Had secks last night

JackHanma

JackHanma

Silver
Fucked her in the butt too lmao, finished twice, choked her til she passed out and left bite marks all over her and stuff, she was all loopy and lovey dovey afterward. I grabbed her phone and went on her tinder and just started unmatching all the guys she was talking to while she watched me do it lmao.

Reminds me of this time I met a 17 year old girl on tinder when I was 19 so I reported her for being underage then fucked her lmao and she didn't have any other options.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobt, Xangsane, .👽. and 8 others
Probably larp but congrats!

Probably larp but congrats!
Not a larp, got a free ride back from the airport out of her too lmao. I flew to Minneapolis and ex called cops on me, shit was crazy, 36 hours no sleep.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobt and ShowerMaxxing
Mainländer(Incels.is) said:
After people start doing degenerate shit, it's tough as hell to quit afterwards. The idea that your wife will stop sleeping around with Chads, Tyrones and thugs overnight and be content with sex with her hubby only is ludicruous.

All data shows promiscuity ruins women. The moment the first guy pumps a foid and leaves without committing to her is the moment she's not marriage material anymore for a guy who actually wants to do things the right way. I don't care if it happened when she was 10, 15 or 20.

Such women will also be easier preys for feminism and mysandry; we all know the trope of the dumb young woman who gets played by and pumped and dumped by Chad and then starts lashing it off onto every single men on earth (particularly the ones she's not attracted to).

And this is another reason why agecucks are so dumb, because their agecuckoldry pretty much makes sure all women will be passed around through the hands and dicks of random uncommitted young Chads, Tyrones, thugs and bullies before some guy who is mature enough to actually marry her can ever get her.

It's like feminists, Chads and agecucks are all accomplices in the same crime of ruining women for decent men who want marriage with a virgin girl. The difference is that the two former gain something with it, while the latter gains nothing. He's just a good little masochistic cuck who licks the foot that kicks him in the face.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 10652, Deleted member and 4 others
I find it endlessly funny that you losers see sex as this mythical unobtainable thing like a bunch of highschool freshmen. Everyone is out here fucking. Everyone.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bobt, .👽., Elvisandreaa and 6 others
I just look at the join date and immediately know its an alt right away.

Watch the Mods put a gray line through his name soon

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, lutte, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
I just look at the join date and immediately know its an alt right away.

Watch the Mods put a gray line through his name soon
Sure buddy, whatever makes you happy...

The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

stay mad I be gettin bitches n free rides from the airport (best part honestly saved like 60 bucks on an uber)

stay mad I be gettin bitches n free rides from the airport (best part honestly saved like 60 bucks on an uber)
What are you doing on this site then?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UltimateMan and koalendo
The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

Kinda impossible to be mad at some random troll on the internet who I know nothing about.

What actually frustrates me tho,is the mindset of the person who is bored enough to larp on some obscure forum to try and farm validation from Incels......

Also how did you even find this forum?

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
What are you doing on this site then?
Is this website called "pathetic incels dot org"? Isn't the idea that you looksmax for social benefits including but not limited to having sex with attractive people? What are *you* doing on this site if all you're gonna do is rot and complain at others success.

Kinda impossible to be mad at some random troll on the internet who I know nothing about.

What actually frustrates me tho,is the mindset of the person who is bored enough to larp on some obscure forum to try and farm validation from Incels......

Also how did you even find this forum?
Yes I had enjoyable sexual intercourse with an attractive girl for the soul purpose of trolling you.

"Bro you larping".

Like what... I don't understand I'm not telling you I just got back from colonizing martian stacies on a spaceship, I just had a nice night with a big W and felt like talking about it in the off topic. I can't help that you're such a loser that it makes you feel bad.

I've known vaguely about the existence of lookism for a long time but didn't join up until recently because of shit my ex said and I realized that leaving something powerful like a halo effect on the table is a stupid way to live my life.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
good for you..?

nice

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma
  • Woah
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
I'm a big guy (4u)

nah she's a 5'2" womanlet lol, its cute
What is 4u?

Is this some new height measurement cunt? Or do you mean for me? I'm 6'3

Holy shit she's 5'2, manlet factory confirmed:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What is 4u?

Is this some new height measurement cunt? Or do you mean for me? I'm 6'3

Holy shit she's 5'2, manlet factory confirmed:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
in highschool my ex was like 5'2" but all her brothers were over 6'4" and her dad was 6'2"

Best of both worlds for a 5'10" guy like me, always wondered how I'll split the difference between wanting a petite girl and wanting tall chad sons.

in highschool my ex was like 5'2" but all her brothers were over 6'4" and her dad was 6'2"

Best of both worlds for a 5'10" guy like me, always wondered how I'll split the difference between wanting a petite girl and wanting tall chad sons.
Hmmm but that could be because of the Y chromosome which she doesn't have. Or due to random recombination which leaves her with shit height genes:forcedsmile:

Is 5'10 short in whatever country you live?

