Gymmax full guide - be Zyzz

Deleted member 14528

Deleted member 14528

Bronze
B669CF5A D393 4F3E 955A 0FF0CBF2A6DE

Do you wanna fuck bitches and get respect, stop being a fucking pussy and hop on some roids bruh (i am not a doctor).

Step 1) Get a gym membership and go to the gym 3-5 times a week every week. After you have a gym routine that you are comfortable with as well as diet and supplements such as preworkout. Then proceed to next step.

Step 2) Dbol, order some dbol and nolvadex from a website as well as tudca. You want to take around 30mg of dbol daily (split in to 3 doses daily) and around 1g of tudca (around 2 doses daily) this is to support your liver. After you have blasted dbol for 6 weeks you want to take 40mg of nolvadex daily for 2 weeks and then 20mg of nolvadex everyday for around another 2 weeks. You want to start your PCT 33 hours after your last dose of dbol.

for copers, “dont do oral only steroid cycle its bad for muh:soy:”, im gonna go out on a limb and say your physique looks like you sit on your ass all day. Arnold used dbol back in the day at doses of around 500mg a day and hes fine.Stop being coping pussy for christ sake.

you can use ai but not needed. And you can get hcg but i just think not needed.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser, Rumpelshitskin and 4 others
I'd rather have good hair than good physique

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, .👽., oldcelloser and 10 others
Fitness is a marathon, not a sprint

Many guys want to get gains the fastest they can, but doing that will only get you injured. Injuries are a very common and possible thing to happen - and I suspect that it's one of most common reasons why people quit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, oldcelloser, coolguy1 and 2 others
View attachment 1358574
Do you wanna fuck bitches and get respect, stop being a fucking pussy and hop on some roids bruh (i am not a doctor).

Step 1) Get a gym membership and go to the gym 3-5 times a week every week. After you have a gym routine that you are comfortable with as well as diet and supplements such as preworkout. Then proceed to next step.

Step 2) Dbol, order some dbol and nolvadex from a website as well as tudca. You want to take around 30mg of dbol daily (split in to 3 doses daily) and around 1g of tudca (around 2 doses daily) this is to support your liver. After you have blasted dbol for 6 weeks you want to take 40mg of nolvadex daily for 2 weeks and then 20mg of nolvadex everyday for around another 2 weeks. You want to start your PCT 33 hours after your last dose of dbol.

for copers, “dont do oral only steroid cycle its bad for muh:soy:”, im gonna go out on a limb and say your physique looks like you sit on your ass all day. Arnold used dbol back in the day at doses of around 500mg a day and hes fine.Stop being coping pussy for christ sake.

you can use ai but not needed. And you can get hcg but i just think not needed.
How bad will this affect hair assuming already being nw0 and no family balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Fitness is a marathon, not a sprint

Many guys want to get gains the fastest they can, but doing that will only get you injured. Injuries are a very common and possible thing to happen - and I suspect that it's one of most common reasons why people quit.
How bad will this affect hair assuming already being nw0 and no family balding

@Bitch @PingPong

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Mongrelcel
the reason arnold and guys in his gen didnt go bald is cos they didnt use a test base and just took dbol. will it fuck me up tho?

Dbol is completely hair safe

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I'm completely ignorant about this shit, do you suggest this over sarms?

zyzz died young though, Not sure I want to be him :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, coolguy1 and OOGABOOGA
Arnold Schwarzenegger has had multiple heart surgeries. Probably affected by roids.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Arnold Schwarzenegger has had multiple heart surgeries. Probably affected by roids.
Sorry to burst your bubble but your not going to be on arnolds level after one cycle of dbol. He was blasting all types or shit and taking dbol by the bottle daily (literally) he also had shit pct and was mr olympia lmao.

just roid till your hair allows it; at NW0.5 you already should be on fin +minox+microneeedling etc.; i procrastinated, now i have NW2 and my hair looks like utters shit ; i can barely go outside 😢
Maybe safer than test but it's definitely not hair safe
no steroid is completely hair safe as far as i know amirite?