Had a school project today

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
I was the only who showed up so i got some NT time with the uni student tutoring me
she's studying PE and told me she was getting ready for her test so i asked to see the questions she was preparing with
and it was all the PSL ramblings like saturated fat, omega 3 and carbs
so i answered it and she was surprised
she offered me a ride home but i refused
she was a skinny white LTB-femcel but she made my balls full ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 24278
So she gave you a perfect opportunity and you pussied out? Sounds like typical looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter, edodalic29, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
I was the only who showed up so i got some NT time with the uni student tutoring me
she's studying PE and told me she was getting ready for her test so i asked to see the questions she was preparing with
and it was all the PSL ramblings like saturated fat, omega 3 and carbs
so i answered it and she was surprised
she offered me a ride home but i refused
she was a skinny white LTB-femcel but she made my balls full ngl
Never liked school projects. I always wanted to do them by myself. The teacher would notice me distancing from the others and thus she/he always gave me kids with special needs as my group members. Fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
So she gave you a perfect opportunity and you pussied out? Sounds like typical looksmax
I walked out of the library and she shouted my name but i just kept walking so she gave me a call then i refused
Did i fuck up

I walked out of the library and she shouted my name but i just kept walking so she gave me a call then i refused
Did i fuck up
Like in every conceivable way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Should've pity fucked her, femcels deserve pleasure too

brag thread

brag thread
Should've pity fucked her, femcels deserve pleasure too
Like in every conceivable way
Gonna meet that slut again on wednesday
Screenshot 16

Last edited:
COPE, unless the girl rips your pant and start sucking your penis it doesn't mean a thing

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Met with her fat ass again today brehs. Her hips are so wide uouououoh:owo: she cures my ED
We were alone again btw no one comes to this shit except me

Jfl if you think saturated fat and omega-3 fatty acids are sacred PSL jargon, everyone knows what these things are

Never liked school projects. I always wanted to do them by myself. The teacher would notice me distancing from the others and thus she/he always gave me kids with special needs as my group members. Fuck that.
Siddhu enjoyer?

Jfl if you think saturated fat and omega-3 fatty acids are sacred PSL jargon, everyone knows what these things are

Ellipsis

. . .​

JoinedJan 27, 2023Posts646Reputation504