‘Gymcel is cope’

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Bro I’m here laughing rn matching all the girls that will swipe left on you.

Damn it sucks being a gymcel. You niggas were right, it’s over, I only got 550+ likes in 7 days on tinder in a location with 30k population an hour away from a city.

Damn bro. This shit sucks. Wish I was scrawny bro like you rotters.

I love you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, Meteor21, FacialStructure404 and 13 others
Post your physique

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and MakinMogReturns
“Bro mid ltns slay” buddy April fools was 2 months ago

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Mog3D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2, WeiWei, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
Water bro

• +1
Reactions: Frankiks2 and Richard Cheese
Ye in clubs with drunks slags water.
what country? I can tell it's the UK

also slaying roasties who go clubbing is not an achievement, Jeffrey

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and WishIwasChico
Your life has no purpose besides acting like a monkey in heat, basically like a promiscous gay does

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2, Sny, WeiWei and 4 others
You only know if it’s cope when your short or you have a bad frame

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, St.TikTokcel, Ricky212 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and <6PSLcel
Built for writing ‘gymcel is cope’ essays on .org
gymcelling is cope unless you post shirtless pics on insta or walk shirtless outside

even if you do so you won't attract "HQ" foids because the only thing that matters is your face (if you're not a giga manlet)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and WishIwasChico
gymcelling is cope unless you post shirtless pics on insta or walk shirtless outside

even if you do so you won't attract "HQ" foids because the only thing that matters is your face (if you're not a giga manlet)
Over

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
Aren't you that horse faced bastard or do I have you confused with someone else?

• WTF
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Tyler x Durden
I'm going to start carrying to show gymcels a lesson

• +1
Reactions: silencio
just be chadlite theory

• JFL
I only got 550+ likes in 7 days on tinder in a location with 30k population an hour away from a city.
I don’t believe you. You’ve been making threads on tinder for years, your Elo should be nuked to Bangalore. LARPING ass Nigga

@try2beme you think this Nigga caps

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
That thread was Deboooonked. Gym obviously helps but exaggerated, he is 5"4 ltn

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2
I don’t believe you. You’ve been making threads on tinder for years, your Elo should be nuked to Bangalore. LARPING ass Nigga

@try2beme you think this Nigga caps
Female becky tier results

If its true, dude unironically deletes and reinstalls the app and his account constantly just to see the number of passed around recessed northern pigs go up

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and AspiringMogger
You only know if it’s cope when your short or you have a bad frame
Under 5"7 gym just makes you look shorter but past 5"9/5"10 it makes you look taller

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Under 5"7 gym just makes you look shorter but past 5"9/5"10 it makes you look taller
5’9-5’11 is the optimum height for building muscle imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and HTN_Mentalcel
Female becky tier results
Yea But he is a man. It seems a lil strange
If its true, dude unironically deletes and reinstalls the app and his account constantly just to see the number of passed around recessed northern pigs go up
I just think it’s unlikely tbh that the Elo stays high as fuck. He legit has been making a new thread once a week for 8 months now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and WishIwasChico
Depends on your proportions and muscle mass.
A wide framed 5"6 Manlet will probably look shorter after gymcelled because your limbs are so short, it looks comical especially if you roid

Nah. Kevin Hart would look far worse if he was a twink or chubby.

• +1
working out joseph gordon levitt GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2 and WishIwasChico
Imagine gymcelling hard for years and then u post mtn face in Tinder and get dissapointing result. I bet this has happened to many guys.

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2, WishIwasChico and the BULL
Imagine gymcelling hard for years and then u post mtn face in Tinder and get dissapointing result. I bet this has happened to many guys.

muh gymcel

gymcelled mtns dont even need tinder since theyre irl slayers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
Nobody here is low inhib enough to blast test and eat clean and train hard so let them rot and fantasize about a 8% bf male model unloading a fat load of cum inside their ass

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and yayatourer
Nobody here is low inhib enough to blast test and eat clean and train hard so let them rot and fantasize about a 8% bf male model unloading a fat load of cum inside their ass

i would take him seriously if those weren't his results with selfies only
sadly women only care about face and low bf otherwise ascension would have been guaranteed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and moreroidsmoredates

i would take him seriously if those weren't his results with selfies only
sadly women only care about face and low bf otherwise ascension would have been guaranteed
Face and low bf only if chad tier face and also tall which is a very small minority of men, otherwise you need to have wide shoulders and some muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Face and low bf only if chad tier face and also tall which is a very small minority of men, otherwise you need to have wide shoulders and some muscle mass
i had same results when i was posting shirtless ripped body pics and selfies only pics. if it was that easy to ascend all roidcels would be slayers, sadly women only care about the face

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
i had same results when i was posting shirtless ripped body pics and selfies only pics. if it was that easy to ascend all roidcels would be slayers, sadly women only care about the face
You need a good base meaning naturally wide shoulders and good inserts and a normie face and height minimum.
Of course a ltn or short MTN isn't gonna accend with roids.
Also you have never roided so your shirtless pics won't give you any halo

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You need a good base meaning naturally wide shoulders and good inserts and a normie face and height minimum.
my arms and 6 pack were roidcel tier only pecs were lacking. and wide shoulders and height aren't visible on pics. OP roided so he could go from 2k matches to 2k matches?? nice fucking ROI lmao it's all face.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and moreroidsmoredates
Frame is the only thing that matters when it comes down to ascending with gym. Shit frame=looking like shit for the rest of your life. Good frame? Gymcelling will ascend you and give you a good body halo and overall more respect and attention from women without a doubt.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and WishIwasChico

Users who are viewing this thread

Back