Hair and skin matter more irl than bones

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Whenever I see a guy with perfect glowing skin and dense smooth hair he distinguishes himself perfectly from the rest of the crowd, even if he only has a normie face. I might have more prominent bones but I still feel inferior next to such guys, because my skin is shit, and my hair is mediocre.

Flawless skin and perfect hair are just as rare as striking bone structure irl. If you get that hair + skin halo you're guaranteed with sex from time to time unless your face is below average.

And it's not a coincidence that every time I see such guys they seem very NT and confident around foids. Wouldn't be surprised if they actually slay, despite having normie tier bones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bruhcel, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 773 and 2 others
This is a fucking accutane ad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, randomvanish, Deleted member 12146 and 3 others
Tenor 2

No skin for your boneless face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, 5'8manlet, Mr.cope and 13 others
I'm post accutane and my skin is far from being perfect. Most normies who go outside don't have acne anyway, but they don't display that smooth glowing youthful skin either.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I will brutally murder the the jew that invented accutane. For a few shekels he doomed to eternal suffering as a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yesterday started using retin-a how long does it take to see good results?

I will brutally murder the the jew that invented accutane. For a few shekels he doomed to eternal suffering as a manlet.
At what age did you take it and what dose? How tall are you and your parents?

cope

chad has acne and nw3 and his robust skull more than makes up for it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, toptearmm and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruhcel, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1560
Swallow the collagenpill.
30BF96B2 0E50 4F9D A202 666F48871CB4

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3041, Deleted member 2012, Mediocre Normalfag and 5 others
If you are boneless you can't have good skin.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 2012, Mediocre Normalfag and 5 others
MAXILLA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 685 and her
This is a case of overweighting features that you do not have.

This is true.

I just need to make my pores smaller...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 616
Dem bones are everything tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
Yeah hair and skin matter just as much as bones but these aspies are too busy jerking off to Neanderthal brow ridges to understand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Schönling, Effortless and 2 others
Supplement collagen peptides for improved hair collagen and skin collagen

Honestly most have both anyway, not only one. Genes come in a package

• +1
cope, maxilla, lower third, zygos, eyes and mouth are much more important. If you don't have this you're ugly regardless your skin
I don’t know, but he looks good with white and tanned skin.
View attachment 183457
he's shit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yukon-cel and her
Supplement collagen peptides for improved hair collagen and skin collagen
Or just get the collagen from bone broth? I don’t know if that works just as good.

Very true. Dark brown smooth and lush hair+ rosy cleancheeks and red lips is such a great halo. It will definitely help you out if you have ok bones

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 616
cope, maxilla, lower third, zygos, eyes and mouth are much more important. If you don't have this you're ugly regardless your skin

he's shit
He mogs this whole forum to oblivion.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
CRANIOFACIALUX MAXXILARYUX MANDIBULIUX CHEEKBONESNULUX OGEECURVUX THEORY

ALL THE REST IS UTTER COPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Every IG male model has flawless skin and nw0 hair along with decent bones. Everything matters.

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel, lookmaxxing_curry, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Every IG male model has flawless skin and nw0 hair along with decent bones. Everything matters.
Ideally you should have both. But perfect skin and hair alone make you stand out unless your bones are severely recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1751
How to increase hair thickness and how to get better skin?
idk about hair but there’s lots of threads on here about it.

my skin got better when i used retin a, even tho i stopped a few weeks ago. i exfoliate 1 time a week. i wash my face with cold water 2 times a day. i have nice coloring on my face for a white person in the winter, but my pores Are large i think.

atleast skin and hair are easier fixable than bones

Whenever I see a guy with perfect glowing skin and dense smooth hair he distinguishes himself perfectly from the rest of the crowd, even if he only has a normie face. I might have more prominent bones but I still feel inferior next to such guys, because my skin is shit, and my hair is mediocre.

Flawless skin and perfect hair are just as rare as striking bone structure irl. If you get that hair + skin halo you're guaranteed with sex from time to time unless your face is below average.

And it's not a coincidence that every time I see such guys they seem very NT and confident around foids. Wouldn't be surprised if they actually slay, despite having normie tier bones.
Nothing in this world matters more than bones. Bones are what makes a face

• +1
Reduce inflammation by fasting and supplementing DIM and Stinging Nettls. Inflammation prevents collagen from forming and cells from proliferating.

then get lots of vitamin c, a good skincare routine, and for extremely bad skin, lots of Autophagy, and you should be good to go.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Reduce inflammation by fasting and supplementing DIM and Stinging Nettls. Inflammation prevents collagen from forming and cells from proliferating.

then get lots of vitamin c, a good skincare routine, and for extremely bad skin, lots of Autophagy, and you should be good to go.
Where are you now at hair - and skinmaxxing now?

Do collagen supplements actually improve your skin or its cope?
Its cope lmao if u eat collagen it'll be broken down to amino acids in ur gut

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth, softLoverr and her
cope. you telling me stblackops2cel would be good looking if he just had nice skin?

Do collagen supplements actually improve your skin or its cope?
It made my hair softer and higher quality, skin wise can’t really tell.

• +1
Reactions: softLoverr
My hair is nothing special, and my skin is shitty aswell

I agree with you, but now i think hair is kinda irrelevant to +18 women. But for girls it might be different