Hair experts plz GTFIH

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
5F5EB1AB 3447 4B4F AB6E 22B7A9FE6005
A9AC832A 9F9C 4B78 AD28 D201BB8A0860

Is my hair damaged? What’s going on? I’m gonna buy innersense hair products since they’re the best of the best.

@emeraldglass @Gandy @BucketCrab

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora and ALTF4
black ppl hair. genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, maxxmclooks, AySab and 9 others
WE ARENT BLACK DONT ASK US GO ON YOUTUBE

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Clavicular, maxxmclooks and 5 others
no fucking way bro i think i know you or someone who has the exast same hair, skin color, and eyebrows as you

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, xegigi and IndraBC
View attachment 2923505View attachment 2923506

Is my hair damaged? What’s going on? I’m gonna buy innersense hair products since they’re the best of the best.

Looks a bit damaged, beyond what is expected of kinky hair.
I'd recommend K18 to fix that damage, although I'm not an expert on your specific hair type.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and IndraBC
your hair are damaged cuz they are just extremly dry, skincare routine are cope but not haircare routine, so fix a routine with argan oil and shea butter, (for any product that you put on your hair make shure that they are wet !). That's what i will advise you. If you want to put some chimical product (not natural shampoo, serum...) they gonna probably help but becarful they will damage your hair in the time, so if you do it apply castor oil on your hair 1/per week.

+you will get better result if you shave your hair at 1cm first and start the processus
(y)

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Just use camile rose products, simple shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, and get twists. Hair growth maxxed out. Oils are cope

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and IndraBC
View attachment 2923505View attachment 2923506

looks fried as fuck, frizzy, split ends, everything. not sure if some of it is just because of black hair genetics (idk much abt black hair). and who the fuck told you innersense is the best hair products, i can assure you it’s not. i recommend u buzz and grow dreads.

looks fried as fuck, frizzy, split ends, everything. not sure if some of it is just because of black hair genetics (idk much abt black hair). and who the fuck told you innersense is the best hair products, i can assure you it’s not. i recommend u buzz and grow dreads.
71962444 3242 416F A581 2050468C29C3

that doesn’t mean they’re the best retard, if something they’re worse. if you’ve seen my other posts about hair you’d know. it’s my first time hearing about this product too, shows how un relevant it is
Can you explain how innersense isn’t good or will you just Yap without any evidence?

Can you explain how innersense isn’t good or will you just Yap without any evidence?
not saying it isn’t good, but certainly not the best, below average if anything. first of all, it’s basically some no name brand that people probably only know because of some tik toker. 2. it uses essential oils which causes scalp irritation and possibility for hairloss. 3. the products are useless if you put any other product from another brand into your hair routine, since it’s products are all ‘natural’, it wouldn’t blend well with other brands that aren’t. 4. the fact that it’s all natural, meaning it’s fucking useless unless you already have good hair.

• +1
not saying it isn’t good, but certainly not the best, below average if anything. first of all, it’s basically some no name brand that people probably only know because of some tik toker. 2. it uses essential oils which causes scalp irritation and possibility for hairloss. 3. the products are useless if you put any other product from another brand into your hair routine, since it’s products are all ‘natural’, it wouldn’t blend well with other brands that aren’t. 4. the fact that it’s all natural, meaning it’s fucking useless unless you already have good hair.
So what products should I use sir

So what products should I use sir
well i’d say u should get a buzz first, it’s way better to start over. then follow with k18 products, shu uemura ultimate reset shampoo & conditioner, ceramic scalp massager, act + acre stem cell peptide h3 serum, briogeo scalp revival rosemary prewash, and the gisou honey infused oil/moroccan oil argan oil treatment. although i’d swap out some items with some that may be more fit to black hair, i’m not quite sure what else you may need but that’s the base that i can provide u with. i’d switch 3-4 months after doing this routine to a more hydration based routine, considering that black hair needs a lot of moisture and hydration. so for that i’d recommend briogeo products, they have really good hydration products and other deep conditioning masks for curly hair, i used to use briogeo a lot for curly hair.

• +1
well i’d say u should get a buzz first, it’s way better to start over. then follow with k18 products, shu uemura ultimate reset shampoo & conditioner, ceramic scalp massager, act + acre stem cell peptide h3 serum, briogeo scalp revival rosemary prewash, and the gisou honey infused oil/moroccan oil argan oil treatment. although i’d swap out some items with some that may be more fit to black hair, i’m not quite sure what else you may need but that’s the base that i can provide u with. i’d switch 3-4 months after doing this routine to a more hydration based routine, considering that black hair needs a lot of moisture and hydration. so for that i’d recommend briogeo products, they have really good hydration products and other deep conditioning masks for curly hair, i used to use briogeo a lot for curly hair.
Never heard of half of these i’m sure camille mogs tho

• So Sad
My hair isn't curly as yours, but kinda similar to yours.

A bit messy since I didn't comb or put any products

go to a loctician and get a detox and two strand twists

• Hmm...
There was no need for that insult. And a detox won’t make it look better
if u got so much to say about everyones advice then do something urself! if ur so well informed u hair wouldn't look like an unshaven tribal pussy, nigger

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean
The issue is that I’ve gotten multiple buzzcut and my hair grows out the exact same way.
yeah that’s why i recommended products for “resetting” your hair even after getting a buzz cut (3 months), since products for resetting damaged hair are high in hydration and proteins, it makes it so your new hair would get that same treatment of hair revival, therefore ensuring it grows healthier and adapts to a better scalp

Never heard of half of these i’m sure camille mogs tho
most of these are high luxury brands, winners of allure beauty awards. if you don’t know them it just means you’ve never shopped anywhere besides a supermarket.

yeah that’s why i recommended products for “resetting” your hair even after getting a buzz cut (3 months), since products for resetting damaged hair are high in hydration and proteins, it makes it so your new hair would get that same treatment of hair revival, therefore ensuring it grows healthier and adapts to a better scalp
Why can’t I just use those products now?

Why can’t I just use those products now?
it would only work to an extent, you can’t fucking fix fried and split ends, those can only be cut off for it to grow healthy. therefore the only good hair growth you would have would be on the bottom, and it would be decelerated growth due to the top of the hair and your scalp being so unhealthy.
you can, the only reason you would restart is if you want everything to be the same length, idk what this baboon is yapping his jewhole about
Yeah. That’s why I bought K18
what product, has to be the molecular growth mask. but as i said, won’t work as well until you get a buzz. no product is capable of fixing fried and split ends, only a scissor can.

it would only work to an extent, you can’t fucking fix fried and split ends, those can only be cut off for it to grow healthy. therefore the only good hair growth you would have would be on the bottom, and it would be decelerated growth due to the top of the hair and your scalp being so unhealthy.

what product, has to be the molecular growth mask. but as i said, won’t work as well until you get a buzz. no product is capable of fixing fried and split ends, only a scissor can.
Then I’ll just cut off the split ends specifically lol. No need for a buzzcut

Then I’ll just cut off the split ends specifically lol. No need for a buzzcut
the thing is that with your hair, you half split ends in the middle of follicles and random places, not just at the tips, not sure what you did to get it like that, but the only way to get all of them off is a buzz

• Hmm...
the thing is that with your hair, you half split ends in the middle of follicles and random places, not just at the tips, not sure what you did to get it like that, but the only way to get all of them off is a buzz
From what I can tell they’re only at the top