Hair Color Tier List for White People

A

AscendingChad

Iron
As you know, coloring is almost as important as bones if you're white. Unfortunately not every color is "unique and beautiful" as modern media imposes, and lack of contrast can kill your looks even if you have top tier bones.

This list is full of stereotypes in terms of coloring, so don't come here and cope by saying "muh I know a ginger who's the biggest slayer of universe" , "muh I'm light blonde and darkest eyebrows ever". Yeah of course you can, but I'm talking about the mass here.

So let's start:

E TIER:

-Ginger:
Light red hair combined with light red eyebrows and very pale vampiric skin. Definitely the worst coloring possible for a male since it lacks contrast, light red hair look feminine and ginger beards are mostly look kind of weird
What to do if you have ginger coloring?
Since most gingers have pale skin and blue eyes, dying their eyebrows and hair to dark brown doesn't look too uncanny and add a good harmony by better coloring.

Honorable mentions: Sheamus, Ed Sheeran

-Light Blonde: When people say blonde is a failo they refer to this pheno. Light Blonde Hair with non-existent eyebrows, combined with Platinum Blonde weird beard. Hair itself may look feminine, but eyebrows and beard color is a much bigger problem if you're a light blondecel. So try to dye your eyebrows and beard to brown and let's see if it matches your undertones, you may won't even need to dye your hair to darker shades and live the bleached-hair flex life.

Honorable Mentions: Erling Haaland, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Brock Lesnar

D TIER:

-Light Brown
Hair color itself isn't much a problem, but people with light brown hair mostly also have light brown eyebrows somehow, and it just doesn't look striking. Hair looks plain and boring, without any other undertone and highlight. Some light browns look quite ginger in sunlight which is the problem. Try to dye your eyebrows to black to look like prime Bieber, but that color doesn't always match
-Honorable mentions: Justin Bieber, Ashton Kutcher, Tom Brady

-Medium Blonde: Classical blonde mostly combined with light brown eyebrows. Eyebrows are visible and it's a huge halo compared to light blondes, yet this coloring lacks masculinity a bit(Guys like Brandon Myles White from Buff Dudes can look masc with this pheno anyway, so definitely not a death sentence)
-Honorable Mentions: Marco Reus, Paul Walker(R.I.P), Jordan Barrett

C Tier:
Medium Brown:
Typical white pheno. Plain and boring. Mostly mixed with medium brown eyebrows and medium brown beard which makes the face look non-striking. Bones are what makes or breaks your face at that point.
-Honorable Mentions: Harry Styles, Josh Duhamel when he was younger, Michael C Hall

B Tier:
-Dark Brown:
One of the best phenos as it mostly combined with black eyebrows and beards, North Atlantid pheno mostly has dark brown hair instead of jet black. Coloring looks both pretty and masc, looks striking combined with blue eyes. Definitely adds to your overall harmony
-Honorable Mentions: Henry Cavill, Ian Somerhalder without dyed hair

-Dark/Dirty Blonde: While being blonde isn't the most suitable for men, dark/dirty blonde pheno has insane contrast with their dark but blonde highlighted in the sun hair, dark brown eyebrows and medium-dark brown beards. Looks high class and still can look masculine despite being blonde.
-Honorable Mentions: Thom Strijd, Chris Hemsworth

A Tier:

-Black:
Well I don't need to write a lot since y'all know. Black hair mogs if combined with colored eyes, since it has the best contrast, usually that pheno has thick and bushy eyebrows and thickest beards overall. A very masculine and striking look. Can look plain and ethnic with dark brown eyebrows so if you're ethnic go grab some contact lenses.
-Honorable Mentions: David Gandy, Sean O'pry, Somerhalder with dyed hair

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, lil truecel, bigjuicy and 15 others
This kinda doesnt make sense, hair color usually fits your race and pheno. A blonde man whos indian would look weird same vice versa. I dont disagree putting black at A cause its such a wide thing, should be at B together with brown. And why distribute shades of colors. Being ginger is either life fuel or death

