HHAHAHHA Muzz (Muslim dating app) introduces 'salary verification'

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Screenshot 20240401 095815 1

🤡🤡 🤡

I thought this was April fools joke but it is not. It's real!

This is why I say this app is the MOST hypergamous on the planet! Ive chadfished on just about every app out there and this one is by far the worst - yes 2 PSL curry pajeetas have higher standards than staceylite white girls. The demands of women on this app are literally contradictory / impossible mode. At least on Tinder they want chad. On this app they want chad who is virgin, rich, 50k mahr :)lul:), owns property, religious (prayer 5x a day), same ethnicity sometimes (impossible for curry). These girls are looking to LTR chad and 95% of them are LTB. Now they want proof chad earns a high salary while they treat him like an ATM - oh and btw they also want to work and not be housewives coz they're "independent" hahahah couldn't make this shit up.

The founder of this app is such a simp cuck and absolutely deluded. Only wants to make money so probably doesn't care tbh.

@Gengar @Zizou @Xangsane @human304 @Big White Cuck

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kiyopon, arab_chink, sportsmogger and 57 others
she will probably cheat on you with a white chad anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ingram33, oldcel2002 and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kiyopon, Piratecel, bloomercel and 39 others
she will probably cheat with white chad anyways
“Allah Akbar, Allah blessed me with a green eyed pale skin baby!”

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, sportsmogger, ingram33 and 16 others
She needs 1000k mehr she deserves it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002, Lmao, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
“My money is mine and his money is mine 💅🏻😇🕋☪️
The problem is they have the 'have my cake and eat it' mentality. Sure if this was the 15th century and she had no job and was a housewife makes total sense for men topl be providers - this was the default state of society before cuck feminism.

Instead they want to keep benefits of Islamic values and retain secular values like feminism when it suits them. This is why I have more respect for non-Muslim women than these deluded hoes.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Yuya Moggershima, Lmao and 16 others
it's a scam app.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Michael Myers, klip11 and 1 other person
The problem is they have the 'have my cake and eat it' mentality. Sure if this was the 15th century and she had no job and was a housewife makes total sense for men topl be providers - this was the default state of society before cuck feminism.

Instead they want to keep benefits of Islamic values and retain secular values like feminism when it suits them. This is why I have more respect for non-Muslim women than these deluded hoes.
I have no respect for any woman and wish to see none of them in heaven. They deserve hellfire

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ingram33, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
lmaoing at tradcucks who think muslims wome "are different bro"

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Navnith, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
Do HTB+ even exist on muzz

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
HTB wouldnt need to make an account , they would have countless of men in their dms asking for marriage on other apps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith, Yuya Moggershima, horizontallytall and 8 others
best app for moneymaxxers

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, St.TikTokcel, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
Less than 1%. No doubt she is inundated with likes.

Even LTBs get thousands of likes using a boost and located in a city

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Heres the cuck founder.

He's 5'4 and pajeet. He's lucky he's a millionaire and 2 generations older. Otherwise it would've been totally over for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, oldcel2002, seethe and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and SecularIslamist
View attachment 2833918

🤡🤡 🤡

This is why I say this app is the MOST hypergamous on the planet! Ive chadfished on just about every app out there and this one is by far the worst - yes 2 PSL curry pajeetas have higher standards than staceylite white girls. The demands of women on this app are literally contradictory / impossible mode. At least on Tinder they want chad. On this app they want chad who is virgin, rich, 50k mahr :)lul:), owns property, religious (prayer 5x a day), same ethnicity sometimes (impossible for curry). These girls are looking to LTR chad and 95% of them are LTB. Now they want proof chad earns a high salary while they treat him like an ATM - oh and btw they also want to work and not be housewives coz they're "independent" hahahah couldn't make this shit up.

The founder of this app is such a simp cuck and absolutely deluded. Only wants to make money so probably doesn't care tbh.

Easy to fraud anyway, next.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Above average in curry land cause not darkskin. And yes I'm being serious.
No way! Average at least. His height is still kinda failo..

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

You see what ends up happening is that men do what I do and just give up and stop playing the rigged game. I dated a paki foid like this so I know Islamic whores are the msot materialistic on earth. Infact id argue white women are quite peaceful tbh I talk a lot of shit won’t them but they never once made me feel inadequate they just want MUH BBC and that’s it infact beckies will literally BUY SHIT FOR YOU WITHOUR ANYTHING IN RETURN.

I’ll never forget the date with an Arab foid who had the nerve to make me pay for the cinema tickets 🤣 meanwhile when I go on dates with white girls they are the ones paying. Cumskins have no idea how good they have it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Michael Myers, SecularIslamist and 3 others
I have no respect for any woman and wish to see none of them in heaven. They deserve hellfire
God did say most of hells residents are woman. Women truly are the scum of the earth, their hearts are as black as Eve’s

Hoes are lucky pussy is an amazing thing to stab with MUH dik otherwise I’m sure men would jsut sacrifice all women in some absurd ritual

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, Navnith and aesthetic beauty
I dated a paki foid like this so I know Islamic whores are the msot materialistic on earth.
i still have the pic you posted of you tapping that paki foid's ass. you still in contact with her ????? is she married to any muslimcel ???

