Hair guide for ethnics

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
Maxresdefault 3

Keratin hair treatment

Keratin is the key appliance. Your hair will turn from a mess to good looking straight and shiny.

51kA5aHVMZL AC SY1000
51pwISSZD2L AC SY350

What you should find is the mask type. Apply it for 5 min and then wash it off. Carefully blow dry your hair afterwards. Heat is extremely damaging so it should be done with care.
Use this 2 times a week at maximum.

The side effects of keratin is that it can damage your hair if it is used more then it's recommended or from applying heat.

It is for the best that keratin should not be used on thin hair, because thin hair is too fragile. The fact that most ethnics don't suffer from thin hair(unless balding) makes the use of it ideal.
Gp 7kZHuJJvrm0JeymJ9KqJfd3jHVKBQ3BmvYsxsn9A

Mrfg2feis0t21

The second usefull option for your ethnic hair is to dye it. Considering our skin tone, the best colour is brown as it is not far away from our skin like blond that would look uncanny.
Fjjpeojeobz

There are several types of Brown, try to stick with the masculine(dark) ones.
Erkek kisa sac modelleri 10 1024x576

For optimal effect you should always dye your eyebrows, beard and lashes too, otherwise the legitimacy will be gone and you will look like the typical ethnic fraude.
Portrait of bearded young man with dyed hair under palm leaf AFVF04904

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
View attachment 1089746
View attachment 1089769
Keratin is the key appliance. Your hair will turn from a mess to good looking straight and shiny.

View attachment 1089771View attachment 1089772
What you should find is the mask type. Apply it for 5 min and then wash it off. Carefully blow dry your hair afterwards. Heat is extremely damaging so it should be done with care.

The side effects of keratin is that it can damage your hair if it is used more then it's recommended or from applying heat.

It is for the best that keratin should not be used on thin hair, because thin hair is too fragile. The fact that most ethnics don't suffer from thin hair(unless balding) makes the use of it ideal.
View attachment 1089784
View attachment 1089785

The second usefull option for your ethnic hair is to dye it. Considering our skin tone, the best colour is brown as it is not far away from our skin like blond that would look uncanny.
View attachment 1089793
View attachment 1089794
For optimal effect you should always dye your eyebrows, beard and lashes too, otherwise the legitimacy will be gone and you will look like the typical ethnic fraude.
Straight hair on ethnics makes you look indian, you'd want curly hair with dark-light brown dyed hair

• +1
Reactions: mewman, enchanted_elixir and sandcelmuttcel
Straight hair on ethnics makes you look indian, you'd want curly hair with dark-light brown dyed hair
It looks comical it's a look that only works if you have light eyes unless you'll look 10x more ethnic

• +1
Reactions: PYT
It looks comical it's a look that only works if you have light eyes unless you'll look 10x more ethnic
I don't know where you guys get this idea jfl, give a black person straight hair and he looks like a dravidian

Every Indian with straight hair just doesn't look good, curly hair can make them look more latino than with straight hair

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 10177, Lmao and 1 other person
Maybe these are better examples
135594134 3178286709065491 8775313406111715340 n
Maxresdefault 5
Hqdefault 1
Maxresdefault 4

• +1
I don't know where you guys get this idea jfl, give a black person straight hair and he looks like a dravidian

Every Indian with straight hair just doesn't look good, curly hair can make them look more latino than with straight hair
Black men with straight hair 13

• +1

What about middle east/west asian?

• +1
What about middle east/west asian?
Imo opinion they'd all just look better with curly hair, it's what all the girls like and better than straight hair

I forgot the subreddit a name but there's one where indians are trying change their race to becoms hispanic , and what they recommend is curling the hair and trying to learn spanish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
:feelsgood:Search up black people with straight hair, they all instantly look some type of indian
B6af48c8309e276dce7da7f3945e0a61
Karan Brar

Yea ngl

These are Turks who straightened their hair. How do they look?
Mqdefault
Maxresdefault 6

• +1
@SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998. You can finally ascend

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10913
View attachment 1089746
View attachment 1089769

View attachment 1089784
View attachment 1089785

View attachment 1089793
View attachment 1089794
Ben 3 numara seviom ab daha cok yakisiyor kemiklerin iyiyse

• +1
Keratin is available here and its the most famous hair treatment also but the result i see is only from the after to before that final result don't exist, that's why i don't like keratin.
My hair looks pretty much like the one in before and i just wanna make it look like the final result one tbh

• +1
Keratin is available here and its the most famous hair treatment also but the result i see is only from the after to before that final result don't exist, that's why i don't like keratin.
My hair looks pretty much like the one in before and i just wanna make it look like the final result one tbh
How should keratin not straighten it's been applied. Doesn't make sense. You let it rest for 5 min then wash it and blow dry

How should keratin not straighten it's been applied. Doesn't make sense. You let it rest for 5 min then wash it and blow dry
what i meant is that keratin users get the hair of the after in the pic you attached permanently letting it rest and blowing it dry won't make it look like that final result hair they just end having very straight foid hair, you think it's the keratin quality ?

• +1
what i meant is that keratin users get the hair of the after in the pic you attached permanently letting it rest and blowing it dry won't make it look like that final result hair they just end having very straight foid hair, you think it's the keratin quality ?
One time I had the final result. I have split more straighter hair then the before pic. Maybe it's because of this. My barber did it but he also used like the round hair brush you have to fully straighten it.

bro quirky hair is one of good traits ethnics have why you wanna take that away
also straight hair sucks (for men)

• Hmm...
View attachment 1089746
View attachment 1089769

View attachment 1089784
View attachment 1089785

View attachment 1089793
View attachment 1089794
Mirin spoiler guy
Look like a tiger

• JFL
It does look like the final result in like 3-4 weeks

keratin treatments at salon are shit especially if you have fine hair (fine strands, not density)

it takes away ALL the volume and damage your hair in long run, it does wear off every time you shampoo so if you shampoo 2-3 times a week after a month and half you’ll already see your old texture coming back

also you’ll never have pin straight hair coming out of shower with keratin treatment (you shouldn’t even want that it only looks good on foid)