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15302 and 2 others
S TIER:
-Bald:
Women love bald men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Verse, Deleted member 21044 and 27 others
This kinda doesnt make sense, hair color usually fits your race and pheno. A blonde man whos indian would look weird same vice versa. I dont disagree putting black at A cause its such a wide thing, should be at B together with brown. And why distribute shades of colors. Being ginger is either life fuel or death
well I said "for white people" as you can see, same race but different phenos available which aren't looking equally good

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Preoximerianas, downwardGod and 2 others
Then putting blonde so down makes no sense.
well can you name me 1 man with medium-light blonde hair that looks good after age 20? Don't say Pitt or Hemsworth or Strijd since they all fall into Dirty/Dark Blonde category. Or guys like Barrett since he has dark eyebrows
Only Prime Drago may be an exception

go read my descension post please, would golden blonde hair that I dyed almost two years ago giv eme better coloring?
my eyes are considered light but arent super bright, theyre a mix between d37 and d30
why do i look like shit now? is it bc of my pheno and hair? thanks !
go get some mental help. you look good.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
my nigga he said white people for a reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, downwardGod, CopeTilliRope and 1 other person
well I said "for white people" as you can see, same race but different phenos available which aren't looking equally good
But i tried to make my hair and brows black and it just looked fucking weird. blonde looks way better

• +1
Reactions: cumer69.
retard take.

Coloring is cope. It’s a subjective part of looks in ways that bones could never be (you can find girls who like gingers, good luck finding a girl who likes a recessed chin in this lifetime bud)

There’s two types of girls, ones who like familiar (blonde who likes blondes) and ones who like exotic (blondes who like dark hair)
It’s not really up for debate at this point

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Then putting blonde so down makes no sense.
No it makes exactly because of this sense.
Really dark hair on a white person is rare especially when combined with light colored eyesp

• +1
Coloring is cope. It’s a subjective part of looks in ways that bones could never be (you can find girls who like gingers, good luck finding a girl who likes a recessed chin in this lifetime bud)

There’s two types of girls, ones who like familiar (blonde who likes blondes) and ones who like exotic (blondes who like dark hair)
Massiv cope. Coloring is probably the most important feature. A light blonde normie could ascend to Chadlite with north atlantid pheno including really light blue eyes

E2DBF23D 2F9C 4CDB AB73 ACFB3EFFB269
27AA9AC8 653C 4096 A012 061585B3E865

No girl would say hemsworth looks better with brown eyes. And this was just a change in eye color.

Imagine if Matt Bomer had the pheno of the right ginger subhuman
A7F21E08 0B52 4931 B0DB 9EAFFAA51D36
4AF2023B FF4F 41E1 981F 03DECA44B80A

Would loose 60%+ of his appeal probably even more

And coloring is barely subjective. You won’t find a woman who would prefer the coloring of the ginger over bomers coloring.

The only subjectiveness in coloring is if a woman prefers Bomers/Gandys/Sommerhalders or Pitts/Hemsworths/Noszkas coloring. Everything else is cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Karstossos, elzde95 and 7 others
My hair is dirty blonde

at least I made it to B tier :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2
Massiv cope. Coloring is probably the most important feature. A light blonde normie could ascend to Chadlite with north atlantid pheno including really light blue eyes

View attachment 1652522View attachment 1652523
No girl would say hemsworth looks better with brown eyes. And this was just a change in eye color.

View attachment 1652525View attachment 1652526

And coloring is barely subjective. You won’t find a woman who would prefer the coloring of the ginger over bomers coloring.

The only subjectiveness in coloring is if a woman prefers Bomers/Gandys/Sommerhalders or Pitts/Hemsworths/Noszkas coloring. Everything else is cope

definitely. you've touched to some good points bro

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
As you know, coloring is almost as important as bones if you're white. Unfortunately not every color is "unique and beautiful" as modern media imposes, and lack of contrast can kill your looks even if you have top tier bones.

This list is full of stereotypes in terms of coloring, so don't come here and cope by saying "muh I know a ginger who's the biggest slayer of universe" , "muh I'm light blonde and darkest eyebrows ever". Yeah of course you can, but I'm talking about the mass here.

