belnar93

belnar93

Equinox

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
here we go again

• +1
Reactions: Maximus, mojopin, Sizzurp and 6 others
Low IQ. Gymcelling is not cope for bloatedcels like me.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and kobecel
Bloat = beyond over
I quit alcohol and within two weeks I've noticed a huge difference in the definition of my cheekbones. So there's hope.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and kobecel
I quit alcohol and within two weeks I've noticed a huge difference in the definition of my cheekbones. So there's hope.
ive been sober 6 months no drugs no alcohol. Skin looks model tier compared to before

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, kobecel and Deleted member 1084
Keep coping Face is everything but he would mog even more with a better body with that face

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, SayNoToRotting and kobecel
It's mandatory if you're thugmaxxing

Last pic is recent

good physique if natty

also why do u think gym is cope? its certainly not super helpful for everyone, but if certain conditions are met it can help a lot

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
good physique if natty

also why do u think gym is cope? its certainly not super helpful for everyone, but if certain conditions are met it can help a lot
Gym is a stepping stone for most virgins, i know friends who started lifting/roiding hard for years and right after they got laid/gf dropped gymcelling instantly.
Not saying every guy who goes to gym is gymcelling just 80%

Gymcelling is self-evidently not cope. @ZyzzReincarnate has proved this. Unremarkable face, great physique. Got more attention than Orb in experiments.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and kobecel
Besides all the stuff that has rightfully been pointed out in this thread- the picture of Chico doesn't live up to the quote anyway.
He kinda looks like a novice lifter here who's been hitting the gym for a month or two, biceps are definitely above 12.5 inches flexed. Keep in mind that he is 6'2+ so he's gonna be proportionally leaner even with big muscles.
Guys his height who are lean and don't work out look far worse on average than he does here.

• +1
Reactions: G O D and kobecel
i was going to the gym today, But you know what your right man, Im just going to sit on my ass do nothing become unfit and live unhealthy...
whats the point of living healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and kobecel
once you reach a minimum threshold of muscles, it becomes irrelevant. Just don't look like an auschwitz prisoner while having low levels of bodyfat and you should be fine where the body department is concerned. If ascension still doesn't work, open up an account on .is and try to ascend by reaching the enlightened rank at 30k posts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and belnar93
once you reach a minimum threshold of muscles, it becomes irrelevant. Just don't look like an auschwitz prisoner while having low levels of bodyfat and you should be fine where the body department in concerned. If ascension still doesn't work, open up an account on .is and try to ascend by reaching the enlightened rank at 30k posts
THANK YOU YES, THIS ^

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and DeformAspergerCel
I like how people on here obsess over size and "just be physically dominant bro"
but when it comes to muscles-the king of all dominance factors- they are like
"nah, it doesn't matter, just don't look like you're starving."
"girls are disgusted by too much muscle"

So being over 6'4 and having a 24 inch skull with a dominant splanchnocranium and 7.5" wrists, tatoos, scars, low inhib behaviour and all that are "CRUUUUCIAL" for escaping inceldom according to you but any more muscles than this:

is too much and is unattractive? Give me a break...

• +1
Reactions: G O D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back