Hair fraud wavy short hair

D

Deleted member 11963

Iron
I was looking through some recent pictures of mine and automatically notice that my hairline has receded a bit into the m shape when my hair is short. What can I do to regrow hair there? I'm not interested in using fin min. I also have a chronic itchy scalp that I'm struggling with. I recently switched to nopoo(no shampoo) water washing, has anyone here tried it before? What was your experience? How do you hide the m when you have short hair? Need advice

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kenickie and Deleted member 11963
"not interested in fin and min"

Hey bucko, listen closely. I started w nw0 at 16 and then noticed TINY corner recession and said "ah its nothing". I'm Nw3 now at 22. This is the beginning of the end if you don't start prevention. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ezio6 and Deleted member 11963
"not interested in fin and min"

Hey bucko, listen closely. I started w nw0 at 16 and then noticed TINY corner recession and said "ah its nothing". I'm Nw3 now at 22. This is the beginning of the end if you don't start prevention. Good luck.
What's your plan/routine? When did you start it?

• +1
Reactions: grimy
What's your plan/routine? When did you start it?
I started too late, I'm on Fin and I take a potent multivitamin since I'm deficient in a few. Save your hair bro, it's top 3 for looks imo. Fuck all that maxilla shit

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 10516 and 1 other person