Gymmaxxing is the best thing to do if you're average looking

I have pics, dosages, everything..
I was planning to make a thread on it but this forum is extremely toxic and likes to throw away anything positive that comes it’s way.
My dosage was 10IU of Chinese GH, I also used Omnitrope UK pharma gh for a bit, only difference was less bloating from the pharma
Make it.
The forum doesent "shit on anything positive" - theres just a reasonable amount of critical thinking going on. If there wasnt, we all still would be mewing thinking were gonna be chads like salludon.

If its a good thread (from what you said it should be bets of best quality) then noone will shit on you. And why do you even care if people shit on you on an autistic forum like this

• +1
Reactions: pizza
also those are old pics of me yea when i was bulking and stopped training abs

my body is shredded again

heres some other pics i posted
0613DF9A E8ED 4AE8 871F 8E1E77C9EB22

37844AC7 CE03 4331 9FF5 CF479196B709

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You know people here know youre full of shit right?
You realize that there are people on this forum that have done legit HGH (or equvalent peptides) and saw no facial changes

You did not get "better facially trough gym" you either lost fat or finished puberty.

Widen body? Do you think I'm stupid? Deltoid is a relatively small muscle, how many inches you think you can add naturally to your frame? Lets say you have 18 inch bideltoid, youre never getting to 22 or 23 - which would be considered "wide"
All you ever say is negative shit. You aren’t someone I want to become. Most winners and champions at their craft are always positive spoken people because it’s how they think, and winning makes them even more optimistic. Losers talk similar to yourself, why are you here?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Biggest incels i know are incels becasue of toothpick frame

Average gymmaxed and fashion maxed guy is not an incel, period

Also lol at 5"10 cope, 5"8 and 5"9 guys with nice lean muscles looks even taller imho , thats the cope

Below 5"7 is a treshold when u start looks like manlet gymcel, but still better than skinynfat

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AsGoodAsItGets and Pietrosiek
Make it.
The forum doesent "shit on anything positive" - theres just a reasonable amount of critical thinking going on. If there wasnt, we all still would be mewing thinking were gonna be chads like salludon.

If its a good thread (from what you said it should be bets of best quality) then noone will shit on you. And why do you even care if people shit on you on an autistic forum like this
I don’t care about being popular on a forum, if genuine people would like some info, they can pm me and I’d be happy to help them out. Why would I lie on an incel forum? Like seriously just think about it, why the hell would I lie on an incel forum?

All you ever say is negative shit. You aren’t someone I want to become. Most winners and champions at their craft are always positive spoken people because it’s how they think, and winning makes them even more optimistic. Losers talk similar to yourself, why are you here?
Exactly, stay positive, get big, have a positive outlook on everything and you will make it as far as you possibly can

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and AsGoodAsItGets
Biggest incels i know are incels becasue of toothpick frame

Average gymmaxed and fashion maxed guy is not an incel, period

Also lol at 5"10 cope, 5"8 and 5"9 guys with nice lean muscles looks even taller imho , thats the cope

Below 5"7 is a treshold when u start looks like manlet gymcel, but still better than skinynfat
Agreed, 5’7 and below is when things get shitty, but height doesn’t really matter at 5’10 and above. The height inbetween is when things like body etc can begin to compensate

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
no shit my responses are "negative" when people are saying clearly isnt true.
What he said its ture for SOME guys, but not all. I happen to be part of the "not all" so his advicew "just gymmaxx" wont work for me

no shit my responses are "negative" when people are saying clearly isnt true.
What he said its ture for SOME guys, but not all. I happen to be part of the "not all" so his advicew "just gymmaxx" wont work for me
All you ever do is talk shit. It shows you are unhappy with your own life. You know what I do when I’m feeling good as fuck? Spread that energy and I can’t help it. People know when I’m doing mentally good. You are subconsciously doing the same thing.

I don’t care about being popular on a forum, if genuine people would like some info, they can pm me and I’d be happy to help them out. Why would I lie on an incel forum? Like seriously just think about it, why the hell would I lie on an incel forum?
I dont know bro, but more people here lie then tell truth.

