Hack that might help you leanmax

J

javab

Iron
You probably already know by now that tracking your calories is essential for leanmaxing. This is because when you track calories you have a psychological pressure to not exceed the daily calories you had set for yourself on the app.

You can hack this by logging more calories than you actually eat. (For example, logging 100g of something when you actually eat 75g) By doing this you create an extra calorie deficit but you still have the psychological pressure to stay on the app's daily limit. I've been doing this for a couple of days and although it might seem stupid it actually works. I guess our monkey brain can't cope with seeing the negative calories on MyFitnessPal at the end of the day.

Try this out and see if it works for you. I also recommend that you make a habit of watching MyFitnessPal every time before you eat something. Some people log all the food they ate at the end of the day and that is a less effective way of using MyFitnessPal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15569 and 2 others
0u

just eat less than you burn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Intermittent fasting is the best hack. Don't eat anything until 2pm; sip on black coffee and seltzer water throughout the morning

• +1
Reactions: javab
Genius. Ingenious.

Wow I never thought of this thanks OP