Had an extremely strong Libido towards my oneitis today, its crazy, i need to fuck her. I need to somehow ask her out, but how exactly?

_MVP_

_MVP_

C doubtless impossibility
I have her Phone number.

Hell If she rejects, i would even offer her Money for sex

Fucking her would make me the happiest man alive

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Abhorrence, LancasteR and 1 other person
@Veganist
@LancasteR
@deadstock
@Abhorrence
@ambi

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, LancasteR and ambi
Rather do it IRL than over text. And dont be direct with her as you are with us, try respectuflly asking her for coffee or smth first and call it a date imo

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and _MVP_
will u don't have postive rep, so you can't show her that. I'm all out of ideas tbh

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Rather do it IRL than over text. And dont be direct with her as you are with us, try respectuflly asking her for coffee or smth first and call it a date imo
Yeah i think i will offer to Go with her to a Kebab Shop, i will Say i will pay for her, i invite her etc

• +1
Reactions: ambi and Abhorrence
I need to ask her out to a Date, thats the next step, i think its better to write her a Phone Message, than asking her directly.
YesYesterday (lol i invented a new Word, it means the day before Yesterday, yesyesyesterday would be 2 days before Yesterday etc) we Played for 30 minutes on her phone

• +1
Reactions: ambi, Abhorrence and LancasteR
Yeah i think i will offer to Go with her to a Kebab Shop, i will Say i will pay for her, i invite her etc
Solid idea. Get to know her better, but dont be fully passive on the date so she doesnt get friend vibes, flirt a little

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
You got this

• +1
Reactions: ambi
YesYesterday (lol i invented a new Word, it means the day before Yesterday, yesyesyesterday would be 2 days before Yesterday etc) we Played for 30 minutes on her phone
clever, i will start using it

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back