GYMCELS on sucide watch after @ST. TIKTOKCEL drops MASSIVE blackpill and DEBUNKS every theory ever made ‼️‼️

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
Prepare yourself gymcells this is LIFE RUINING
IMG 2831
This oblivious guy asked @Arborist how is his physique so good? Shit, we would all like to know it does look pretty solid!
IMG 2832

This is where @St.TikTokcel drops the nuclear blackpill, one that would murder even the most bluepilled copers.
IMG 2829

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I HOPE THIS ISNT ACTUALLY REAL

@St.TikTokcel can do full 40 pushups and still does not look like @Arborist 😭😭☠️☠️💀💀💀💀
40 push ups a day is simply enough to look like him if you have GOOD genetics, which dalits on this site do NOT have. So sorry‼️‼️🤣

Blud been doin 40 push ups a day and thinks he gon look insanely good and toned ‼️💀💀💀💀 nah this site houses the dumbest shit i swearrr 🤣🤣 is this mfa a real person someone tell me ⁉️⁉️💯😭 @Arborist got new competition ⁉️⁉️🤣🤣🤣 Give it a few weeks and tiktokcel overtakin him in the category of most aestethic physique blud is doin 40 STRICT ONES GAWD DAYUM 😳😳 YALL NOT READY

IMG 2830
bro fell for the scam apps on app store 🤣
IMG 2833

Has blud been looksmaxxin on the low💯💯?? Yall not ready for him frfr‼️‼️💯 Just 40 pushups for a few more days and he gon have abs like @Arborist 😳😳😳 Yall gymcelling and look like shit (you cant gain muscle mass because klinefelter's syndrome, its a well known fact @Arborist was born and already had the muscle mass he has now)
Even bigger JFL at roiders. If you arent born like him or cant get his physique by doing 40 strict pushups a day, why are you still trying?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: exo, LooksOrDeath, IHateMyself and 45 others
Caged ngl. I guess his point though is that some people are just naturally muscular and these people will have the best natty physiques. For everyone else natty is kind of cope.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, poopoohead, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Prepare yourself gymcells this is LIFE RUINING
View attachment 2229888
This oblivious guy asked @Arborist how is his physique so good? Shit, we would all like to know it does look pretty solid!
View attachment 2229889

This is where @St.TikTokcel drops the nuclear blackpill, one that would murder even the most bluepilled copers.
View attachment 2229890

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I HOPE THIS ISNT ACTUALLY REAL

@St.TikTokcel can do full 40 pushups and still does not look like @Arborist 😭😭☠️☠️💀💀💀💀
40 push ups a day is simply enough to look like him if you have GOOD genetics, which dalits on this site do NOT have. So sorry‼️‼️🤣

Blud been doin 40 push ups a day and thinks he gon look insanely good and toned ‼️💀💀💀💀 nah this site houses the dumbest shit i swearrr 🤣🤣 is this mfa a real person someone tell me ⁉️⁉️💯😭 @Arborist got new competition ⁉️⁉️🤣🤣🤣 Give it a few weeks and tiktokcel overtakin him in the category of most aestethic physique blud is doin 40 STRICT ONES GAWD DAYUM 😳😳 YALL NOT READY

View attachment 2229900
bro fell for the scam apps on app store 🤣
View attachment 2229901

Has blud been looksmaxxin on the low💯💯?? Yall not ready for him frfr‼️‼️💯 Just 40 pushups for a few more days and he gon have abs like @Arborist 😳😳😳 Yall gymcelling and look like shit (you cant gain muscle mass because klinefelter's syndrome, its a well known fact @Arborist was born and already had the muscle mass he has now)
Even bigger JFL at roiders. If you arent born like him or cant get his physique by doing 40 strict pushups a day, why are you still trying?
Lol at reading anything this @St.TikTokcel schizophrenic is writing :feelskek:

@St.TikTokcel :
Going Crazy GIF

His audience:
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HerpDerpson, poopoohead, vaseqmoherad and 18 others
niggas be going through devious bulks for 10 years just to look like they lift and blud thinks he's gonna look like them with 40 push ups 💀💀😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 29796 and 14 others
there are very few people who are jacked naturally and this is all because of genetics and they have the option whether or not to gymcel for bigger muscles or not

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
it never began for neanderthals such as me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, poopoohead, blite and 2 others
there are very few people who are jacked naturally and this is all because of genetics and they have the option whether or not to gymcel for bigger muscles or not
If you are counting muh macros and going to the gym 6 days a week it’s already over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Deleted member 17595 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
i can do 52 strict push ups get mogged @St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, midlatinocel, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
his general point is right because it’s mostly your genetics/muscle bodies/frame/insertions that determine how good your trained body will be of course, but him using his own example of doing callisthenics is just typical mongolion untersmench autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roamer, Allornothing, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
i can do 52 strict push ups get mogged @St.TikTokcel
I do 200 everyday so that my lower back doesn't completely collapse. I was able to do 50 in one go too but I can barely do 40. Over for my bent spine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, poopoohead and Deleted member 20399
If you are counting muh macros and going to the gym 6 days a week it’s already over.
most normies will have to take exogenous hormones if they want a actual physique or frame that's good. Genetic elite's eat unhealthy shit everyday and look your average normie who roided on his first cycle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, BoneDensity, Deleted member 17595 and 2 others
This is my chance to farm reps
3383217 4757A045 CDF3 43B7 957A C763567CD77E 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, malicieusss, Johanjohan and 14 others
Lol at reading anything this @St.TikTokcel schizophrenic is writing :feelskek:

@St.TikTokcel :
Going Crazy GIF

His audience:
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

:feelshaha:
He is good user, also you are back?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 17595
niggas be going through devious bulks for 10 years just to look like they lift and blud thinks he's gonna look like them with 40 push ups 💀💀😭😭
mfs taking steroids just to look like @St.TikTokcel after 40 strict push ups im deaddd 💀💀💀 yall wasting your time fr

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
"If this guy's St.tiktokcel pessimism was a perfume, there would be no one left on Earth. "

EasyMan875

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 17595
real. 40 push ups is more than enoguh. Maybe a cup of water if you are really trying to be aestethic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Magnum Opus and Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17595
most normies will have to take exogenous hormones if they want a actual physique or frame that's good. Genetic elite's eat unhealthy shit everyday and look your average normie who roided on his first cycle.
bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, malicieusss, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringMogger, forevermirin and Deleted member 24444
blud doing allat, if u had good genes 40 pushups would be enough
if you dont see results from doing bodyweight for a week it's time to inject 9 grams of tren.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, poopoohead, incel194012940 and 6 others
You talk like gaining muscle is Lefort3 bro, calm down

Gaining muscle is within everyone's reach.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 8365 and 4 others
I only disagree with this guy because even roids won’t fix shit proportions.
So you agree that “genetic elites” can eat dog shit every day, do 40 push ups and look like normies on steroids?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Allornothing
You talk like gaining muscle is Lefort3 bro, calm down

Gaining muscle is within everyone's reach.
He was gymcelling for 9 months prior to that pic on the far left. Some people are genetic dead ends. So sorry if offends you.
 Front

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 24444
ANd @
St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel is a Schizophrenic :feelsokman:
We talk here regularly on disc and play games from time to time he is actually super NT cool guy tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Artemis
He was gymcelling for 9 months prior to that pic on the far left. Some people are genetic dead ends. So sorry if offends you.
View attachment 2229923
gymcelling is not optional though. Training with weights is debunked, you literally debunked it. Tell that guy to try 40 push ups, he might look like @Arborist depending on if he is in the genetic elite

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
gymcelling is not optional though. Training with weights is debunked, you literally debunked it. Tell that guy to try 40 push ups, he might look like @Arborist depending on if he is in the genetic elite
You haven't even graduated from school and your reading comprehension is at 0. Why even bother tbh? Just go spam emojis I reckon.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
execution.​

he didnt lose an ounce of weight lol.
It took 4.5 years of laborious gymcelling to reach his "peak" physique xddd. Absolutely brutal.

I only disagree with this guy because even roids won’t fix shit proportions.
Man idc

Base or not, being jacked and athletic is far better than being skiny/fat

Who gives a fuck abt your frame, do you go to the beach every day?

God damn it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 17595
xd in 2023 is actually insane
if only blud knew bout this forum, he coulda given up immediately after realizing that even after 40 push ups he is looking shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
ngl you dont need that much muscle you can reach a top 1% physique in 2-3 years compared to all the retards on the street

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 15468
frame isnt that important before lifting i didnt even know about shoulder width or framecels i thought terry crews genuinely had a good physique but now i see he looks like a smashed crab, im assuming thats the same for everyone else

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 24444 and St.TikTokcel
We talk here regularly on disc and play games from time to time he is actually super NT cool guy tbh
Muh play games if you‘d encounter me in Overwatch 2 when I‘m in my Genji flow you‘d factory reset your computer and sell it on eBay.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
Muh play games if you‘d encounter me in Overwatch 2 when I‘m in my Genji flow you‘d factory reset your computer and sell it on eBay.
they only play world of warcraft jfl🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 24444
Game's dead JFL!

Man idc

Base or not, being jacked and athletic is far better than being skiny/fat

Who gives a fuck abt your frame, do you go to the beach every day?

God damn it
>shit genes
>natty
>jacked

Pick two

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
>coming from a guy who‘s GPU got smoked from playing a 2010 RTS

JFL!

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26888 and Magnum Opus
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
>coming from a guy who‘s GPU got smoked from playing a 2010 RTS

JFL!
The game‘s not compatible in fullscreen with RTX3090, I researched a little and many people‘s high end cards get wrecked by Diablo and SC2 if played in fullscreen mode.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 15468
I didn't understant a single thing from this whole story and I don't even know wtf is the context... so over for my iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 17595, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
The game‘s not compatible in fullscreen with RTX3090, I researched a little and many people‘s high end cards get wrecked by Diablo and SC2 if played in fullscreen mode.
so is it broken now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back