So let's start:

E TIER:

-Ginger:
Light red hair combined with light red eyebrows and very pale vampiric skin. Definitely the worst coloring possible for a male since it lacks contrast, light red hair look feminine and ginger beards are mostly look kind of weird
Since most gingers have pale skin and blue eyes, dying their eyebrows and hair to dark brown doesn't look too uncanny and add a good harmony by better coloring.

-Light Blonde: When people say blonde is a failo they refer to this pheno. Light Blonde Hair with non-existent eyebrows, combined with Platinum Blonde weird beard. Hair itself may look feminine, but eyebrows and beard color is a much bigger problem if you're a light blondecel. So try to dye your eyebrows and beard to brown and let's see if it matches your undertones, you may won't even need to dye your hair to darker shades and live the bleached-hair flex life.

D TIER:

-Light Brown
Hair color itself isn't much a problem, but people with light brown hair mostly also have light brown eyebrows somehow, and it just doesn't look striking. Hair looks plain and boring, without any other undertone and highlight. Some light browns look quite ginger in sunlight which is the problem. Try to dye your eyebrows to black to look like prime Bieber, but that color doesn't always match

-Medium Blonde: Classical blonde mostly combined with light brown eyebrows. Eyebrows are visible and it's a huge halo compared to light blondes, yet this coloring lacks masculinity a bit(Guys like Brandon Myles White from Buff Dudes can look masc with this pheno anyway, so definitely not a death sentence)

C Tier:
Medium Brown:
Typical white pheno. Plain and boring. Mostly mixed with medium brown eyebrows and medium brown beard which makes the face look non-striking. Bones are what makes or breaks your face at that point.
-Honorable Mentions: Harry Styles, Josh Duhamel when he was younger, Michael C Hall

B Tier:
-Dark Brown:
One of the best phenos as it mostly combined with black eyebrows and beards, North Atlantid pheno mostly has dark brown hair instead of jet black. Coloring looks both pretty and masc, looks striking combined with blue eyes. Definitely adds to your overall harmony

-Dark/Dirty Blonde: While being blonde isn't the most suitable for men, dark/dirty blonde pheno has insane contrast with their dark but blonde highlighted in the sun hair, dark brown eyebrows and medium-dark brown beards. Looks high class and still can look masculine despite being blonde.

A Tier:

-Black:
Well I don't need to write a lot since y'all know. Black hair mogs if combined with colored eyes, since it has the best contrast, usually that pheno has thick and bushy eyebrows and thickest beards overall. A very masculine and striking look. Can look plain and ethnic with dark brown eyebrows so if you're ethnic go grab some contact lenses.
david gandy is the example of a tier white people or henry cavill they have that strong contrast

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Richard_Hungwell, AscendingChad and 1 other person
What is the Hair color of hernan Drago?

go read my descension post please, would golden blonde hair that I dyed almost two years ago giv eme better coloring?
my eyes are considered light but arent super bright, theyre a mix between d37 and d30
why do i look like shit now? is it bc of my pheno and hair? thanks !
You need to focus on getting your looks back.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
This is a good post

Sure there’s plenty of exceptions to these rankings, I could pull up some pictures of chad gingers. But on average, for the normal guy, this list is very accurate. I’ve never met a ginger slayer in my life.

There’s a reason the phrase tall dark and handsome exists. The lighter your hair is the more neotenous and less masculine it looks. This is why plenty of guys love blondes but the reverse is not true

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Richard_Hungwell and AscendingChad

in Europe almost none of foids prefer blonde lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Richard_Hungwell
Ginger girls with green eyes are peak white people. :redpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
"Dark, tall and handsome" when women say this they mean a white man with black hair, so yeah I agree with the list.
Where would you put grey hair I wonder?

