Hair advice

D

Deleted member 37815

everything is a looksmin
Currently I have a rather short haircut, I’ve always had longer hair but recently after my weight loss transformation and debloat I decided to keep it short. I was thinking a longer haircut but I have curly hair that is difficult to manage so I’m not positive. I’ll attach pics. Serious responses only please.

Attachments

• IMG_9403.jpeg
    IMG_9403.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9401.jpeg
    IMG_9401.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 0
Mogger :love:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 37815 and 📎♿️⚙️
Over for you no matter what haircut you get.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 37815, Deleted member 28896 and wollet2
you look like this guy from twilight,you mog ngl pale maxx asap

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
View attachment 2500623you look like this guy from twilight,you mog ngl pale maxx asap
Should I start taking fish oils to become lighter or should I just starve/dehydrate. I’m in a relatively sunny area atm so that would be pretty hard considering i’m not a vampire jfl

Should I start taking fish oils to become lighter or should I just starve/dehydrate. I’m in a relatively sunny area atm so that would be pretty hard considering i’m not a vampire jfl
nah i was only kidding your skin color is already light and you look lean enough,but you would look better pale asf but i dont know how you could do it without doing damage tbh

nah i was only kidding your skin color is already light and you look lean enough,but you would look better pale asf but i dont know how you could do it without doing damage tbh
I have been whitemaxxing recently, also is there any way to straighten my hair permanently without doing damage or without it looking bad?

dont fall for the paleness meme, just tan like a normal person

I have been whitemaxxing recently, also is there any way to straighten my hair permanently without doing damage or without it looking bad?
i dont think so,just dye your hair black or blonde

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
you look like a serial killer OP