GYMCELS on sucide watch after @ST. TIKTOKCEL drops MASSIVE blackpill and DEBUNKS every theory ever made ‼️‼️

Its over if you dont framemog gymcels without touching a weight

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Its over if you dont framemog gymcels without touching a weight
That's life.
Gymcel

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
im starting to get tempted into adding users to my ignore list
what a cringe and garbage thread, please die

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and VenatorLuparius
im starting to get tempted into adding users to my ignore list
what a cringe and garbage thread, please die
blud said he getting tempted 🤣🤣🤣🤣💯 nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 28414
That's why I have put such nihilistic guys on my ignore list .
They have shit knowledge about anything but wanna sound high IQ by shitting hopeless facts .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Skywalker, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
That's why I have put such nihilistic guys on my ignore list .
They have shit knowledge about anything but wanna sound high IQ by shitting hopeless facts .
u needa show me your ignore list tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
u needa show me your ignore list tbh
Only him brodie
Noone else , I didn't find anyone else except him to be that hopeless on this forum .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Skywalker, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Only him brodie
Noone else , I didn't find anyone else except him to be that hopeless on this forum .
i know that there is a couple other retards that love sucking him off and being toxic just to be toxic but i havent paid much attention to them.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl
i know that there is a couple other retards that love sucking him off and being toxic just to be toxic but i havent paid much attention to them.
Who are they ?

Who are they ?
@mrriceguy dick rides him a lot, although he isnt toxic or very retarded so idc
i need to find one retards name with a guts pfp that like rides him like his whole life is on the line

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 15468, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
What an absolute joke.

Most mfs here are like that : they do things improperly and instead of revising their actions or asking for help they try to downplay that said action.

"Muh bodybuilding is overrated"

"Muh jaw is cope, it's all about the eyes".

40 pushups is about what I was doing at age 16 without any kind of noticeable gains JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I didn't understant a single thing from this whole story and I don't even know wtf is the context... so over for my iq
Subhuman @St.TikTokcel thinks doing 40 pushups can be called as bodybuilding and then proceeds to downplay bodybuilding/gymcelling because he has no results.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and justleavemealone
Subhuman @St.TikTokcel thinks doing 40 pushups can be called as bodybuilding and then proceeds to downplay bodybuilding/gymcelling because he has no results.
I said I could do 40 as in one rep. Jesus.

I said I could do 40 as in one rep. Jesus.
@VenatorLuparius if he can do 40 in one rep and still doesnt look like a bodybuilder that obviously means that exercise and gym is cope bro. Some chads cant so a pull up and have insane muscle mass bro!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 28691, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
@VenatorLuparius if he can do 40 in one rep and still doesnt look like a bodybuilder that obviously means that exercise and gym is cope bro. Some chads cant so a pull up and have insane muscle mass bro!
Or subhuman genetics or wrong exercise for his body. @St.TikTokcel go benchpress and peck deck

• JFL
Or subhuman genetics or wrong exercise for his body. @St.TikTokcel go benchpress and peck deck
going to the gym is too much work for him. He prefers going outside and looking at men he finds attractive(for looksmax purposes of course)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and VenatorLuparius
I was expecting this kind of a body but too bad but I'm a subhuman.

2662292 Front

Prepare yourself gymcells this is LIFE RUINING
View attachment 2229888
This oblivious guy asked @Arborist how is his physique so good? Shit, we would all like to know it does look pretty solid!
View attachment 2229889

This is where @St.TikTokcel drops the nuclear blackpill, one that would murder even the most bluepilled copers.
View attachment 2229890

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I HOPE THIS ISNT ACTUALLY REAL

@St.TikTokcel can do full 40 pushups and still does not look like @Arborist 😭😭☠️☠️💀💀💀💀
40 push ups a day is simply enough to look like him if you have GOOD genetics, which dalits on this site do NOT have. So sorry‼️‼️🤣

Blud been doin 40 push ups a day and thinks he gon look insanely good and toned ‼️💀💀💀💀 nah this site houses the dumbest shit i swearrr 🤣🤣 is this mfa a real person someone tell me ⁉️⁉️💯😭 @Arborist got new competition ⁉️⁉️🤣🤣🤣 Give it a few weeks and tiktokcel overtakin him in the category of most aestethic physique blud is doin 40 STRICT ONES GAWD DAYUM 😳😳 YALL NOT READY

View attachment 2229900
bro fell for the scam apps on app store 🤣
View attachment 2229901

Has blud been looksmaxxin on the low💯💯?? Yall not ready for him frfr‼️‼️💯 Just 40 pushups for a few more days and he gon have abs like @Arborist 😳😳😳 Yall gymcelling and look like shit (you cant gain muscle mass because klinefelter's syndrome, its a well known fact @Arborist was born and already had the muscle mass he has now)
Even bigger JFL at roiders. If you arent born like him or cant get his physique by doing 40 strict pushups a day, why are you still trying?
He speaks truth, I haven’t worked out since November 2022 and can still do like 20 pushups lol

He speaks truth, I haven’t worked out since November 2022 and can still do like 20 pushups lol
Please explain to me how you doing 20 pushups is correlated with “the truth” you imbecile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, 5.5psl, Deleted member 21467 and 2 others
Luckily shit doesn’t affect me. I am a natural chadlet stud with great potential who attracts many birds

• Love it
Reactions: Allornothing
going to the gym is too much work for him. He prefers going outside and looking at men he finds attractive(for looksmax purposes of course)
tiktokcel can’t be real jfl, i think he might be some computer generated blackpilled ai, he has the same things on repeat “6’2 is average” “this is a htn” etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
tiktokcel can’t be real jfl, i think he might be some computer generated blackpilled ai, he has the same things on repeat “6’2 is average” “this is a htn” etc
So sorry, dalit, india… its just a question of which pre generated keyword he is gonna use

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and omarthegoat195
  • JFL
Coming from the nigga obsessed with his whore oneitis that won't even talk to him it doesn't mean much
at least my oneitis is a real woman and not a subhuman closeted homosexual that spams the same shit over a fucking forum

• Ugh..
at least my oneitis is a real woman and not a subhuman closeted homosexual that spams the same shit over a fucking forum
It's fine my forum gf is @Gioscottii who's a cute girl and DMS me everyday
Anyway, you're the one with dick sucking lips bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 28414
hes saying that even tho he have a elite strenght he still look like shit while some mfs who dont workout are build and lean

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
It's fine my forum gf is @Gioscottii who's a cute girl and DMS me everyday
Anyway, you're the one with dick sucking lips bro
i have dick sucking lips but you are the one that seems to suck dick - a forum users out of anyone

hes saying that even tho he have a elite strenght he still look like shit while some mfs who dont workout are build and lean
in what universe is 40 pushups elite strenght jfl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
i have dick sucking lips but you are the one that seems to suck dick - a forum users out of anyone
All this because I said on 1 thread he's a good rater and you're an incel who has no chance with your oneitis lol

All this because I said on 1 thread he's a good rater and you're an incel who has no chance with your oneitis lol
i have never even interacted with you i just know that every time a see a post by you its borderline retarded

i have never even interacted with you i just know that every time a see a post by you its borderline retarded
Cuz I'm honest with you that you're ugly and incel and don't gaslight and give false hope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Cuz I'm honest with you that you're ugly and incel and don't gaslight and give false hope
i dont think ive ever interacted with you

how do I achieve @Arborist physique? What's his diet + gym routine

Btw I'm the oblivious guy it's so over the BOTB don't help my weird ass physique

Users who are viewing this thread

Back