GYMCELS on sucide watch after @ST. TIKTOKCEL drops MASSIVE blackpill and DEBUNKS every theory ever made ‼️‼️

Prettyboy bro this thread was hilarious holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Prepare yourself gymcells this is LIFE RUINING
View attachment 2229888
This oblivious guy asked @Arborist how is his physique so good? Shit, we would all like to know it does look pretty solid!
View attachment 2229889

This is where @St.TikTokcel drops the nuclear blackpill, one that would murder even the most bluepilled copers.
View attachment 2229890

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I HOPE THIS ISNT ACTUALLY REAL

@St.TikTokcel can do full 40 pushups and still does not look like @Arborist 😭😭☠️☠️💀💀💀💀
40 push ups a day is simply enough to look like him if you have GOOD genetics, which dalits on this site do NOT have. So sorry‼️‼️🤣

Blud been doin 40 push ups a day and thinks he gon look insanely good and toned ‼️💀💀💀💀 nah this site houses the dumbest shit i swearrr 🤣🤣 is this mfa a real person someone tell me ⁉️⁉️💯😭 @Arborist got new competition ⁉️⁉️🤣🤣🤣 Give it a few weeks and tiktokcel overtakin him in the category of most aestethic physique blud is doin 40 STRICT ONES GAWD DAYUM 😳😳 YALL NOT READY

View attachment 2229900
bro fell for the scam apps on app store 🤣
View attachment 2229901

Has blud been looksmaxxin on the low💯💯?? Yall not ready for him frfr‼️‼️💯 Just 40 pushups for a few more days and he gon have abs like @Arborist 😳😳😳 Yall gymcelling and look like shit (you cant gain muscle mass because klinefelter's syndrome, its a well known fact @Arborist was born and already had the muscle mass he has now)
Even bigger JFL at roiders. If you arent born like him or cant get his physique by doing 40 strict pushups a day, why are you still trying?
????

Prepare yourself gymcells this is LIFE RUINING
View attachment 2229888
This oblivious guy asked @Arborist how is his physique so good? Shit, we would all like to know it does look pretty solid!
View attachment 2229889

This is where @St.TikTokcel drops the nuclear blackpill, one that would murder even the most bluepilled copers.
View attachment 2229890

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I HOPE THIS ISNT ACTUALLY REAL

@St.TikTokcel can do full 40 pushups and still does not look like @Arborist 😭😭☠️☠️💀💀💀💀
40 push ups a day is simply enough to look like him if you have GOOD genetics, which dalits on this site do NOT have. So sorry‼️‼️🤣

Blud been doin 40 push ups a day and thinks he gon look insanely good and toned ‼️💀💀💀💀 nah this site houses the dumbest shit i swearrr 🤣🤣 is this mfa a real person someone tell me ⁉️⁉️💯😭 @Arborist got new competition ⁉️⁉️🤣🤣🤣 Give it a few weeks and tiktokcel overtakin him in the category of most aestethic physique blud is doin 40 STRICT ONES GAWD DAYUM 😳😳 YALL NOT READY

View attachment 2229900
bro fell for the scam apps on app store 🤣
View attachment 2229901

Has blud been looksmaxxin on the low💯💯?? Yall not ready for him frfr‼️‼️💯 Just 40 pushups for a few more days and he gon have abs like @Arborist 😳😳😳 Yall gymcelling and look like shit (you cant gain muscle mass because klinefelter's syndrome, its a well known fact @Arborist was born and already had the muscle mass he has now)
Even bigger JFL at roiders. If you arent born like him or cant get his physique by doing 40 strict pushups a day, why are you still trying?
The six pack in 30 days abs is a blackpill throwback to when I was 12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Skywalker
geez OP ,can you please stop with these 2015 doomer incels.is threads
yeah ,@Arborist is full on noble natty that came out the womb looking like this and then ate only canned tuna and chicken breast while doing 10 pushups per day meanwhile you cannot even do 40 push-ups , right? :soy:

....fuck's sake

If he was closer to the ideal height of 5'9 he would surely have more success, simple as.

@St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24444
If he was closer to the ideal height of 5'9 he would surely have more success, simple as.

@St.TikTokcel
5’9 people just need to look at dumbbell to get jacked while 6’ look DYEL after grams of gear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Caged ngl. I guess his point though is that some people are just naturally muscular and these people will have the best natty physiques. For everyone else natty is kind of cope.
You're a cope. Especially your socks

• Love it
Reactions: Allornothing
This isn’t really a blackpill tbh everyone with common sense should know that. There’s people who are 250lbs+ who can run fast and shit and can lift like a 25kg dumbbell and never workout in there life (take my cousin for example). So it’s no surprise that there’s people who are out of shape doing a lot of pushups while there’s people who are toned and can’t do a single rep lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back