement from your current looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
I agree with op. If you have the pretty boy looks no need for gym. Otherwise it's always an improvement from your current looks.
and tbh masc > prettyboy. Pretty boys always have that androgenous look

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
and tbh masc > prettyboy. Pretty boys always have that androgenous look
from a male perspective definitely (nohomo), masculine men are more respected and high-t just makes you happier, it makes you feel better. But prime 15-20yo foids always prefer pretty boys, sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, HighIQcel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
View attachment 467022

"Gymcel"

Stop coping in this thread. A top tier physique is a huge halo and you will give you way more opportunities to slay.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Danish_Retard
"Gymcel"

Stop coping in this thread. A top tier physique is a huge halo and you will give you way more opportunities to slay.
Top tier physique will NOT save the following:
Manlet height + 2psl face + professionally diagnosed autism. (hint: I have all 3)

Top tier physique isn't even possible without roids anyway.

Also you saying Gymcel in quotation marks just proves my point even more. Natty gymcels will never look impressive in a T shirt even if they are strong (examples: 295 bench & 535 deadlift)

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, Incoming and Deleted member 5746
I added you to ignore. Everything you say is blazingly stupid and after seeing you are a manlet white worshipping curry I gladly am ignoring you.

I have heard multiple times now that gymcelling is cope, by some skinnyfat bitches chilling in their moms basement.

Their arguments, equally retarded! Last thing I heard was "muh, chico said he doesnt need to gymcel". If you look like chico, ignore my thread and Ill gladly get the fuck out.

If now, muscles are evolutionarily a symbol that you can get plenty of nutrition, you are intimidating and strong.

View attachment 467002
absolutely true despite being a redpill advice.
NOW ofc for 5'2 indian janitor, gymcelling would be cope. But for most of people here it isnt

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you aren’t looksmaxing if you aren’t working out

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
I don't look as good as the guys in the article lol
true that, but the same adice applies clothing wise for your hody. tight = good.

Manlet height + 2psl face + professionally diagnosed autism. (hint: I have all 3)
You are right. for dating it's over when you have that combo. unless your are white, then you can go locationmaxxing in Phillipines or something still.

You know the looks equation I figured out, that is 100% correct, for looks??

Manlet > mircopenis > face > body shape > height > penis size.

Top tier physique isn't even possible without roids anyway.

Also you saying Gymcel in quotation marks just proves my point even more. Natty gymcels will never look impressive in a T shirt even if they are strong (examples: 295 bench & 535 deadlift)
Keep crying. There are plenty of people who have a great physique being natural. Just because you can't doesn't mean it isn't possible. I never said it would save you from all that, I said it will drastically improve your chances compared to the usual shit body majority people have.

I added you to ignore. Everything you say is blazingly stupid and after seeing you are a manlet white worshipping curry I gladly am ignoring you.
One less to worry about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
from a male perspective definitely (nohomo), masculine men are more respected and high-t just makes you happier, it makes you feel better. But prime 15-20yo foids always prefer pretty boys, sadly.

Pretty boy + a bit of muscle (think athletic guy, not bodybuilder) is most attractive to 20-30yo girls without missing out on the 15-20yos.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Having above average muscle with below average bf is simply a strong indicator of high T in men

Images   2020 06 20T100523894

This is The Rock untrained, take the framepill

40+ replies on common sense thread.. wtf??

Are people so lazy to put the effort into gymmaxing so they have to lie themselves into feeling better?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 2621
40+ replies on common sense thread.. wtf??

Are people so lazy to put the effort into gymmaxing so they have to lie themselves into feeling better?
thats cause its my thread.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I think I may have seen your pic on .co before and you nowhere near 2psl looks wise. My first impression was 5psl+ guys that look like you slay in S Africa. But you adding that you have autism explains things because black girls are the toughest to get if you're not NT.

I think I may have seen your pic on .co before and you nowhere near 2psl looks wise. My first impression was 5psl+ guys that look like you slay in S Africa. But you adding that you have autism explains things because black girls are the toughest to get if you're not NT.
Stop with your trolling and LARPing.

Look at my pics again. I'm obviously 2psl.

Also I've never been to africa.

I'm born and raised in the USA

• Woah
Reactions: Over

View attachment 467002
You need good insertions and frame to ascend through Gymcel, most guys who post frame here have wide hips and small rib cages and clavicles

Ok, that's not the photo I remember must have the wrong dude. The guy I remember had dark skin and looked dark triad bit of gymcel too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Ok, that's not the photo I remember must have the wrong dude. The guy I remember had dark skin and looked dark triad
JFL at white boys thinking all blacks look the same :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:.

Also post the picture of the "dark traid" guy that you saw.