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and PrinceLuenLeoncur
i still have the pic you posted of you tapping that paki foid's ass. you still in contact with her ????? is she married to any muslimcel ???
As I said that wasn’t me. I claimed that pic but that was another BBC user. I never posted my nudes of me and the bitch here only on discord have some users seen it

• +1
Reactions: human304
The amount of money they want from truly wealthy men don’t have it tied up in a salary anyway. Venture capitalists, mostly have their wealth tied up in assets and leverage debt. They don’t have obscene amount of liquidity and not enough to get a salary check or a monthly payslip.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, sportsmogger and 케이제이
View attachment 2833918

🤡🤡 🤡

jfl @ this shit

View attachment 2833918

🤡🤡 🤡

Hope the red heifer ritual speeds up the day of judgement, I'm tired of this man

Would a dating app for Jews be called Jizz

• JFL
Reactions: ingram33, oldcel2002, horizontallytall and 6 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
@PrinceLuenLeoncur I wanna see PM me.

BRUTAL. Not even arranged marriage is saving curries in the West.

The picking and choosing of Western + religious values means you get this

It is TRULY OVER
Its fucking over for curries. They are hated by whites, hated by other ethnics and they even hate themselves :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: currycelll

Tbh this is modern foids in general not just the muslim ones. They want all the freedoms of liberalism but still want to be treated like some "princess" in patriarchal times

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and SecularIslamist
JFL @ this muzz app tbh, just hop on instagram, thats where all the good looking muslim foids are tbh, muzz is just filld with 25 yo roasties that weren't married at age of 18 cuz of "muh studies" and now they think they will land some prince charming after passing up on their prime years

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax, aesthetic beauty, sportsmogger and 3 others
View attachment 2833918

🤡🤡 🤡

“Ladies, you asked, we delivered! :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002, aesthetic beauty, Trilogy and 3 others
JFL at using this scam of an app where degenerate foids LARPing are now golddiggers as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Trilogy, sportsmogger and 3 others
Lwk lifefuel for me, gives me an edge over salarylarpers. They should add height verification next so 5’6 turbomanlets can stop larping to 5’8-5’10

• JFL
Reactions: ingram33 and aesthetic beauty
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002, got.daim, sportsmogger and 2 others
As I said that wasn’t me. I claimed that pic but that was another BBC user. I never posted my nudes of me and the bitch here only on discord have some users seen it
JFL, you realize prince is just a LARPing nigger? But you also LARP with your fake articles so you two are the same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith and sportsmogger
@PrinceLuenLeoncur I wanna see PM me.

Its fucking over for curries. They are hated by whites, hated by other ethnics and they even hate themselves :lul:
He doesn’t have anything because he’s LARPing.

JFL @ this muzz app tbh, just hop on instagram, thats where all the good looking muslim foids are tbh, muzz is just filld with 25 yo roasties that weren't married at age of 18 cuz of "muh studies" and now they think they will land some prince charming after passing up on their prime years
Did you slay already?

JFL, you realize prince is just a LARPing nigger? But you also LARP with your fake articles so you two are the same.
Why are you randomly bringing up shit? Just enjoy the comment and move on you retard. In fact yenno what I’m addding you to my ignore your fucking annoying. @SecularIslamist this is an example of an bluepiller who cannot come to terms with his women being whores.

Anyways secular send me your discord bro

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, SecularIslamist and Michael Myers
Why are you randomly bringing up shit? Just enjoy the comment and move on you retard. @SecularIslamist this is an example of an bluepiller who cannot come to terms with his women being whores.

Anyways secular send me your discord bro
Because you’ve been LARPing your entire PSL career, retard.

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002
I larped once as a Frenchmen for a laugh and then came out about it because it got boring lmfao. So even when I do larp I’m the one who ends it. Anyways I’m sick off your shit your a short faggot insecure paki goodbye and enjoy staying in my ignore list for EVER you stupid fucking bitch never speak to me or speak about me ever again you have been hereby excommunicated for being a hating ass bitch paki
Because you’ve been LARPing your entire PSL career, retard.

• Ugh..
Reactions: oldcel2002 and Michael Myers
I larped once as a Frenchmen for a laugh and then came out about it because it got boring lmfao. So even when I do larp I’m the one who ends it. Anyways I’m sick off your shit your a short faggot insecure paki goodbye and enjoy staying in my ignore list for EVER you stupid fucking bitch never speak to me or speak about me ever again you have been hereby excommunicated for being a hating ass bitch paki
You’re just a stupid LARPing nigger. Anyone falling for your LARPs is equally stupid. Back to the cotton fields to pick cotton, nigger!

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Navnith, Yaarhuni and 4 others
What fake articles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back