Had a crush on a girl when I was 14, one year I tried everything to make her fall in love with me. My attractive friend invited her to his house and

Toth's thot

Toth's thot

BLACKPILL CONNOISSEUR
they kissed and became a couple.

I mean hoooow??? This guy can just invite her and they look at each other and kiss, really that’s it?

And I idiot tried everything for a fucking year and nothing happened. And this was not the last time, honestly even as an average guy you have no chance against attractive guys....

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4430, Growth Plate and 7 others
i had a crush on a girl while staying at my grandparent's house at 14 and she did too, i learned but i left a few days later and didn't do anything :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
shes still fucking cute:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Toth's thot
Blackpilled again :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Toth's thot
Brutal. Show pics of him ?

they kissed and became a couple.

I mean hoooow??? This guy can just invite her and they look at each other and kiss, really that’s it?

And I idiot tried everything for a fucking year and nothing happened. And this was not the last time, honestly even as an average guy you have no chance against attractive guys....
Ahaha I have seen this happen before, I have cucked guys like this with 0 effort all whislt bein a high inhb aspie cunt still how simped for me and did everything for me Cos of lookz.

Don’t worry I’m subhuman now that happened when I was a teenager. And I have lost foids to chad myself so I know it’s brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
its just how it is, we are cursed and they are blessed. its good to focus on other things than women or you will be forever dissatisfied

• +1
maybe try plastic surgery

• JFL
It really is that simple. Wouldn't you kiss her if she invited you and flirtingly looked at you? Just like you are attracted to her, she's attracted to him. it's instant.

• WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back