Gymcelling, going to school and working at the same time is brutal

D

Deleted member 24278

Banned
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Posts
13,405
Reputation
12,478
I can manage but this shit really hits hard once you lay down in bed, it's like my body becomes numb after so much grinding.

Why wasn't I born rich goddamit :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: ???? I hate this and I wanna rope every single fucking day, I hate you Sneako making money from shitty content so easily
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25713, dirtydorito, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
Fuck sneako. Hate seeing that mutts face.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Even worse after a job tbh

Or both combined.

When I worked in a warehouse gymcelling after was so fucking tiriing. I'd spend all day working, then the next ~2,5 hours from work to gym and home.

And then you get like 3-4 hours of "free" time where you're tired after gymcelling or sore the day after. But it's fucking worth it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Even worse after a job tbh

Or both combined.

When I worked in a warehouse gymcelling after was so fucking tiriing. I'd spend all day working, then the next ~2,5 hours from work to gym and home.

And then you get like 3-4 hours of "free" time where you're tired after gymcelling or sore the day after. But it's fucking worth it.
I work at a warehouse, it's the nice kind of warehouse tho so at least it's not so brutal after all
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
13
Views
41
bigfatmoid
bigfatmoid
avenox
Replies
9
Views
58
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
j1gga
Replies
5
Views
47
j1gga
j1gga
spaghettifan33
Replies
0
Views
32
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33
Francisco_Bs
Replies
24
Views
99
Francisco_Bs
Francisco_Bs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top