dipenhydramine

nails in my mouth singing through my scream mask
what do i need to do

Ill do whatever idgaf about health jfl

just no roids or crazy ass chemicals

also preferably nothing too expensive im poor as fuck :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Yuki and fluoride1337
The most important thing you need to do to loose weight, and gain muscle is max out your sleep quality.

• Love it
Reactions: dipenhydramine
Eat 500 calories a day max

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: likenesss, fluoride1337, Bug and 1 other person
The most important thing you need to do to loose weight, and gain muscle is max out your sleep quality.
i keep hearing about sleep and always thought it was a cope

i cant tell if its low test or bad sleep but im always low energy and sad as fuck
Eat 500 calories a day max
you got it bhai

You do not wanna become sick, trust me

• Hmm...
You do not wanna become sick, trust me
im already sick ig

either i get some quick psl points or die from some illness win win either way

i have constant headache and heavy eyes

im already sick ig

either i get some quick psl points or die from some illness win win either way

i have constant headache and heavy eyes
Sorry to hear that, but I'm sicker

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dipenhydramine and raleqtambrobret

are you actually retarded? you asked this question knowing full well what the answer is and then said you wont do the answer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dipenhydramine and bloatmaxxer
are you actually retarded? you asked this question knowing full well what the answer is and then said you wont do the answer
niggas would rather to suck dick than inject test

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss, fluoride1337 and dipenhydramine
yes im retarded

is there any other answers iont got the money for that shit

i cant afford it

i got 160 in the bank
yes you do nigga roiding is legitimately cheaper than healthy eating

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: likenesss and dipenhydramine
stop taking dph for one

• Love it
what do i need to do

Assuming you're asking how to lose a lot of weight

Hit a 1500cal a day hero cut

You can still hit your protein macros and be relatively satiated

I've dropped around 25lbs in two months doing it (starting from bmi 24, so losing weight is harder than an obese fuck losing 40lbs of water weight)

I'm plateauing now because I probably crashed my metabolism, gonna check my thyroid and hop on cynomel to get in a slight hypothyroid state again

• Love it
yes you do nigga roiding is legitimately cheaper than healthy eating
im 16 5"6

i dont have much height potential but iont wanna fuck it up

my uncle is 6"9 as well

shit genes
stop taking dph for one
i did a month ago now bhai

mfs be needing rehab for this shit jfl
Assuming you're asking how to lose a lot of weight

Hit a 1500cal a day hero cut

You can still hit your protein macros and be relatively satiated

I've dropped around 25lbs in two months doing it (starting from bmi 24, so losing weight is harder than an obese fuck losing 40lbs of water weight)

I'm plateauing now because I probably crashed my metabolism, gonna check my thyroid and hop on cynomel to get in a slight hypothyroid state again
whats a hero cut

I was just gonna do 500cal a day like that dude said

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Ok, since you hearted me, I'll give you more tips that have helped me:

• Weigh all food and count all calories using a calorie tracking app. With this app, you will learn what foods you can eat and feel more full, and what in your life causes you to over-eat. Because MANY days you won't be able to stick to your calorie budget. Pattern match and figure out what's different those days.
  • Cut out all processed food (No Pasta, No Noodles, No bread, Only drink water,...)
  • Keep Carbs Low. I use to over-eat fruit. Fruit contains fructose which is converted into a carb. Fructose increases dopamine to cause you to over-eat and become addicted. It does so more than any other form of carbs.
  • Eat ONLY meat and Vegetables (NO FRUIT & NO NUTS). Both fruit and nuts cause you to over-eat. Nuts because they are so calorically dense and fruit because of the effect of fructose on the brain. BUT you can get all of your macro and micro-nutrients from vegetables and meat alone. Eggs contain pretty much every micronutrient except Vitamin C, and vegetables like Broccoli contain vitamin C. Both eggs and Broccoli contain anti-oxidants.
    • You want to be hitting 1 gram of protien per day per pound of body weight. You'll realize this is actually very hard to do if you're eating fruit. However vegies are low calories and filling so you'll wind up eating much less calories of vegetables, and mostly meat, which will make hitting enough protein very easy.
  • Eat Only Three Meals a day
  • On Sleep Maxing
    • Sleep during the same 7 or max 8 hour window everyday. NEVER take a nap, no matter what. Get up, exercise, whatever you have to do to stay awake. NEVER go to bed early either. Make sure you stay awake until your bed time or you will fuck up your sleep schedule and your sleep quality. Always wake up at the same time, everyday, even on weekends.
    • Have a solid wind down routine that's relaxing to you. For example two hours of meditation, journaling, thinking about your day. If your wind down routine takes an hour or even two, it's worth it to get better quality sleep. This will not only make it easier to build muscle (higher T), easier to loose weight (lower ghrelin), easier to make healthy choices (higher will power), but it will improve your work quality, rate of learning, mood, and all areas of life.
  • Experiment with recovery time. You don't have to be in the gym everyday. I am now, because I enjoy it, but I'm just as big working out 3 days a week as I am working out 5.
  • take breaks while cutting. Cutting will get hard, and it takes time for the body to adjust to a new weight slowly so it doesn't cause you too become extremely hungry and rebound. When your body stops lettting you hit your caloric defficit then eat at maintenance for a couple months, until you're ready to loose some more. But NEVER EVER Stop counting calories, and never go into a surplus or you will gain all of the weight back and then some.
  • Fasting is a whole different skillset, and if you don't do it right even if you fast for multiple weeks straight, you'll wind up gaining more weight than you lost after. I recommend dialing in these basics, above, before attempting serious fasts or you will get fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dipenhydramine and fluoride1337
im 16 5"6

