Gymmaxxed and moneymaxxed group of friends have INSANE success with women

choroyabc1

choroyabc1

Iron
As a STEM major one of my hobbies is scrolling through hacker news, and I stumbled upon this. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-09-16-56-39-1.png
    Screenshot_2023-05-09-16-56-39-1.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, AngryShortMale, Corleone and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Dnrd but mirin ur avi

As a STEM major one of my hobbies is scrolling through hacker news, and I stumbled upon this. Thoughts?
Reddit as a source jfl. InkwellTV level iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
That guy is right. He got more top notch info than 99% of the users here. Only drawback is that most people wil not reach the level of succes he is talking about.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Xangsane, choroyabc1 and 1 other person
Just betabux theory

$$$$$

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
larp unless his friend is a celebrity

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm
im never gonna work

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
>100k
>big money dan blizerian lifestyle

Joe Biden Lol GIF

u read it from an emotional mindset didnt u incel

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
But tails told me women only like prettyboy faggots

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and slayer69
@Xangsane based young-urban-professionals, having a harm of multiple desperate plown-through bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane based young-urban-professionals, having a harm of multiple desperate plown-through bitches.

Typically these women will attempt to trap these young professional men into LTRs, even young professional LTNs pumping and dumping white stacylites who exclusively want LTR (and state it even before meeting the man).

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
That guy is right. He got more top notch info than 99% of the users here. Only drawback is that most people wil not reach the level of succes he is talking about.

Typically these women will attempt to trap these young professional men into LTRs, even young professional LTNs pumping and dumping white stacylites who exclusively want LTR (and state it even before meeting the man).

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
hacker news is home to OG incels and red pillers larpers using internet from the 1990s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Paroxysm, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
most likely larp

these people exist but 99% of them dont post on reddit