Had a dream i was being subcised and injected with sculptra

janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
844
Reputation
1,087
Was dreaming, it felt so real, went to this famous NYC doctor who proceeded to shove a cannula needle into my cheek and inject my face with ice cold filler. The subcision was so fast and aggressive, yet very professionally done. It didn't even feel real. I woke up inside my dream and realized that it was reality, that it wasn't even a dream, that I must have been under some mild anesthetic that jumbled my reality during the procedure. I looked in the mirror and I was Chad, my acne scars were fixed. But then 4 hours later, I had truly woken up, and realized that it was indeed all a dream.
 
Was dreaming, it felt so real, went to this famous NYC doctor who proceeded to shove a cannula needle into my cheek and inject my face with ice cold filler. The subcision was so fast and aggressive, yet very professionally done. It didn't even feel real. I woke up inside my dream and realized that it was reality, that it wasn't even a dream, that I must have been under some mild anesthetic that jumbled my reality during the procedure. I looked in the mirror and I was Chad, my acne scars were fixed. But then 4 hours later, I had truly woken up, and realized that it was indeed all a dream.
374C85C7 F4D5 44E9 831F 6AA0CFCB9C63
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Gunna and janoycresva
i have an appointment for subcision this friday actually
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and janoycresva
with filler?
probably not, that would be at least 800 dollars extra cuz you gotta buy a whole tube. i think without its gonna end up being like 300ish

i think my scars arent bad enough that i NEED filler but we'll see
 
  • +1
Reactions: janoycresva
It less stress
 
  • JFL
Reactions: janoycresva
probably not, that would be at least 800 dollars extra cuz you gotta buy a whole tube. i think without its gonna end up being like 300ish

i think my scars arent bad enough that i NEED filler but we'll see
yeah much more expensive, i'd just make sure to vacuum with cups a few times a day, being careful to not get a hemotoma.
It less stress
 
wa
yeah much more expensive, i'd just make sure to vacuum with cups a few times a day, being careful to not get a hemotoma.


wait what do you mean vacuum with cups lol
 
Last edited:
read this thread:


you can search on amazon for "advanced cupping therapy sets- edge"
thanks man
wouldnt this one be better since it says its for your face?

amazon.com/Lure-Glam-Facial-Cupping-Set/dp/B00P82QFPY/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=Facial+Cupping&qid=1589953219&sr=8-5
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: janoycresva

Similar threads

Donnie Darko333
Replies
5
Views
29
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
astatin
Replies
5
Views
61
astatin
astatin
Deusmaximus
Replies
9
Views
56
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
ICXCLuvr
Replies
12
Views
94
SAVIBRZACK
SAVIBRZACK
ESR
Replies
3
Views
45
hate
hate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top