Gypsycrusader is getting jailtime

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
Muh freedom of speech his whole case is now built on his clips where says bad things about niggers

i suspect 5 years atleast lets see

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux, Gargantuan, JL~ and 8 others
What's his actual crime tho? Is it just "hate speech"?

This is fucked.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 11758 and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Lux, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 11758, Lux and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, Deleted member 11758, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
the absolute state of soyciety in 2021
4D74D4F1 4215 4384 A980 6172DE4D42D6

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and goat2x
What was the original crime he committed?
In 2006, at the age of 18, Miller was charged with aggravated assault. He pled not guilty and was not sentenced to prison time.[39]

In 2007, Miller was arrested and charged with possession of drugs and intent to sell. He served 180 days in prison and 4 years of probation.[39]

On January 17, 2018, Miller was charged with illegally possessing a gun. He was indicted of the charge on February 25, 2021 and the charge later led to him being raided in 2021

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
Who?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and goat2x
Selling ecstasy isn't that big deal. He can't get a weapon legally?

• +1
Reactions: Lux and goat2x
possesion of a firearm without a license as a felon iirc
yes but they are building the whole case on hate speech lol
literally listen to the court hearing jfl

if i read correctly he had gun parts in his washing machine lol
What's his actual crime tho? Is it just "hate speech"?

This is fucked.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6273 and Marsiere214
Isn’t he a Jew? Jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Marsiere214 and goat2x
Selling ecstasy isn't that big deal. He can't get a weapon legally?
Yes lol

some bs street fight as a teenager, selling ecstasy as a young 20s cuck then having gun parts in his home lol

and cucks say he isnt targeted this is legit case

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Wallenberg

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Blue
Jfl at the irony.

He's a white supremacist who has Nazi iconographic while being part gypsy.

Always talking about muh niggas have high crime rates yet he's been charged for assault and He sold drugs(ecstacy) to school children. Also fraudulently applies for a gun on top of that.

Goes to protests and instigates fights then is shocked when people gang up on him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 11758, Looks234 and 4 others
Jfl at the irony.

He's a white supremacist who has Nazi iconographic while being part gypsy.

Always talking about muh niggas have high crime rates yet he's been charged for assault and He sold drugs(ecstacy) to school children. Also fraudulently applies for a gun on top of that.

Goes to protests and instigates fights then is shocked when people gang up on him.
thats not how it happened lol,

he went to blm protest and he wanted to expose the riots so a group of ppl attacked him then doxxed him

he sold ecstasy on college while he was in college years aswell lol,fight at 18 years old lol(if you havent had fights as a kid you arent even a human being) he didnt fradulently apply for gun he just dint know that the 10 years old fucking ecstasy sentence wasnt expired

he gets jail time for pity crimes while random blm rioter damages property, beats up random ppl and dont get shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jake_okok, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 6273
@africancel
watch this video

he doesnt deserve jail time, but he is utterly fcuekd.

thats not how it happened lol,

he went to blm protest and he wanted to expose the riots so a group of ppl attacked him then doxxed him

he sold ecstasy on college while he was in college years aswell lol,fight at 18 years old lol(if you havent had fights as a kid you arent even a human being) he didnt fradulently apply for gun he just dint know that the 10 years old fucking ecstasy sentence wasnt expired

he gets jail time for pity crimes while random blm rioter damages property, beats up random ppl and dont get shit
He fraudulently applied for the gun it's literally in the video you posted, he filled out an application saying he wasn't a convicted felon when he was. His defence is that he thought after a while it expires? lmao.

He sold drugs to school children even the guys in the video said the people he was targeting to sell to were a couple of years younger than him and he was 18-19.

He was charged for assault, it wasn't a fight. He probably just assaulted someone.

In the video you linked he clearly said he hit/pushed/attacked (can't remember which one) someone who was getting into his face during the protests, this was before people "ganged" up on him.

He was also kicked out of his gym by his Asian trainer three fucking times for something too.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
He fraudulently applied for the gun it's literally in the video you posted, he filled out an application saying he wasn't a convicted felon when he was. His defence is that he thought after a while it expires? lmao.

He sold drugs to school children even the guys in the video said the people he was targeting to sell to were a couple of years younger than him and he was 18-19.

He was charged for assault, it wasn't a fight. He probably just assaulted someone.

In the video you linked he clearly said he hit/pushed/attacked (can't remember which one) someone who was getting into his face during the protests, this was before people "ganged" up on him.

He was also kicked out of his gym by his Asian trainer three fucking times for something too.

Yes, i know and i even explained it lol who cant apply for a gun cuz you sold ecstasy 10 years ago lol

yes i said that, you are making it up like he is some old man grooming kids lol

you know what assault means? LOL

what are u talking about? you are just making up lies man, its on police record and on the news that they got attacked lol, stop twisting shit around

that last part doesnt mean shit, can u link source for that btw?

i only know he kicked him once cuz his online present

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I would say this is bad luck but even if he had made it subtle he would've probably still gotten punished.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I would say this is bad luck but even if he had made it subtle he would've probably still gotten punished.
he is an idiot himself, he admitted buying gun parts and ammo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 2214
Yes, i know and i even explained it lol who cant apply for a gun cuz you sold ecstasy 10 years ago lol

what are u talking about? you are just making up lies man, its on police record and on the news that they got attacked lol, stop twisting shit around

didn't realise you were such a big fan

• JFL
didn't realise you were such a big fan
these niggas be lying through their teeth

brb 10 years for having a gun part in my washing machine and cuz i made a death threat to a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Adriana Lima
these niggas be lying through their teeth

brb 10 years for having a gun part in my washing machine and cuz i made a death threat to a nigger
the spl were bragging about helping to arrest him it obv wasn't just bc of gun charges some jew or another put him on the list