• +1
"Dark, tall and handsome" when women say this they mean a white man with black hair, so yeah I agree with the list.
Where would you put grey hair I wonder?
very close to A tier, salt and pepper look mogs after age of 40. Surely it's not as good as jet black hair but it has its own charm ngl

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and WhoAmIReally

So let's start:

E TIER:

-Ginger:

D TIER:

-Light Brown

C Tier:
Medium Brown:

B Tier:
-Dark Brown:

A Tier:

-Black:
I have black hair brown eyes and magnet all types of women in my sleep

What should I buy?

agree with you, now what would be great would be to find the most realistic blue/green/hazel colored lenses out there,

since I've got dark hair and eyebrows... but medium brown eyes, that ruin the whole color contrasting thing (looks plain and boring),

BUT I've yet to find realistic colored lenses available out there for daily wear, that WON'T make the foids find you out when looking at you up close,

anyone can clue me in on good contact lenses for my dark but not handsome west EU pheno?
Thanks

This is a good post

Sure there’s plenty of exceptions to these rankings, I could pull up some pictures of chad gingers. But on average, for the normal guy, this list is very accurate. I’ve never met a ginger slayer in my life.

There’s a reason the phrase tall dark and handsome exists. The lighter your hair is the more neotenous and less masculine it looks. This is why plenty of guys love blondes but the reverse is not true
At my school the 2 most popular guys were gingers and girls liked them the most out of all the guys (both were athletic and one of them was pretty tall too). This was at a pretty small school though and before social media and stuff really blew up. It just depends on the specific ecosystem you find yourself in.

Being ginger isn’t that bad as long as you dodge the pale skin, light eyebrows, and orange hair. I know a guy with brownish/auburn hair and he’s one of the biggest slayers ik

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

thick blonde is ideal

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

So let's start:

E TIER:

-Ginger:

D TIER:

-Light Brown

C Tier:
Medium Brown:

B Tier:
-Dark Brown:

A Tier:

-Black:
Should do one for females tbh

Is this a copypasta from @shiitake

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
doesnt matter all it depends on pheno and individual
except ginger its always shit

hahaha what a dogshit list :feelshah:

I almost fully agree, it's based.

For white : black > dark brown > dirty blonde > brown > light brown > blonde > ginger.

People who tells you that it's false are either totally ignorant feeling the need to share their non study supported opinion, or pajeet thinking what could ascend them could ascend white.

It's pretty clear, if you're curry, asian or ethnic, yeah light colored hair could help you, but if you're white, you need contrast with your skin and you don't need to "escape" your phenotype, so masculine hair do best, hence jet back hair mogs on white.

Being ginger isn’t that bad as long as you dodge the pale skin, light eyebrows, and orange hair. I know a guy with brownish/auburn hair and he’s one of the biggest slayers ik
"being ginger isn't bad as long you aren't ginger" jfl

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
in Europe almost none of foids prefer blonde lol
Shitskin cope lol.

The highest grossing movie ever (Titanic) had a blond guy as the main draw for foids. If black was better they would have dyed his hair. (The evil ex boyfriend was a "dark mogger" though jfl.

Take a walk around Scandinavia and look at the guys there and their girlfriends. Then look at shitskins and their girlfriends.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Shitskin cope lol.

The highest grossing movie ever (Titanic) had a blond guy as the main draw for foids. If black was better they would have dyed his hair. (The evil ex boyfriend was a "dark mogger" though jfl.

Take a walk around Scandinavia and look at the guys there and their girlfriends. Then look at shitskins and their girlfriends.
hair color is a cope, it's all about face and height, none of foids takes care about hair color, maybe ginger is somewhat failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19615
I almost fully agree, it's based.

For white : black > dark brown > dirty blonde > brown > light brown > blonde > ginger.

People who tells you that it's false are either totally ignorant feeling the need to share their non study supported opinion, or pajeet thinking what could ascend them could ascend white.

It's pretty clear, if you're curry, asian or ethnic, yeah light colored hair could help you, but if you're white, you need contrast with your skin and you don't need to "escape" your phenotype, so masculine hair do best, hence jet back hair mogs on white.
If this was true then all movie stars and models would dye their hair black. They don't.

hair color is a cope, it's all about face and height, none of foids takes care about hair color, maybe ginger is somewhat failo
Yeah tbh It doesn't even rate. Face and bones is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Dark brown is better than black. This is coming from someone who has had his dark brown hair dyed black once, it looked uncanny in retrospect

Dirty blond is also good but with it having a tan is a must. Not really viable during the cold months without melanotan