When you claim something, you must be prepared to argue, because people will doubt everything you say. So far I highly doubt your HGH ascendion, I mean not even bodybuilders that are on high doses experience drastic facial (skeletal) changes

All you ever do is talk shit. It shows you are unhappy with your own life. You know what I do when I’m feeling good as fuck? Spread that energy and I can’t help it. People know when I’m doing mentally good. You are subconsciously doing the same thing.
bro what the fuck are you unable to understand

you were born 6'4 - i was not
Im negative because I have near to 0 chances of ever fucking a woman.

if i was taller or better looking, to the point that just gym would ascend me, then I probably would have the same mindset as you

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Kind of water tbh surprised people can even disagree

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 7521
Kind of water tbh surprised people can even disagree
Gymmaxxing = years of work

People here wanna get butchered with surgeries and accend in a day

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 6273
Gymmaxxing = years of work

People here wanna get butchered with surgeries and accend in a day
legit but most guys here wont get a good body anyway, i almost never see a guy with a good body in clothes irl

anyway im 193cm, shredded with tattoos, good style and decent face so yea im a big mogger irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and Golgo13
ok but give if an average looking guy gets a physique like kinobody he can slay, and before you say oh it's not possible @Colvin76 body mogs professional fitness trainer fitxfearless
1614801728672-png.1020151
and he's just a regular guy with average genetics
Using my pic kinda disproves your point because I'm still KHHV lol. I'm not slaying anything.

Also I don't see why my physique is better than fitxfearless?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
20 which is noticeably wide irl
20 is not noticably wider irl. 20 is exact average, to be NOTICABLY wider youd need at least an inch or two above the average. 18 is bottom 5% lmao

Also where did I ever claim lifting is useless? Once gyms open, I'm going back to lifting myself.
What I claimed is, THAT IT WONT HELP ME AT ALL.

My facial looks, height, wrists and pheno are too shit to be considered an "attractive man". Getting a good physique and thinking it will ascend me is pure cope. A woman will never look at me, and think "hes hot".

But youre also right, the whole surgerymaxxing thing is also cope. If you dont have the genetics, its over. So im fucked, and there really isnt much I can do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Everyone is a gymcel these days, it doesn't imbue some huge sexual advantage like it did 10+ years ago. If you're average then you have to hit the gym regularly just to stay in the race. The only people who can get away with totally neglecting their physiques are the genetically blessed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mongrelcel, gamma and Deleted member 5393
Everyone is a gymcel these days, it doesn't imbue some huge sexual advantage like it did 10+ years ago. If you're average then you have to hit the gym regularly just to stay in the race. The only people who can get away with totally neglecting their physiques are the genetically blessed.
tales i almost never see any guys with a great body irl

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Gargantuan
tales i almost never see any guys with a great body irl

You probably live in a shithole. I live in a city with a large university and gymcels are everywhere.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 5393 and gamma
Yeah "gym is cope" is the biggest cope there is

THIS
This is what happens when the lookspill get spread

Everybody goes to the gym now, and women's expectations about body are rising

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 5393
You probably live in a shithole. I live in a city with a large university and gymcels are everywhere.
i live in a city with many gymcels but none of them have a noticeably good physique

ur just delusional and think any guy who isnt fat is muscular

gay alien twink models totally will outslay gymmaxxed normies bro
View attachment 1020162View attachment 1020163
Not a joke
Top tier face with twink body will outslay a gymmaxed normie

You just cherrypicked, left pic isn't normie but chadlite, and right haven't chad face, he looks like a nerd school shooter

Compare a gymmaxed normie and a twink like Timothee Chalamet or Jordan Barrett

It's obvious that twink with top tier face will get 10x female attention

Not a joke

You just cherrypicked, left pic isn't normie but chadlite, and right haven't chad face, he looks like a nerd school shooter

no way is he a chadlite, hes htn. i see a lot of nordic guys with similar faces

also timothee chalamet looks like a cuck irl, only teens like that style

332D0312 7267 4B07 8F13 BEAA41446083

no way is he a chadlite, hes htn. i see a lot of nordic guys with similar faces

also timothee chalamet looks like a cuck irl, only teens like that style

View attachment 1020379
I know a 24 yo girl that simps for Chalamet on Twitter
Every pic he posts on Insta gets millions of likes

Meanwhile gymmaxed normies rot on bodybuilding.com and no girl simp for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Mongrelcel
Using my pic kinda disproves your point because I'm still KHHV lol. I'm not slaying anything.

Also I don't see why my physique is better than fitxfearless?
my point was you can get a good physique naturally, and I used you as an example since you and fitx have very similar physiques and you're just an average guy with average genetics, also I know you're still KHHV but you're better looking than I thought, I thought you were truecel?
20 is not noticably wider irl. 20 is exact average, to be NOTICABLY wider youd need at least an inch or two above the average. 18 is bottom 5% lmao
View attachment 1020220

Also where did I ever claim lifting is useless? Once gyms open, I'm going back to lifting myself.
What I claimed is, THAT IT WONT HELP ME AT ALL.

My facial looks, height, wrists and pheno are too shit to be considered an "attractive man". Getting a good physique and thinking it will ascend me is pure cope. A woman will never look at me, and think "hes hot".