• +1
the spl were bragging about helping to arrest him it obv wasn't just bc of gun charges some jew or another put him on the list
Obvsiously lol

no one gets raided cuz he ilegally posessed a gun (where its legal) in fucking 2018 lol

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Obvsiously lol

no one gets raided cuz he ilegally posessed a gun (where its legal) in fucking 2018 lol
I honestly thought his method was kind of counter productive

on the other hand is important we have underground influencers like him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and goat2x

they are getting raided too lol

its so funny how cucks tryna say "muh that 2018 led to this 2021 raid"

when TJ or whatever his name is got no criminal record

• So Sad
they are getting raided too lol

its so funny how cucks tryna say "muh that 2018 led to this 2021 raid"

when TJ or whatever his name is got no criminal record
Yeah Kami got raided

• +1

also i just read he wasnt even found guilty on assault lol

he will literally get 10 years for lying on firearm test, and having gun part in his washing machine

• JFL
he is dumb as fuck doe

we dont like him because of his brain thats for sure lol
bruh he's annoying for the sole fact that he's the reason nick gets all the cat boy slander

• JFL
bruh he's annoying for the sole fact that he's the reason nick gets all the cat boy slander
i hate nicolas J fuentes

he is cringe as fuck he legit cant win debates which arent about immigrants fucking jews and racial relations

look up nick fuentes orthodoxy

• Hmm...
i hate nicolas J fuentes

he is cringe as fuck he legit cant win debates which arent about immigrants fucking jews and racial relations

look up nick fuentes orthodoxy
cant blame him for that Jay Dyer is like a 40 yr expert on theology with degree a in theology Nick was like 19 in that debate

• +1
He got folded half on catholocism yet keeps spewing the same bs to his cringe fan base

also he is lying on italians saying they assimilated the best

nigga look up italian discrimination and italian maffia, they legit assimilated one of the worst

• JFL
cant blame him for that Jay Dyer is like a 40 yr expert on theology with degree a in theology Nick was like 19 in that debate
He wouldnt get a chance today, he has no proof of catholocism being promoted on the bible over orthodoxy, legit 0

• JFL
He got folded half on catholocism yet keeps spewing the same bs to his cringe fan base

also he is lying on italians saying they assimilated the best

nigga look up italian discrimination and italian maffia, they legit assimilated one of the worst
nah bro you need to forget all that nick is an A+ rhetorician and legit the biggest force we have on the rightwing

• JFL
What a dumbass imagine being a felon and trying to own a gun. He ruined his own life keep this thug locked up

• Hmm...
He wouldnt get a chance today, he has no proof of catholocism being promoted on the bible over orthodoxy, legit 0
u an orthobro?

• +1

1. It's illegal to possess a gun as a convicted felon he should know this, he just didn't care, he purposely said in the application that he is not a convicted felon, he clearly lied and was trying to fraudulently acquire a gun. That tipped of the FBI which led to the search and surprise surprise he's found with parts trying to assemble a gun lmao.

2. I said he was selling drugs to children or highschool teens I didn't say he was grooming anyone.

3. He was literally charged with assault, it's on his record.

4. There's a clip in the video you posted showing him before he was attacked at like 18:30 to 20:35in the video where he shows a twitter post of him bragging that he beat up protestors.

5.The last part is also in the video

Everything I said is 100% fact most of which is in the video you posted yourself

1. It's illegal to possess a gun as a convicted felon he should know this, he just didn't care, he purposely said in the application that he is not a convicted felon, he clearly lied and was trying to fraudulently acquire a gun. That tipped of the FBI which led to the search and surprise surprise he's found with parts trying to assemble a gun lmao.

2. I said he was selling drugs to children or highschool teens I didn't say he was grooming anyone.

4. There's a clip in the video you posted showing him before he was attacked at like 18:30 to 20:35in the video where he shows a twitter post of him bragging that he beat up protestors.

Everything I said is 100% fact most of which is in the video you posted yourself
1, he should know this yes, but he didnt, i have pretty strong feeling he didnt lie at all, due to his dumbass admitting he bought the gun part and hiding it in the washing machine LOL he is an idiot

2, yes i agree, he was a kid-young adult selling shit to nearly same age.

3, yes he was charged with assault, but didnt get convicted due to it being probably a fight or sum neutrual shit that made it cancel out.

4. nice strawman lol, didnt u talk about the blm protests? also, in that twitter video he says he got into alteracation, but i dont know how you brought this up.

then bring out time stamp etc, its a fact that he got attacked first by blm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

when did he try to apply for gun? tell me the date

Online activites got him raided by fbi, same as TJ or catboykami, denying this is delusional. thats why they building the whole case on it.

What method? "Trolling" in omegle?

• +1
nah bro you need to forget all that nick is an A+ rhetorician and legit the biggest force we have on the rightwing
im not big on these subject myself but this nigga wants everyone to be catholic yet gets folded on it by everyone

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and goat2x
im not big on these subject myself but this nigga wants everyone to be catholic yet gets folded on it by everyone
you can disagree with him on that just don let it effect your overall opinion on him he is doing more for the rightwing than anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and goat2x