Gymcelling is legit if you have the following attributes...

Germania

Germania

Kraken
After a year I'm back to business. Gyms were closed for a long time here in Germany, then my rhino...
I workout in a large and very modern Gym in the center of a big city. The last few days I saw a lot of 5'7" - "5'8" gymcells with average faces but very attractive blonde young gymcell girlfriends, that type of woman above. I'm normally not into blonde women, but damn they were hot af.

563be87438235a920428358cc5e72a9d.jpg

1d12ec4a5f56e79cd660f0cd5c0e8767.jpg

All of these Gymcells had following things in common:

- WHITE!!
- hair on the head
- average 4-5 /10 face
- NT haitcut like undercut and so on
- NT behavior
- you could see that they workout

- gymcelloutfit like gymshark and so on

There is no excuse for an undeformed, average white guy over 5'7" here in Germany not to have a hot girlfriend.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, animo123, lutte and 5 others
What if I am med

So you sayin that despite hot girls arguably being less than 10% of all population (cause rest are fat/ugly/normie) every normie white guy with hair can have one? BRB ordering my gymshark merch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, klamus, Deleted member 10367 and 1 other person
Painfully basic

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
Not sure the deal there in Germany but in my part of the US I would say it only improves your chances just a little if you have an average 5/10 face. Its the high tier normie 6 and 7 faces that can get a real nice boost from having the body.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and MrOrion
Not sure the deal there in Germany but in my part of the US I would say it only improves your chances just a little if you have an average 5/10 face. Its the high tier normie 6 and 7 faces that can get a real nice boost from having the body.
7 is chadlite not htn :)