First one is achievable in a year /half natty

gymcel to look like my sig

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
  • +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
1st has disgusting body tbh...

high T ogremaxx <<< skinny defined body in female eyes

anyways it has a lot to do with genetics as well, some people just naturally have better looking bodies than others even without gymmax

high T ogremaxx <<< skinny defined body in female eyes

anyways it has a lot to do with genetics as well, some people just naturally have better looking bodies than others even without gymmax
Define "skinny". Lean and athletic is very different from skinny. Even ottermode is average weight, you know. Being on the lower end of average weight wise isn't a good thing (assuming you have good bodyfat percentage). It's better to be average weight and lean than skinny and lean.

Define "skinny". Lean and athletic is very different from skinny. Even ottermode is average weight, you know. Being on the lower end of average weight wise isn't a good thing (assuming you have good bodyfat percentage). It's better to be average weight and lean than skinny and lean.
ye I meant lean/athletic, bad choice of words

i kind of agree. he would look better with big chest and arms. he's very disproportionate
he's a muay thai fighter, doesnt lift weights
his core is very very strong though

he's a muay thai fighter, doesnt lift weights
his core is very very strong though
i'd rather look like the second than first. because second i could just cut like a mf and be perfectly in proportion

i'd rather look like the second than first. because second i could just cut like a mf and be perfectly in proportion
Well Iused bad examples but what im trying to say is that you should aim to be lean instead of a round block
cu-ce-a-ajuns-sa-se-ocupe-legendarul-buakaw-la-36-de-ani-dupa-300-de-meciuri-in-ring_size6.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Youngcell, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Well Iused bad examples but what im trying to say is that you should aim to be lean instead of a round block
yeah cuz once powerlifters put on clothes they just look fat. women don't care about strength anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and mojopin
yeah cuz once powerlifters put on clothes they just look fat. women don't care about strength anyway.
this is a better picture of the guy, not huge but enough muscle and definition to have sex appeal
cu-ce-a-ajuns-sa-se-ocupe-legendarul-buakaw-la-36-de-ani-dupa-300-de-meciuri-in-ring_size6.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Youngcell
this is a better picture of the guy, not huge but enough muscle and definition to have sex appeal
yeah he looks better there. either way lean + size > block

This is how you want to look.
390DDF5A D307 462E BAFA 61A3EA2EF705

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Never_Began, Youngcell and 1 other person
or like this, which is achievable natty, it's a similar body to the thai dude just that the white guy aims for aesthetics more
Takes a lot of work to be Natty like that

That takes way longer unless u have top top genetics, look at example Scott Herman body pretty good but he’s been at the gym for years, 8+ most of us are 18/19 if doing stuff natty we’re not gonna have good good body’s till mid to late 20’s even more if you are skinny fat or fat.

That takes way longer unless u have top top genetics, look at example Scott Herman body pretty good but he’s been at the gym for years, 8+ most of us are 18/19 if doing stuff natty we’re not gonna have good good body’s till mid to late 20’s even more if you are skinny fat or fat.
dont underestimate noobie gains man

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and mojopin
That has to be some pretty fucking serious newbie gains lol
i made geat noticeable gains in 1 year, not like the first pic but similar with less muscle mass, 1 year of natty gymcelling is a serious looksmax

dont underestimate noobie gains man
Yes I know how powerful they are depending on genetics you can get from 15lbs-30(good genetics)lbs but you are not gonna look like that in atleast 2/3yrs even longer if you are 6’3+ plus, then in your secound year you can expect to get half of what you got in your first year. Not tryna say shitt or get anyone down but you’d have to have good genes to get close to that in 2 yrs.

No gym for your face.

gymcel to look like this
Wefwef

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Never_Began
(((Proven)))

A 5 that lifts is still a 5, just he now has some muscle. Big fucking deal.
(((gymceling))) feels so forced and unnatural
Manual labour is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
My goal is to get a body like the rock so I can look older. I'm also using minox to grow a beard. I'm trying to sort of ogremaxx to combat my naturally young looking face. At 25 I've had my age guessed as young as 17. I feel like to be considered attractive to the majority grown women you must look 20 at the very least.

My goal is to get a body like the rock so I can look older. I'm also using minox to grow a beard. I'm trying to sort of ogremaxx to combat my naturally young looking face. At 25 I've had my age guessed as young as 17. I feel like to be considered attractive to the majority grown women you must look 20 at the very least.
Gonna need roids for that