i dont have much height potential but iont wanna fuck it up

my uncle is 6"9 as well

shit genes

i did a month ago now bhai

mfs be needing rehab for this shit jfl

whats a hero cut

I was just gonna do 500cal a day like that dude said
I just made that up because it's a pretty drastic deficit

500 cal a day is a bad idea, will be extremely hard to do long term, and when you binge your weight will yoyo BAD

Also since you're 16, any kind of fasting/dieting can cuck your height

I would be much more focused on heightmaxxing if I were 5'6" at 16 tbh

• Hmm...

• Weigh all food and count all calories using a calorie tracking app. With this app, you will learn what foods you can eat and feel more full, and what in your life causes you to over-eat. Because MANY days you won't be able to stick to your calorie budget. Pattern match and figure out what's different those days.
  • Cut out all processed food (No Pasta, No Noodles, No bread, Only drink water,...)
  • Keep Carbs Low. I use to over-eat fruit. Fruit contains fructose which is converted into a carb. Fructose increases dopamine to cause you to over-eat and become addicted. It does so more than any other form of carbs.
  • Eat ONLY meat and Vegetables (NO FRUIT & NO NUTS). Both fruit and nuts cause you to over-eat. Nuts because they are so calorically dense and fruit because of the effect of fructose on the brain. BUT you can get all of your macro and micro-nutrients from vegetables and meat alone. Eggs contain pretty much every micronutrient except Vitamin C, and vegetables like Broccoli contain vitamin C. Both eggs and Broccoli contain anti-oxidants.
    • You want to be hitting 1 gram of protien per day per pound of body weight. You'll realize this is actually very hard to do if you're eating fruit. However vegies are low calories and filling so you'll wind up eating much less calories of vegetables, and mostly meat, which will make hitting enough protein very easy.
  • On Sleep Maxing
    • Sleep during the same 7 or max 8 hour window everyday. NEVER take a nap, no matter what. Get up, exercise, whatever you have to do to stay awake. NEVER go to bed early either. Make sure you stay awake until your bed time or you will fuck up your sleep schedule and your sleep quality. Always wake up at the same time, everyday, even on weekends.
    • Have a solid wind down routine that relaxing you. For example two hours of meditation, journaling, thinking about your day. If your wind down routine takes an hour or even two, it's worth it to get better quality sleep. This will not only make it easier to build muscle (higher T), easier to loose weight (lower grehlin), easier to make healthy choices (higher will power), but it will improve your work quality, rate of learning, mood, and all areas of life.
  • Experiment with recovery time. You don't have to be in the gym everyday. I am now, because I enjoy it, but I'm just as big working on 3 days a week as I am working out 5.
  • take breaks while cutting. Cutting will get hard, and it takes time for the body to adjust to a new weight slowly so it doesn't cause you too become extremely hungry and rebound. When your body stops lettting you hit your caloric defficit then eat at maintenance for a couple months, until you're ready to loose some more. But NEVER EVER Stop counting calories, and never go into a surplus or you will gain all of the weight back and then some.
  • Fasting is a whole different skillset, and if you don't do it right even if you fast for multiple weeks straight, you'll wind up gaining more weight than you lost after. I recommend dialing in these basics, above, before attempting serious fasts or you will get fat.
Good advice, one thing I would add is to avoid goitrogenic foods while cutting, being in a deficit WILL slow your metabolism and eating vegetables like broccoli and cabbage is actually terrible during a cut.

• Love it

500 cal a day is a bad idea, will be extremely hard to do long term, and when you binge your weight will yoyo BAD

500 cal a day is easy for us junkies

• JFL
Reactions: dipenhydramine, fluoride1337 and noodlelover
Good advice, one thing I would add is to avoid goitrogenic foods while cutting, being in a deficit WILL slow your metabolism and eating vegetables like broccoli and cabbage is actually terrible during a cut.
Interesting. I need to do more research on that. From what I'm seeing it advises people with a low functioning thyroid to avoid them, so it might depend on the strength of your thyroid.

