HAHHAHAHA Muzz Social (social media for Muslims) is funniest shit ever!

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Screenshot 20240223 113042 1

Screenshot 20240223 113050 1

Screenshot 20240223 211120 1
Screenshot 20240223 211314

Screenshot 20240223 210647

For unawarecels. Muzz dating app for Muslims launched a social media WITHIN the app. Great idea right? JFL. Gender wars nearly every post!

I've reduced my time on .org 90%. A lot of pent-up anger has been released and we're only 48 hours in! :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, efidescontinuado, Lynxress and 4 others
Didnt you say muslim girls on muzzapp are chaste and looking for guy to get married?

Didnt you say muslim girls on muzzapp are chaste and looking for guy to get married?
Retarded pajeet moment if you say this unironically.

• +1
Reactions: to be human and SecularIslamist

Attachments

• IMG_2198.jpeg
    IMG_2198.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95
Abad is right, it's not in the UK only. Everywhere else, muzzie women want westernized cucks they can wrap around their fingers. And men are downbad for puss puss, so they'll gladly oblige. OP, you're exactly the type of westernized cuck that women like. So I'm a bit surprised you haven't found someone through that app yet.

Retarded pajeet moment if you say this unironically.
stfu, i am just asking him why he said that in past. not that i believe it obv. Because girls on muzzapp are not looking for tall wide handsome rich guys. or why are they not going to mosque for rishta

stfu, i am just asking him why he said that in past. not that i believe it obv. Because girls on muzzapp are not looking for tall wide handsome rich guys. or why are they not going to mosque for rishta
Because most (not all, but most) already have a reputation in their neighborhoods for not being chaste, so they hop on apps to get a man who has no idea about their history.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
View attachment 2763703
View attachment 2763706
View attachment 2763707View attachment 2763705
View attachment 2763714

For unawarecels. Muzz dating app for Muslims launched a social media WITHIN the app. Great idea right? JFL. Gender wars nearly every post!

I've reduced my time on .org 90%. A lot of pent-up anger has been released and we're only 48 hours in! :lul:

It’s fucking over. Islam is losing in the war against whoredom. The final bastion is falling, once Islam falls to the western chaotic taint of whoredom called feminism it will be over for all sub chads

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
View attachment 2763703
View attachment 2763706
View attachment 2763707View attachment 2763705
View attachment 2763714

Over for muslimcels. Who fucking made that app in the first place? Just enforces hypergamy rather than piety.

Abad is right, it's not in the UK only. Everywhere else, muzzie women want westernized cucks they can wrap around their fingers. And men are downbad for puss puss, so they'll gladly oblige. OP, you're exactly the type of westernized cuck that women like. So I'm a bit surprised you haven't found someone through that app yet.
JFL this is proof that it’s female nature. From my exp Muslim women have been the most materialistic towards me, I don’t give an inch but they feel so entitled I feel pity for every Muslim man esp Arab and curries you guys have it really hard your women’s expeditions are brutal. At least Whire women just want sex and that’s all

• +1
What’s the average maher being asked? 100,000 euros? What about the marriage? 50,000? Nikah? 10,000?

Imagine marrying these endless money pits and the worst part is that none of them love you. To them you’re just a financial resource.

Fuck this gay earth

Over for muslimcels. Who fucking made that app in the first place? Just enforces hypergamy rather than piety.
Probably a Jew

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Many are... They are looking for chad. That is obvious.

What’s the average maher being asked? 100,000 euros? What about the marriage? 50,000? Nikah? 10,000?

Imagine marrying these endless money pits and the worst part is that none of them love you. To them you’re just a financial resource.

Fuck this gay earth
Screenshot 20240224 045641 1

Shahzad Younas. Probably pakistani. Over for secularislamistcels.
Yeah the pakis hate me. I am the lowest or the lowest curry.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Baban
This social app is evidence UK is giga hard mode. Even Americans are complaining the Brits are the most angry at each other.

How am I a westernised cuck? I get 4 profile views a day - all of them are aged 30-33 years old. I don't even care if I get likes at this stage. You can call me standardcel idc.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Jfl at the absolute state of women. I have to find an autistic girl to marry man. Fuck.
Return to Islam and get a girl from Konya nigga. That's your only hope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Baban
Return to Islam and get a girl from Konya nigga. That's your only hope.
Jfl. I have an insatiable urge to Turkify another woman, don't want to marry my own. Could easily get a qt Slavic one but don't want slavshit genes. Turkic or Hungarian could work though. Man idek if marriage is for me ngl, I'm not NT enough.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
Jfl. I have an insatiable urge to Turkify another woman, don't want to marry my own. Could easily get a qt Slavic one but don't want slavshit genes. Turkic or Hungarian could work though.
Typical. EE genes only work for women.

If you combine your ogre genes with EE, your son's will look like Shreks. Think about their future. Marry a pajeeta or Kurd.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, efidescontinuado and Baban
Typical. EE genes only work for women.

If you combine your ogre genes with EE, your son's will look like Shreks. Think about their future. Marry a pajeeta or Kurd.
Fuck no. Don't want my sons to be brown either (no offense). Just gonna stick to Turkic probably. A kazakh or nogai turk hnnng.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
It’s fucking over. Islam is losing in the war against whoredom. The final bastion is falling, once Islam falls to the western chaotic taint of whoredom called feminism it will be over for all sub chads
@Fiqh @Hamdan thoughts?

You should read the threads on Mehr btw. They're insane. Forgot to screenshot the most cagefeul.

@Fiqh @Hamdan thoughts?

You should read the threads on Mehr btw. They're insane. Forgot to screenshot the most cagefeul.
the most important thing is how they were brought up, that tells whether their whores or not, its not true at all, i myself have seen actual muslim women that will ignore you even if ur chad, they r actual women with decency and no im not coping to prove islamic teachings it solely depends on their upbringing and even the whores in muzzmatch and shit they r no way as easy as white women to get, imo it depends how western there mindset is, inshaAllah this whoredom ends in the islamic community

• +1