But youre also right, the whole surgerymaxxing thing is also cope. If you dont have the genetics, its over. So im fucked, and there really isnt much I can do.
I seriously doubt that the average guy walking down the street has a 20 inch bideltoid?
but even then, you can still improve it by 2 inches 3 maybe, but it seems you have a crossroads, you can either try to gymmaxx see where that gets you, or can do nothing and stay in the same predicament.
i live in a city with many gymcels but none of them have a noticeably good physique

ur just delusional and think any guy who isnt fat is muscular
even most people who go to the gym aren't muscular and don't know how to train, body halo is legit
Good post. Just gotta say that bideltoid width isnt measured with lats flexed like in that picture. No way anyone here has ever had 23 bideltoid unflexed
yeah there's no fucking way the average guy has a 20 inch bideltoid
, @loox has 21 and he's very wide compared to pictures with other regular people
Not a joke

ok even then what's more realistic for an average guy to increase his smv, getting a bunch of surguries to become chad, or getting ripped

@Biggdink, @Yuyevon, @SubhumanCurrycel, @goat2x, @Kingkellz ,@Hozay , @looksmaxxer234

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 4332, goat2x and 2 others
I know a 24 yo girl that simps for Chalamet on Twitter
Every pic he posts on Insta gets millions of likes

Meanwhile gymmaxed normies rot on bodybuilding.com and no girl simp for them
ok and justin bieber gets 6 millions likes on ig despite looking like a balding hobo

its status u mong

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
ok and justin bieber gets 6 millions likes on ig despite looking like a balding hobo

its status u mong
He has status only because he's good looking, he became famous because of look not because of his "acting skills"

Chalamet has insane appeal between <25 yo girls, accept it

• +1
He has status only because he's good looking, he became famous because of look not because of his "acting skills"

Chalamet has insane appeal between <25 yo girls, accept it
hes not even that GL, most users rate him sub6. He only has teen appeal, most girls 20+ would think hes a soycuck

Ryan Gosling became a sex symbol
Dustin Hoffman also

...aka status halo from being an actor
ADE0A286 EF5C 40BB 8BC4 ABFA9C14AB02

Last edited:
hes not even that GL, most users rate him sub6

Ryan Gosling became a sex symbol
Dustin Hoffman also

its status halo from being an actor
View attachment 1020433
That's cope

Chalamet is textbook prettyboy

Insane lower third, good eye area and perfect hair = 10/10 for younger girls

• +1
my point was you can get a good physique naturally, and I used you as an example since you and fitx have very similar physiques and you're just an average guy with average genetics, also I know you're still KHHV but you're better looking than I thought, I thought you were truecel?

I seriously doubt that the average guy walking down the street has a 20 inch bideltoid? View attachment 1020371 but even then, you can still improve it by 2 inches 3 maybe, but it seems you have a crossroads, you can either try to gymmaxx see where that gets you, or can do nothing and stay in the same predicament.

even most people who go to the gym aren't muscular and don't know how to train, body halo is legit

yeah there's no fucking way the average guy has a 20 inch bideltoid View attachment 1020392, @loox has 21 and he's very wide compared to pictures with other regular people

ok even then what's more realistic for an average guy to increase his smv, getting a bunch of surguries to become chad, or getting ripped

@Biggdink, @Yuyevon, @SubhumanCurrycel, @goat2x, @Kingkellz ,@Hozay , @looksmaxxer234
Many guys look worse after surgeries but everyone looks better yet gymmaxxing

That's cope

Chalamet is textbook prettyboy

Insane lower third, good eye area and perfect hair = 10/10 for younger girls
jfl no but yeah he does have high jb appeal. i think hes goodlooking but he looks a bit like a soycuck

you should have picked a top tier prettyboy such as Harry Raftus
87E0A352 99BB 4223 9479 11FC2F9109BE

9C9CE232 852A 4E85 82A4 252B690208C2

Many guys look worse after surgeries but everyone looks better yet gymmaxxing

Many normies or many people from here? With normies I would agree, since plastic surgery is still largely a scam business and most regular patients are fucking clueless. PSLers on the other hand usually have enough knowledge though to know exactly what they need and thus improve quite a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
PSLers on the other hand usually have enough knowledge though to know exactly what they need
Nah they become even worse
Look at some threads in best of the best

The blonde guy that got Eppley jaw implants looks worse than before

That brazilian boy with bushy eyebrows looks uncanny after bimax

The overwhelming majority of people, and you can pick any country in the world for this, do NOT go to the gym.

And even if you are a part of the other group, people who actually go to the gym, that doesn't guarantee having a good physique.

You would have to train several times a week, for a prolonged period of time, to get a good body (unless you roid ofc, but that's a small number of people). And there are lots of guys who don't even get to this level of consistency, rarely go, don't take their workouts seriously, do shitty exercises with shitty form etc.

