Gyno

Julian

Julian

Kraken
So I had gyno when 12. My doctor didnt do shit and it went away I GUESS?? I was fucked as a kid with a SHITTON of megadose psychiatric drugs it fucked my hormones. My nipples got puffy again and my balls hurt as fuck and became weirdly small now. No I dont use steroids and never did. Only taking vitamin D3. What can I fucking do I for real got gyno back and my doctor is retarded. Im fucking serious dont come up with retarded replies. Was Letrozole or an AI the thing I should get?

How old are you now?

18 rn almost 19, in 2 months

I was about to do a cycle of ostarine and bulk up 25 more pounds but thats kinda fucked now

Drugs to get rid of it once you already have it are usually cope. Schedule surgery brother

I was about to do a cycle of ostarine and bulk up 25 more pounds but thats kinda fucked now
you would never gain 25 lbs with that mild sarm unless you’re just going to eat to get fat. Do not get fat, your gyro will look even worse

Gyno or just chest fat?

i started feeling hard bits behind my nipples too 3 days ago and they hurt. I will try to boost T now and visit a doc soon. i hope i can stop them from being visible

Are you on finasteride?