Gymcells are a joke

Manana

Manana

Gold
Bunch of retarder red piller faggots.

Copers who suck each other off because foids hate them.

My friend is a gymcell manlet and he has become insufferable. So devoid of reality its insane. I mog that idiot so hard so he talks non stop about how much he can bench, deadlift and stuff.

Absolutely brainwashed by that retarded community of subhuman rotters. As soon as they leave the gym they become invisible.
Gym is so male gaze it's insane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, copingtoohardrn, Mewton and 7 others
i’ve never touched a dumbbell in life and have slayed way more than any of my gymcel friends, they are deathnic manlet incels that cope with muh muscle muh protein muh i need to get this anime character physique. yup it’s pretty much over gymcels in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: billymidnight, Mewton, bloomercel and 4 others
i’ve never touched a dumbbell in life and have slayed way more than any of my gymcel friends, they are deathnic manlet incels that cope with muh muscle muh protein muh i need to get this anime character physique. yup it’s pretty much over gymcels in 2024
True.

Only reason I don't put that his delusions down is because I feel sorry for him. He was always pathetic dur to being the shortest in the group.

No amount of gym could ever help a normie manlet, but it's still intetrsting to see how far the delusion goes. People cope so hard it's insane.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, bloomercel, Willmogulater and 1 other person
Gymceling is literally just a socializing outlet for people under the guise of “working on myself”. It’s a watering hole

• +1
Reactions: plukee, bloomercel, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Only cope for us manlets is gymcelling its either being manlet twink or gymcelled manlet 2nd one is better

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, bloomercel, socialcel and 1 other person
Only cope for us manlets is gymcelling its either being manlet twink or gymcelled manlet 2nd one is better
Yeah it's a legit way of looksmaxxing and specifically nichemaxxing being a true gym rotter.

But instigating you will ever have anything more than niche appeal as a manlet overcompenasating gymcell is a joke.

They get brainwashed, my friend needs a reality check and it's coming next time he tries that shit on me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Willmogulater
Yeah it's a legit way of looksmaxxing and specifically nichemaxxing being a true gym rotter.

But instigating you will ever have anything more than niche appeal as a manlet overcompenasating gymcell is a joke.

They get brainwashed, my friend needs a reality check and it's coming next time he tries that shit on me.
It looks like u are jealous of ur manlet friend

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Gymmax is a bare minimum not a personality, flex, culture or a big deal.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma, socialcel and Manana
It looks like u are jealous of ur manlet friend
Not at all. The only reason I let him do it so far is because I'm not insecure. I don't care about his delusions.

Just that narrative of constantly talking about gym/muscles and the conotation it has is tiring me.

I already dropped him some blackpills few months ago saying that there are no chads in the gym and making fun of his subhuman gym buddies.

Gym is incredibly toxic because they all start valueing gym rotters advice/compliments more than foids' as a cope.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
lmao you’re just jealous faggots, there is at least one new thread every day talking abt how roiders or gymmaxxers are stupid. all of u are rotters with no sense of the real world so stfu.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Willmogulater and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
lmao you’re just jealous faggots, there is at least one new thread every day talking abt how roiders or gymmaxxers are stupid. all of u are rotters with no sense of the real world so stfu.
“I never touched a weight in my life” just say youre a pencil neck faggot shit nota flex either

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma and socialcel
“I never touched a weight in my life” just say youre a pencil neck faggot shit nota flex either
peak female gaze bro :soy::soy:
IMG 2488

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, WishIwasChico, bloomercel and 4 others
Gymcelling should just be a bonus, when normies ask me how much protein they should eat to get my physique I don’t get all “BROOO WATCH JEFF NIPPARD ON YOUTUBE 1G PER LBS BROOO I LIVE IN THE GYM”

I walk in the gym, do the bare minimum to maintain female gaze physique and leave after 40 minutes hoping I won’t get slain by an androgenous ogre for wearing mascara

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, n9wiff, bloomercel and 2 others
I don't think there is a group with less sense of real world than gymaxxers.

All they talk about is weights, muscles, aura and sigma :lul::lul:

Going to the gym is legit, it's bare minimun and required of everyone. Making it a character trait or number 1 mean of looksmaxxing is when you become retarded

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and bloomercel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and n9wiff
gymmaxxing+roiding is the best softmaxx out there.
Maybe if you are tall. For most people leanmaxxing mogs and gives more improvement than any amount of gym could.

Although combination of both is ideal.

For most people leanmaxxing mogs and gives more improvement than any amount of gym could.
How many times did your mother drop you as a child? Holy shit you’re retarded

Imagine spending 9 hours a week in a sweaty gym while ur OneItIs is getting backshotted by the Skinny Social guy

• +1
Reactions: Manana
How many times did your mother drop you as a child? Holy shit you’re retarded
:lul::lul::lul:

What a retard, you still think body is even close to face in importance? :lul:

Probably tall gymmaxxed subhuman. Not my fault you are ugly and leanmaxxing doesnt do shit. It's just trash genetics that leanmaxxing doesnt apply to

:lul::lul::lul:

What a retard, you still think body is even close to face in importance? :lul:

Probably tall gymmaxxed subhuman. Not my fault you are ugly and leanmaxxing doesnt do shit. It's just trash genetics that leanmaxxing doesnt apply to
you're just like the rest of the 14yos on this website, using theories to back up your claims. monotone and boring. no real life experience whatsoever. keep typing essays about "gymcels" while none of them give a shit about you.

Gymcels would gett mogged by these absolute fags Jfl

Cope. Many chads have ascended thru gymcelling. Just look at Austin Dunham for example

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
you're just like the rest of the 14yos on this website, using theories to back up your claims. monotone and boring. no real life experience whatsoever. keep typing essays about "gymcels" while none of them give a shit about you.
I'm 23 and have been socializing a lot through my adult life.

I have seen a lot irl and nothing to suggest that gym improves SMV more than anything.

Face comes first, height close second and then body after a big drop off; which is again more dependent on frame than muscles.

All gymcells I know don't slay and the biggest moggers I know do little to no gym; they are just tall and good looking, genes mog and that's just the way it is.

Gym is just a norm these days, only in rare cases can it ascend you by a lot. And that's almost always tall + wide frame.

True, tall and GL always mogs gym, but gym can be good for health if u not autistic

• +1
I'm 23 and have been socializing a lot through my adult life.

I have seen a lot irl and nothing to suggest that gym improves SMV more than anything.

Face comes first, height close second and then body after a big drop off; which is again more dependent on frame than muscles.

All gymcells I know don't slay and the biggest moggers I know do little to no gym; they are just tall and good looking, genes mog and that's just the way it is.

Gym is just a norm these days, only in rare cases can it ascend you by a lot. And that's almost always tall + wide frame.
If you are tall and good looking, gym and lean will ascend you a very good margin. It's a multiplier.

• +1
It’s a good thing, reduces competition