@Yuyevon is right tbh, even within most (regular) gyms, there are unironically more people WITHOUT a great body than there are people who actually have a good body.
In most gyms, you will only see a handful of guys with genuine body halo.

TLDR: Gymcels are largely a meme, most guys don't even hit the gym.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Just workout goyim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, AsGoodAsItGets, Copeful and 2 others
Nah they become even worse
Look at some threads in best of the best

The blonde guy that got Eppley jaw implants looks worse than before

That brazilian boy with bushy eyebrows looks uncanny after bimax

I dunno who you're referring to, but I guess he went overboard with it. Eppley is very liberal in what he does and will give you whatever you want, however he will also warn you to not do too much, I could confirm all of that in my conversations with him. So that's on the PSLer just being too aspie and doing too much.

The bimax case is Tyrion I assume? Imo it neither improved or descended him, but what you have to remember is a bimax is mainly functional. When I get one the main goal will be improving the airways, it will however have nice aesthetic side effects such as my retrognathic upper jaw being in a normal position and more chin projection.

Either way, I think that if you get the right implants and stay conservative with them, you can improve massively in a single day.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Show me these twink bodied chads
Timothee Chalamet
Armie hammer timothee chalamet call me by your name clip 08

Jordan Barrett
3ECCF7E000000578 4367314 image a 18 1490951893861

Prime Chico was very slim as well

A lot of male models have twink body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Being bigger always helps. In every social situation with other males, if u are big, its gonna be easier for u to get respected.
Having a great physiwue is genetics to large extend but even with average geelnetocs u can body mog most people if u lift for certain amiunt of time

The overwhelming majority of people, and you can pick any country in the world for this, do NOT go to the gym.

And even if you are a part of the other group, people who actually go to the gym, that doesn't guarantee having a good physique.

You would have to train several times a week, for a prolonged period of time, to get a good body (unless you roid ofc, but that's a small number of people). And there are lots of guys who don't even get to this level of consistency, rarely go, don't take their workouts seriously, do shitty exercises with shitty form etc.

@Yuyevon is right tbh, even within most (regular) gyms, there are unironically more people WITHOUT a great body than there are people who actually have a good body.

Indeed son

Timothee Chalamet
View attachment 1020567
Jordan Barrett
View attachment 1020570
Prime Chico was very slim as well

A lot of male models have twink body
Becouse clothes are designed for twink body? Just like female models, there are skinny af usualy. Only palvin has nice ass amd decent tits. Same with models.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Gargantuan
Are
I’m still not swimming in pussy

Militarycel is an actual thing

Are u in the military? I see multicam so us army or british army? Idk where are u from

I'm only gymmaxing cuz my frame is at bottom 20% so my plans are to attain human status

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
A

Are we talking about irl or online ?

Women want to be dominated & thrown around in bed. All these guys have low sex appeal
exactly same thing how most men would rather fuck this girl
over alien model meghan roche

Women want to be dominated by high sex appeal men like jason momoa over twink barrett

Being bigger always helps. In every social situation with other males, if u are big, its gonna be easier for u to get respected.
Having a great physiwue is genetics to large extend but even with average geelnetocs u can body mog most people if u lift for certain amiunt of time

Indeed son

Becouse clothes are designed for twink body? Just like female models, there are skinny af usualy. Only palvin has nice ass amd decent tits. Same with models.
male modelling is a gay industry anyways, it's not what women actually find attractive, they just choose men with weird alien striking features
I said gymmaxxing works if you're average looking not ugly
Sure they have less SMV than jacked chad, but still they have 100x sex appeal than a gymmaxed normie
taking status out of the equation You're really trying to say that gigatwink rat faced Timothee Chamalet would get more girls than gymmaxxed normie
JFL
jfl no but yeah he does have high jb appeal. i think hes goodlooking but he looks a bit like a soycuck

you should have picked a top tier prettyboy such as Harry Raftus
View attachment 1020449
View attachment 1020451
This guy mogs Timothee to the grave

this, the average dude is skinny fat, low sex appeal af

@Gargantuan, @Kingkellz, @SubhumanCurrycel, @Yuyevon, @tyronelite, @Hozay , @Biggdink, @RealLooksmaxxer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Pietrosiek, Gargantuan and 2 others
taking status out of the equation You're really trying to say that gigatwink rat faced Timothee Chamalet would get more girls than gymmaxxed normie
1614813629602-png.1020621
1614813662040-png.1020622
JFL
Again, left man isn't normie but chadlite
And IRL, with clothes on, Timothee WOULD MOG (assuming same height)

A gymmaxed normie is someone like Yuyevon and Chalamet mogs him to oblivion, it's not even funny the brutal mog

• +1