"Gymcel is cope" is the most retarded meme by lazy incels

ZyzzBrah

ZyzzBrah

Confirmed Chad
so many incels think lifting is cope because u end up looking bulky, but in reality if you build muscles in the right places, you can go up so much in smv. just dont ever dirty bulk and dont go over 12% bodyfat.

lean + decent muscle mass >>>>>> skinnyfat estrogen incel

most of you who think "i will cut without lifting weights"

expectation:
tumblr_mczyy64hsC1rit6yko1_500.jpg

reality:
0f812297a06547378d28abb05b60fa9b-small.jpg

Shoulders and upper chest are the most important (train them hard!), next is neck (should be as thick as cheekbones), after is upper back/triceps/biceps/calves/forearms/legs.

good luck ascending

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3, G O D, Spectre and 3 others
jfl i look like 2nd pic about 6 month ago :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and androidcel
y were u banned

Natural bodybuilding takes to fucking long :feelsree:I'm going to do a cycle of test in a couple of months

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 245
Ok so what would your advice be if I look like the second pic rn? I want to get lean to see my bones under my fat because I haven't been under 20% bf since I was 14, but I don't want to be skinny fat. I've read that you're unable to build new muscle while at a calorie deficit but there's no way I'm bulking while >20% bf.

I was thinking of leaning down to like 12 or 14% with cardio and then lean bulking until the end of my life

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
incels were crying for me in pms so I made fun of them (LOL)

also I use lookism.net and this place hates that forum for some reason
dont make fun of us virgins tbh

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, The Dude Abides, ZyzzBrah and 1 other person
we all gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: G O D
Ok so what would your advice be if I look like the second pic rn? I want to get lean to see my bones under my fat because I haven't been under 20% bf since I was 14, but I don't want to be skinny fat. I've read that you're unable to build new muscle while at a calorie deficit but there's no way I'm bulking while >20% bf

are u a newbie? if ur a newbie then eat at a deficit while training hard and it will fix itself

this video will give u all ur asnwers:

i highly suggest u also do calisthenics based workouts, its great for skinnyfat dudes

are u a newbie? if ur a newbie then eat at a deficit while training hard and it will fix itself

this video will give u all ur asnwers:

i highly suggest u also do calisthenics based workouts, its great for skinnyfat dudes

Appreciate it

we all gonna make it ded srs

• +1
Reactions: G O D, The Dude Abides and ZyzzBrah
"I'M TIRED OF ALL THESE MEWING GYMCELING THREADS, THEY JUST CLUTTER THE BOARD. THE MODS NEED TO BAN THESE USELESS COPES"

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
I use gymnastic rings theyre the best upper body builder in the game

Dont know about gymcelling, but having more physical activity almost never hurts

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
love how every pro gymcel thread assumes gymceling is the only form of physical exercise

what about swimming? gymnastic? waterpolo? soccer? whatever

you might dont get a gymcel body but still something that would be considered a decent body outside the gay community
i use gymnastic rings to build my body, i also play football and box occasionally, thing is incels downplayall of these, they justsay its all about face and u should ldar if you dont have a model face

• +1
Daily remainder that there is no gym for your face

Attachments

• whylift.png
    whylift.png
    347.4 KB · Views: 169
  • +1
Dont forget lats, super important.

Gymcel3

• +1