Yuhbwoynadia

Gold
Met a muslim foid off monkey a few mins ago once she seen mi it was over

Even curry muslim sluts cant resist the urge of a natural bbc :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 2 others
@ForeverRecession i think op is around vancouver area :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 14160
Whats with the tormenting of muslim men on this forum lately jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077, Chadeep, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 2 others
It wouldnt load onto the site

Last edited:
where you find them?

Is that you in your avi bro?

Whats with the tormenting of muslim men on this forum lately jfl
They need to be reminded that their women are also whore just like the rest of them

Sure Muslim women are LESS whorish but make no mistake they take it in the poon as well

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Yuhbwoynadia and 1 other person
Muslims must Keep their Women in Hijab and Subjugate them or OTHERIWSE They will bcome Whorish justz like the Christians/Jews/Hindus/Atheists/LiberanduMusalmans/AverageMusalmansofIndianSubcontinent!!!!!โš”๏ธโš”๏ธโš”๏ธ

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, rand anon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Wtf is that Monkey App?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
Found a place where I could post the full ting

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
I just worry about myself and my own family. It's already destined that the majority of hells inhabitants are female.
God made women Inertially flawed. He knew this but still went along with it. Adam was a good boy he literally dindu nuffin until that whore eve showed up and manipulated his sweet heart and he simped just like most men today for Stacy in hopes of getting his dick wet :feelskek: and eve being a female led to his doom as womens ego and princess complex knows no bounds.

Thatโ€™s why women have pain during childbirth itโ€™s a curse from god an eternal punishment for their sin, same slag went and fucked a demon as well and had Cain JFL at this shit you cannot make it up

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm and Looksmax Refugee
God made women Inertially flawed. He knew this but still went along with it. Adam was a good boy he literally dindu nuffin until that whore eve showed up and manipulated his sweet heart and he simped just like most men today for Stacy in hopes of getting his dick wet :feelskek: and eve being a female led to his doom as womens ego and princess complex knows no bounds.

Thatโ€™s why women have pain during childbirth itโ€™s a curse from god an eternal punishment for their sin, same slag went and fucked a demon as well and had Cain JFL at this shit you cannot make it up
This idea is from Bible(Jewish+Christian) Not from Quran tbh

Bump nikkas need to see these women when Muslim men aint watching

This idea is from Bible(Jewish+Christian) Not from Quran tbh
Islam is from Judaism and Christianity so if itโ€™s not in Quran then either itโ€™s not placed there because itโ€™s common sense and therefor doesnโ€™t even need to be added to the holy book OR Islam isnโ€™t adhering to its Orgins as a Abrahamic religion and therefore isnโ€™t a reason an abrahamic religion and instead a combination of Arabic paganism and abrahamic

• WTF
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
@Chadpreetmaybe

This your sister?:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
Tales + I'm not a Muslim so idgaf. Also niggers are treated same as monkeys here. So cope more
Indian girls love BBC.

Especially north indians.

Dravidian girls usually like white guys tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back