Had a dream last night about snakes chasing me

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
Anyone know hidden meanings of dreams? What could it mean?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Swagwaffle
@xom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle and xom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 483, Swagwaffle and Insomniac

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
snakes me

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
slithERs me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Swagwaffle

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
I legit had a dream about shooting up a school, it was so vivid and realistic

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I dreamed that I have two snakes under my bed and someone on internet told me that it has something to do with sex I forgot what

absolutely nothing retard

slithers me

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
In some cultures snakes in dreams signifies evil or enemies.

Don't let bad dreams get to you, it won't affect you irl.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
It means you fear being confronted with bullies, having people psychologically and physically hurt you and that you have trust issues.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I had a dream that was very abstract then all of sudden I was in my bed sleeping, like it was an emergency to leave my dream, and through some third eye bs could see behind me at my door (I was sleeping on my side, JFL its over) and my door swung open and a shadowy figure moved towards me extremely fast, then I woke up as I was turning to face my door. Talked to someone in my family and they said they had similar dreams many times. I just want to be chad man, fuck all this other world existential crisis shiet.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel and Extra Chromosome
I had a dream that was very abstract then all of sudden I was in my bed sleeping, like it was an emergency to leave my dream, and through some third eye bs could see behind me at my door (I was sleeping on my side, JFL its over) and my door swung open and a shadowy figure moved towards me extremely fast, then I woke up as I was turning to face my door. Talked to someone in my family and they said they had similar dreams many times. I just want to be chad man, fuck all this other world existential crisis shiet.
Looks like sleep paralysis, does your family have narcolepsy?

• WTF
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Looks like sleep paralysis, does your family have narcolepsy?
it was just a dumb dream within a dream that i immediately woke up from. What I typed all happened in a second or two.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It means you fear being confronted with bullies, having people psychologically and physically hurt you and that you have trust issues.
Bold part is the only one that applies to me.

I usually start confronting people over small things and am never afraid to fight.
I later end up regretting it because of the implications my actions have on my life going forward.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
serpents me

• WTF
Reactions: nattycel