Gymcelling Copers GTFO!

6.5PSL

Banned

Look at how much he ascended. Not only below the neck, but above. He looks much better facially and obviously his body halo makes him very appealing. He is simped over constantly. His jaw got wider as well.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: squirrelcel, thereallegend, Cope>rope and 6 others
Fat loss improves bigonial width so much
That doesn't make sense to me though. Because, gaining weight increases your facial width, whether it is muscle or fat. Like skinny/lean people look gaunt and their face hollows out. But increasing the actual size confuses me. He did do roids though.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Elvisandreaa and FreakkForLife
That doesn't make sense to me though. Because, gaining weight increases your facial width, whether it is muscle or fat. Like skinny/lean people look gaunt and their face hollows out. But increasing the actual size confuses me. He did do roids though.
Less cheek volume results in jaw width looking smaller. When I'm bloated my cheeks are wider than my zygos

He hopped on TRT, his name is Sean Adams, he also cut in prep for a bodybuilding show.

He hopped on TRT, his name is Sean Adams, he also cut in prep for a bodybuilding show.
Yeah, I was wondering whether or not his facial development is mainly from TRT or from just getting lean and built and such.

Is the girl his GF?

the only people who cope about gymcelling are those to lazy and undisciplined to do it

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
guy probably thought she was gonna open her legs after agreeing to be a jester for her tiktok audience

fucking hell those guys piss me off

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Elvisandreaa
Still can't dance for shit. Absolutely aspie vibes even with tren running in his veins.

Take the DANCE NT PILL and you will slay.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, thereallegend and Prince88
Still can't dance for shit. Absolutely aspie vibes even with tren running in his veins.

He is simped over. Good try!

more importantly it's proof that you can blast t and still be a soycuck faggot

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Gargamel