Had my first tinder date last night!

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Granted i was awkward and fumbly. It didn't turn out great but it wasn't bad either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 11388, SLA and 3 others
Did you p in v?

how could it ever go wrong

Did you p in v?
No unfortunately not, maybe i could have, but it was two girls and i suggested they sleep on the couch. I'm an incel for god's sake, the thought of having sex with one girl is nerve-wrecking enough, but a threesome would be going from 0-100 in a second, i would just embarrass myself. But they legit assumed that i was a sex-haver.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, thereallegend, Gad and 6 others
No unfortunately not, maybe i could have, but it was two girls and i suggested they sleep on the couch. I'm an incel for god's sake, the thought of having sex with one girl is nerve-wrecking enough, but a threesome would be going from 0-100 in a second, i would just embarrass myself. But they legit assumed that i was a sex-haver.
Then it was a shit date and a fail. If they are attracted to you they will let you fuck since it's tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person
Then it was a shit date and a fail. If they are attracted to you they will let you fuck since it's tinder
i didn't make any moves on them tho. It was a success anyway because usually i would be prone to run away from situations like this, i have never interacted with girls by myself like this before.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gad, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others
i didn't make any moves on them tho. It was a success anyway because usually i would be prone to run away from situations like this, i have never interacted with girls by myself like this before.
I'm mirin'
I need to do this shit aswell. But I'm too non-NT, my mind is fucked. I need to find out someone who goes to partys, ask them to tell me when there is aprty and to invite me, take Phenibut and just interact as much as I can. Idk if it'll work in Israel, but that kind of shit seems normal in America right? Just going ot parties and shit?

I'm mirin'
I need to do this shit aswell. But I'm too non-NT, my mind is fucked. I need to find out someone who goes to partys, ask them to tell me when there is aprty and to invite me, take Phenibut and just interact as much as I can. Idk if it'll work in Israel, but that kind of shit seems normal in America right? Just going ot parties and shit?
Not american bro, but yeah the americans have a more extroverted culture and i'm from a more socially cold culture lets say. Going to some uni is almost guaranteed to get you into parties n stuff wherever you are tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and ChristianChad
you can't be acting around possible love-interests like you'd do with your normal friends. you'll just get good at getting friendzoned if you do that, you have to make moves to get better at getting with a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and one job away
also if you go on a date with 2 girls instead of 1 you aint gettin laid. you aint gonna have a threesome just like thst unless they extremly ugly and you a gigachad.

always go 1v1 on dates(i know i tried going wkth girl and her friend and its useless)

@Nameless_Sunflower advice?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
also if you go on a date with 2 girls instead of 1 you aint gettin laid. you aint gonna have a threesome just like thst unless they extremly ugly and you a gigachad.

always go 1v1 on dates(i know i tried going wkth girl and her friend and its useless)
I had that 1 time. I went on a date, and she brought a friend along. I knew, I wasn't getting laid, but she was Muslim also with headscarf and stuff. So, it was all a bit different anyways.
It wasn't that bad, to have 2 girls be there. Socially speaking than.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
@lutte @Thompsonz I found you an arab wife

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, lutte and Deleted member 13332
Should've tried flirting them up more what did you have to lose

what's said after 7 second mark cannot decrypt chingchongenese
Neyghars wa sand nayghars are disgusting. Only A 10(says ten in arabic because she is a Saudi female). Men and above. Tehee

Neyghars wa sand nayghars are disgusting. Only A 10(says ten in arabic because she is a Saudi female). Men and above. Tehee
too cryptic bro could be funnier, sounds asian too

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Did you kiss her at least?

How hard is it for you to finger a couple girls, eat some pussy and get a blowjob?

That would've made it easier for you

I don't remember my first tinder date. Hmm.