Foods like broccoli help me stay full longer, but I can't physically eat too much of it. Carrots and Cucumbers I can fill up more on.

Last edited:
  • Love it

• On Sleep Maxing
    • Have a solid wind down routine that's relaxing to you. For example two hours of meditation, journaling, thinking about your day. If your wind down routine takes an hour or even two, it's worth it to get better quality sleep. This will not only make it easier to build muscle (higher T), easier to loose weight (lower ghrelin), easier to make healthy choices (higher will power), but it will improve your work quality, rate of learning, mood, and all areas of life.
  • Experiment with recovery time. You don't have to be in the gym everyday. I am now, because I enjoy it, but I'm just as big working out 3 days a week as I am working out 5.
thank you a lot bhai this is perfect

honestly idc about height that much its funnier than anything else

if thats the case ive alr cucked my height

whats a maintainable weight?

what if i do like 500 one day 1000 the next day and keep swapping between

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
thank you a lot bhai this is perfect

honestly idc about height that much its funnier than anything else

if thats the case ive alr cucked my height

whats a maintainable weight?

what if i do like 500 one day 1000 the next day and keep swapping between
The thing about extreme deficits is that it lowers your BMR leading your maintenance calories to get lower and lower. So 500 for a month or two would def cut a lot of fat but you can crash your metabolism so bad that you would gain weight from only 1000 cals since its double the amount your body is used to.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and dipenhydramine
The thing about extreme deficits is that it lowers your BMR leading your maintenance calories to get lower and lower. So 500 for a month or two would def cut a lot of fat but you can crash your metabolism so bad that you would gain weight from only 1000 cals since its double the amount your body is used to.
that makes sense

ive been doing low cal

i dont count but i only eat dinner so about 800 cals

now everything makes me gain

what do i need to do

1. Test is cheap asf 30 to 40 dollars if u inject 250mg per week u have gear for 10 weeks since the vials are usually 250mg 10 ml

2. needles 20 dollars on amazon, 5 dollar for 100 alcohol wipes

3. u need an ai and hcg too

----

Sleep is really important (like really really)

just eat when you are hungry tbh and mostly good food beaf eggs etc, if you want to eat sweets eat them no need to denie urself but preferably fruits

u lowkey short i would try everything to get taller since once u done with puberty its over u cant do anything really to get taller after that , so better invest now than suffer later (u can always build muscle but u cant get taller btw )

• Love it
1. Test is cheap asf 30 to 40 dollars if u inject 250mg per week u have gear for 10 weeks since the vials are usually 250mg 10 ml

2. needles 20 dollars on amazon, 5 dollar for 100 alcohol wipes

3. u need an ai and hcg too

----

Sleep is really important (like really really)

just eat when you are hungry tbh and mostly good food beaf eggs etc, if you want to eat sweets eat them no need to denie urself but preferably fruits

u lowkey short i would try everything to get taller since once u done with puberty its over u cant do anything really to get taller after that , so better invest now than suffer later (u can always build muscle but u cant get taller btw )
bhai you real as fuck

sleep is my weak point tbf

i share a room with a severely autistic brother :feelswhy:

yeah imma just eat low cal ig

i feel like most things to do with height are copes

i started puberty late like at 13 so i might have a growth spurt but im not concerned that much tbf

ill do shit like stretching ig tho

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
  • Love it
genuinely?

will it shrink my dick

im actually convinced now

also i dont want gyno
bhai quit the yapping and take action

(it wont shrink dick maybe make it bigger even, ur balls shrink after a certain time easily avoidable by taking hcg which tells ur balls to keep on producing test )

U can avoid gyno with an ai (Aromasin or Arimidex)

• Love it
bhai quit the yapping and take action

(it wont shrink dick maybe make it bigger even, ur balls shrink after a certain time easily avoidable by taking hcg which tells ur balls to keep on producing test )

U can avoid gyno with an ai (Aromasin or Arimidex)
fuck it ill do it ig

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
genuinely?

will it shrink my dick

im actually convinced now

also i dont want gyno
it will grow your dick lmao out of people that do PE the ones that are roiding or even just TRT always have better results than natties, also gyno is easily preventable, if you do bloodwork and just listen to your body and properly manage your bloodwork and supplementation you can avoid pretty much all side effects while on a moderately dosed cycle with basic compounds, obviously once you start doing shit like tren then side effects are unavoidable but theres literally no reason to do that unless youre an IFBB pro

• Love it