Gymmaxxers please help me

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Platinum
In the process of fixing my facial looks and personality I didn’t focus on my body, due to lack of discipline and basketball getting in the way. For context I’m 6’2 and around 170-175lbs, play basketball at a high level in university 5-6 days a week. HOW DO I FIX THIS SHIT LESBIAN PHYSIQUE I HAVE AND GET A GOOD SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE PHYSIQUE. Please give me a guideline thanks, I’m going on vacation in a few months time and want to be able to comfortably take my shirt off without suckinginstomachmaxxing

Attachments

• IMG_7867.MOV
    8.5 MB
In the process of fixing my personality I didn’t focus on my body
Canadian Lol GIF
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, CarrotMaxxer, Deleted member 30679 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: unknownducks, coisbhai, Deleted member 39692 and 1 other person
You need to EAT, PAJEET

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO, coisbhai, aleksander and 1 other person
Just eat a bit more and train consistent

Wtf do you even want us to say bro? You already know all this shit. Go to gym, eat at surplus of like 500cal and that’s it. If you don’t see results you are either not training hard/consistent enough, not correctly tracking calories or not getting enough sleep. Simple as that.

Or just roid and be done with this.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, aleksander, sub5pslathlete and 1 other person
In the process of fixing my facial looks and personality I didn’t focus on my body, due to lack of discipline and basketball getting in the way. For context I’m 6’2 and around 170-175lbs, play basketball at a high level in university 5-6 days a week. HOW DO I FIX THIS SHIT LESBIAN PHYSIQUE I HAVE AND GET A GOOD SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE PHYSIQUE. Please give me a guideline thanks, I’m going on vacation in a few months time and want to be able to comfortably take my shirt off without suckinginstomachmaxxing
lift, bulk, cut down
theres rad-140 for that but im assuming your university does drug tests so for now just steer away from that
lift weights consistently
it's not easy at all and will take a long time, but im assuming by the time vacation happens you'll at least look decent

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
You have a shitty shoulder to waist ratio so don’t expect to look like David laid, just go workout normally with an emphasis on shoulders cause they’re literally the most important muscle group

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and sub5pslathlete
You have a shitty shoulder to waist ratio so don’t expect to look like David laid, just go workout normally with an emphasis on shoulders cause they’re literally the most important muscle group
Cool dude thanks

lift, bulk, cut down
theres rad-140 for that but im assuming your university does drug tests so for now just steer away from that
it's not easy at all and will take a long time, but im assuming by the time vacation happens you'll at least look decent
Thanks my brother, how long do u reckon I bulk for

Wtf do you even want us to say bro? You already know all this shit. Go to gym, eat at surplus of like 500cal and that’s it. If you don’t see results you are either not training hard/consistent enough, not correctly tracking calories or not getting enough sleep. Simple as that.

Thank u very much, that’s what I wanted to hear 😭got it

Thank u very much, that’s what I wanted to hear

Thanks my brother, how long do u reckon I bulk for
6 months to 1 year will get you places but for this time frame bulk until 1 month before your vacation, then cut down

6 months to 1 year will get you places but for this time frame bulk until 1 month before your vacation, then cut down
Ok brother thanks

lean bulk

• +1
lift, bulk, cut down
rad140 shouldnt be taken without a test base, it will fuck up natural test levels, a safe level of about 200-300mg test per week would be much safer along with rad140 but rad on its own will fuck u up, dont make the same mistake i did

Eat in a calorie surplus. Eat around 300-500 cal above your maintain amount. I wouldnt recommend this but if you have a really hard time eating a lot you could start implementing things like mk677 or peptides.

Eat in a calorie surplus. Eat around 300-500 cal above your maintain amount. I wouldnt recommend this but if you have a really hard time eating a lot you could start implementing things like mk677 or peptides.
Ok thank you bro so a lean bulk essentially

smack the pen and eat

smack the pen and eat
But what ab leanness, I wanna be able to take my shirt off this summer. What should I do based on my current physique

But what ab leanness, I wanna be able to take my shirt off this summer. What should I do based on my current physique
eat like crazy gain a bunch of weight when summer comes take t3 and clen and cut it down

eat like crazy gain a bunch of weight when summer comes take t3 and clen and cut it down
I’m rlly not trynna do roids man 😭

bro theres only so much mules you can gain as a natural in 5 months id say bulk for 3 cut for 2
yeah i understand, but my goal is like a athletic body, not bloated bodybuilder, yu get me?

yeah i understand, but my goal is like a athletic body, not bloated bodybuilder, yu get me?
bro you are skinny as shit gaining some weight is your best option to get to your goals

fix ur posture bro.
ur frame is deceng if only u gad a slimmer waist

bro you are skinny as shit gaining some weight is your best option to get to your goals
I’ve been told I am skinny fat

Bulk and weightlifting

• +1
did you know the ugly guy on top right and top middle left has a 6/10 gf
Yes because his frame isn't subhuman which just reinforces the message of the picture even more.
I dunno why he was included tbh