Hmmm but that could be because of the Y chromosome which she doesn't have. Or due to random recombination which leaves her with shit height genes:forcedsmile:

Is 5'10 short in whatever country you live?
America so 5'10" is about average

I have boots that put me at 6'1" and the difference it makes on my SMV is palpable

I'd like to be a barefoot 6'2", kind of considering limb lengthening tbh

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
America so 5'10" is about average

I have boots that put me at 6'1" and the difference it makes on my SMV is palpable

I'd like to be a barefoot 6'2", kind of considering limb lengthening tbh
What kind of boots are you wearing to give you 3 inches:hnghn:
💳💥💳💥💳💥gimme link

I just want to heightmog everybody JFL

What kind of boots are you wearing to give you 3 inches:hnghn:
💳💥💳💥💳💥gimme link

I just want to heightmog everybody JFL
Warning you need to be low inhib enough to not give a fuck about the 5% of people who notice your chunky clown shoes and give you a funny look

with

I also recommend looking into donsfootwear military style boots and anything with a midsole lift. You want to feel like you're wearing platforms with a slight heel, not stiletto's.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Warning you need to be low inhib enough to not give a fuck about the 5% of people who notice your chunky clown shoes and give you a funny look

I also recommend looking into donsfootwear military style boots and anything with a midsole lift. You want to feel like you're wearing platforms with a slight heel, not stiletto's.
I only fuck retarded bimbos:lul:

Thanks for the products man this shit really helps out in public where every fag is trying to look 7'8 or something

Wait can I put the insole in THAT shoe? Holy fuck I'm gonna be 6'7.5-6'8:hnghn:

Last edited:

Thanks for the products man this shit really helps out in public where every fag is trying to look 7'8 or something

the real lift is like at max 75% of the advertised lift, and you have to account for the fact that normal people are all wearing regular shoes that add an inch to inch and a half.

secks haver

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels

Also my biggest piece of advice is don't be one of those autists who is obsessed about being "caught" wearing lifts. I usually point it out to girls once I get them back to my place for a laugh, they usually find it cute and endearing, results may vary if you don't have 6/10 face or above though.

the real lift is like at max 75% of the advertised lift, and you have to account for the fact that normal people are all wearing regular shoes that add an inch to inch and a half.
Oh ok that's good to know. So like 3 inches, still very good lift

Lol no I stg every nigger here is tryharding wearing the thickest soled basketball shoes available:lul:

Also my biggest piece of advice is don't be one of those autists who is obsessed about being "caught" wearing lifts. I usually point it out to girls once I get them back to my place for a laugh, they usually find it cute and endearing, results may vary if you don't have 6/10 face or above though.
I haven't ever worn them yet, planning on doing it to max out slays, I've been feeling very misogynistic and I really want to fuck some whores brutally nowadays to relieve my anger:lul:

Yeah I am around 6/10 face, is that you in pfp? Unironically mogger:lul:You look like an anime character and some kind of adventure hero, meanwhile I have rapist pheno:ROFLMAO:

Oh ok that's good to know. So like 3 inches, still very good lift

Lol no I stg every nigger here is tryharding wearing the thickest soled basketball shoes available:lul:
Are you from southern US?

I haven't ever worn them yet, planning on doing it to max out slays, I've been feeling very misogynistic and I really want to fuck some whores brutally nowadays to relieve my anger:lul:

Yeah I am around 6/10 face, is that you in pfp? Unironically mogger:lul:You look like an anime character and some kind of adventure hero, meanwhile I have rapist pheno:ROFLMAO:
Yes that’s me. I do feel I have a charming handsome protagonist face as opposed to like gigachad dolph lundgren look.

I tell people this in relation to height often but it’s true for face too, the hero in movies and books is never over 6’4”, he’s never some huge beast of a man, the huge gigachad is usually a villain or obstacle for the charming, handsome, tall but not unreasonably so (5’10” - 6’2”) main character hero to overcome.

For that irl halo effect, you want to be seen as the protagonist, a good dude that people want to help. You want people on your side, rooting for you. Boyish good looks, awkward but still charming, fit but not massive, tall but not towering; these are things that make people want to see you win. It’s what separates chad from brad. Chad is good natured and kind and just happens to be genetically blessed.

“Dark triad” is cringe and overrated, and a good way to end up friendless hated and alone, and get your shit kicked in by Chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bobt and .👽.
@lutte this would have been you if you were degenerate slaying mutts in latin america

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and lutte
Yes that’s me. I do feel I have a charming handsome protagonist face as opposed to like gigachad dolph lundgren look.

I tell people this in relation to height often but it’s true for face too, the hero in movies and books is never over 6’4”, he’s never some huge beast of a man, the huge gigachad is usually a villain or obstacle for the charming, handsome, tall but not unreasonably so (5’10” - 6’2”) main character hero to overcome.

For that irl halo effect, you want to be seen as the protagonist, a good dude that people want to help. You want people on your side, rooting for you. Boyish good looks, awkward but still charming, fit but not massive, tall but not towering; these are things that make people want to see you win. It’s what separates chad from brad. Chad is good natured and kind and just happens to be genetically blessed.

“Dark triad” is cringe and overrated, and a good way to end up friendless hated and alone, and get your shit kicked in by Chad
The huge gigachad is often a protagonist too, many stories and games have tall mogger characters.

You're overthinking this, women want romance novel men, 6'6 is more than reasonable. "Dark triad" is scientifically proven, weren't there studies on it? Don't push it but if you are dark triad, good.

Don't worry about friendless, I have a good social circle and a family and friends who genuinely believe in me (I'm in med school). Honestly your post sounds like cope, whores like guys who tower over them:forcedsmile:

The huge gigachad is often a protagonist too, many stories and games have tall mogger characters.

You're overthinking this, women want romance novel men, 6'6 is more than reasonable. "Dark triad" is scientifically proven, weren't there studies on it? Don't push it but if you are dark triad, good.

Don't worry about friendless, I have a good social circle and a family and friends who genuinely believe in me (I'm in med school). Honestly your post sounds like cope, whores like guys who tower over them:forcedsmile:
I don’t like whores, I like breaking the good girls

I don’t like whores, I like breaking the good girls
Any "good girl" that lets you have sex with her before marriage is another dirty cumslut.

End of story. Some girls pretend to have class, for this I wear good clothes, act like a decent man etc., but well this will work 5'10 or 6'4, it makes 0 difference.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88