Gymmaxxed Black Women are Epitome of Beauty

Yeah I went back to that post and saw those 3 and was like “my bad I meant 3” but in my defence I never looked @ all the pics jsut the ones that stood out and they were IRONICALLY the more black “African featured” foids which alone counter’s the hullshit of @SlavicGeneral

Yeah in the UK Jamaicans had the same thing done here and turns out on avg they are only 12-16% white and 1-3% native this was legit as well because it was conducted randomly
On individuals living in the area so it wasn’t rich caribs paying for their tests which also skews results.

Most black Americans reassemble Nigerians, now they won’t look identical but if there’s a group they do look the closest 2 it’s certainly them especally maybe the Igbo? Cos they have less typical features at highe rates though most do look like typical blacks.
Also his avi is a Carrib(I think?) girl named Elinda San.

I can understand why one would think she'd have Euro ancestry in that pic he posted tbh, because she is frauding her nose hard with makeup contouring to make it look slimmer and more projected
When she doesn't do so tho she practically has no seemingly Euro feature tbh
311969109 594632972351042 2201319893027672258 n
310557477 503401621608179 7216249683835268317 n

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Yeah I went back to that post and saw those 3 and was like “my bad I meant 3” but in my defence I never looked @ all the pics jsut the ones that stood out and they were IRONICALLY the more black “African featured” foids which alone counter’s the hullshit of @SlavicGeneral

Yeah in the UK Jamaicans had the same thing done here and turns out on avg they are only 12-16% white and 1-3% native this was legit as well because it was conducted randomly
On individuals living in the area so it wasn’t rich caribs paying for their tests which also skews results.

Most black Americans reassemble Nigerians, now they won’t look identical but if there’s a group they do look the closest 2 it’s certainly them especally maybe the Igbo? Cos they have less typical features at highe rates though most do look like typical blacks.
Yeah, I was wrong when stating they're mixed, didn't have my facts right.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Racky and PrinceLuenLeoncur

I can understand why one would think she'd have Euro ancestry in that pic he posted tbh, because she is frauding her nose hard with makeup contouring to make it look slimmer and more projected
View attachment 1928296View attachment 1928298
Even then hee nose doesn’t look mixed at all just not a huge shot gun nose but that more of a harmony thing than admixture thing JFL. She looks like a normal black chick would blend into west Africa as a Gigga Stacy she wouldn’t be seen as “other”. And 20% admixture is so low it doesn’t affect pheno much

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
Yeah, I was wrong when stating they're mixed, didn't have my facts right.
Sorry for being a prick, i shouldn’t have lashed out like that I read my comments and you were civil I have a lot of cortisol from last night plz understand I’m a bit of an abused dog rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and SlavicGeneral
rascis
Many users on here like to state how much they hate 'sheboons', but in eyes of many men I believe that attractive black women are seen as beautiful. Just like we see only a minority of white women as attractive and most other as trannies and ugly subhuman whores. So here's a gallery to prove my point and eye-candy for the lovers of this niche.

To clarify why I'm refering to gymmaxxed only - most black women are obese and this is an opposite, they also have the best butt and leg genetics and are far both more muscular and have better fat distribution than white and asian women.

Enjoy.

View attachment 1927195View attachment 1927196View attachment 1927197View attachment 1927198View attachment 1927199View attachment 1927200View attachment 1927201View attachment 1927202View attachment 1927203View attachment 1927204View attachment 1927205View attachment 1927206View attachment 1927207

Drop some gymmaxxed ebony queens to celebra
cured my racsism

Absolute garbage take

i know
Yes they are mixed, but the same way most black hot guys are mixed. The nigerian pheno is not attractive in the slightest. We still refer to most mixed people of darker complexion as black today, but I agree.
a pure nigerian who is stacy and has the pheno of thise girls

lacks
I have a controversial opinion that foids should train their shoulders too tbh. Not just legs and glutes. It makes the waist look smaller.
Obviously don't go overboard.
You notice it with that girl you posted(@brittnebabe) here :
View attachment 1927393
she actually tells other foids she sells programs to, to train their shoulders to make their waist look smaller.

Other pics where you can see she has wide shoulders for a female and how that emphasizes her waist-to-hip ratio :
View attachment 1927418View attachment 1927423View attachment 1927425
She isn't super cute facially but body halos her hard she did a good job tbh.

Her and her mom :
View attachment 1927409

Sonia fogs Ada so hard in those vids they have together
really dont crack you cant tell shes way older makes me wanna blackmax shell be jb forever

I have a controversial opinion that foids should train their shoulders too tbh. Not just legs and glutes. It makes the waist look smaller.
Obviously don't go overboard.
You notice it with that girl you posted(@brittnebabe) here :
View attachment 1927393
she actually tells other foids she sells programs to, to train their shoulders to make their waist look smaller.

Other pics where you can see she has wide shoulders for a female and how that emphasizes her waist-to-hip ratio :
View attachment 1927418View attachment 1927423View attachment 1927425
She isn't super cute facially but body halos her hard she did a good job tbh.

Her and her mom :
View attachment 1927409

Sonia fogs Ada so hard in those vids they have together
Jesus

you're like a clone of me, similar ass tastes

Im exactly the same, widish shoulders ironically accentuate womens bodys and frame, as long as it's not excessive or too masc

It's also a byproduct of excellent horizontal facial development, top tier stacies like natasha henstridge and other top tier models i've seen etc

• Love it

View attachment 1928296View attachment 1928298
Shes frauding hard but holy cow, who the hell is this?

@Racky

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back