Gymcelling: Which highinhib looksmax roids are the best? + my RAD140 results

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I will finish my 8th week of RAD140 these days and the results are amazing!! Will do a PCT with Nolvadex and MK677 to hopefully hold most of my gains.

Results: I gained 5-6kg and got a slightly better shape. I got a very nice look, very round shoulders noticeable more traps, + 1,5cm upper arm circumference, ... I hope it's not too much glycogen, which shouldn't be too much with RAD140.

Sides: Sometimes cramps, especially in the neck. Extremely painful when doing shrugs with too much weight, sometimes also in lat. My testosterone levels got definitely suppressed in the 7th and 8th week. My libido has dropped a lot in the last two weeks (still a bit existing) and I've been quite tired since a few days. Mood is okeyish. PCT is coming soon.

Next steps?

So I'm thinking about "enhancing" myself even more. I'm not looking into wet bloat components like Dbol and such, rather quality gains and a lean shape.
Above all, I'm afraid of androgenic side effects, such as hair loss, massive body hair growth (I have enough it's fine, it shouldn't be more), oily skin.

So what could I take? Rad140 again? 250mg Test Prop + Finasteride maybe even Dutasteride to reduce possible DHT related androgenic side effects? (I am already preventive on fin to keep hold my NW 0,5 hairline until I die).
Very low dose test, to have levels just around (high) natural production aka TRT + Boldenone/Equipoise or Anavar?

Discuss

Last edited:
Keep doing sarms, experiment with s-23. Roids not worth it

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
Keep doing sarms, experiment with s-23. Roids not worth it
It will depend on how much I can hold during and after the PCT. I did two LGD cycles before this one and was unlucky that the lockdown came afterwards, all gyms were closed and all gains went away.

Looks like all real looksmaxers are gone...

Without progress pics this thread is worthless

Notice any hair loss?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Without progress pics this thread is worthless

Notice any hair loss?
No hair loss

Belive me, i made very good gains in 8 weeks and i know what i am talking about, i am a gymcell since tons of years.

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
whats with all the zoomers taking SARMs. you get suppressed, and make less gains then from if you just pinned test. man up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890