hair is 99% of ur attractiveness

D

Deleted member 18776

Platinum
im legit ugly and chinless and i still got girls simping for me cause of my perfect medium lenght anime tier hair (and also i get pussy so its not virtue signaling) top 0,01% hair.
i legit look like that handsome goat from the meme at all times.

guys its true it was all hair all this time, its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Detective, Arditi and 13 others
thanks we didnt know that hair is important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Patient A, Pumanator and 14 others
yet not a single picture has been posted itt.

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Arditi, malicieusss and 8 others
post pics retard

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, Kmscurry, Patient A and 1 other person
my parents presssure me to cut my sides, i had okay hair, now o grow out

I wouldn't say 99% but it's a very substantial part

you really can't make up for the appeal a good mane has, crazy to see so many asians and white bois here flexing these retarded haircuts made for ethnics when they could easily get 1 or more psl just by growing out their hair.

if your nig or overall has subhuman hair like me it's over, you'll need a good set of nice bones to compensate that. That's the only reason I can get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, eyebagcel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 6 others
op is right, same for me OP btw
but hair is like 70 or 65 trust me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, thereallegend, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
op is right, same for me OP btw
but hair is like 70 or 65 trust me
yes im exxagerating but its around there.
most important feature tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience, |Daddy_Zygos| and alriodai
i remember a female friend in high school constantly whined everyday when i shaved my afro off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
facial structure is more important retard

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
yet not a single picture has been posted itt.
Screenshot 14
kinda wet but yeah
@playboicarti

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and GandyIsNormie
Really? I can do decent tik tok hair when I use a curling iron on the front
20220718 213443

I'll try it out when school starts :love:

But it enough to beat my brutal 5"5.5 height failio :feelswah: 5"7 in lifts

Attachments

• 20220718_183101.jpg
    20220718_183101.jpg
    711.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, jeancastex and Kingcel32
Your chin and bones are good

Wtf is this post nigga :lul: why you giving me false hope
its my front bitch, from the side im birdcel as fuck
wait let me post

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Last edited:
Still not bad at all

Fuck off narcy
literally 90% of rating section

niggas will talk about women but aren't they just the same? Same attention and validation seeking behavior smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 18776
legit, unfortunately hair can make or break you; i tried tinder both times with shaved head or with nice haircut. I am nw 2. + diffuse thinning ( old cel on dutasteride), and it is crazy how noticeable te difference in match. if you are bald this is legit over (unless you are kelly slater)

• +1
honestly id say hair is a big %. have u got a pic of what urs looks like?

that hair gets u laid?

that trim would get me socially isolated and instarejected by every girl in 100000km radius tf lol

what country do u live in?

• +1
that hair gets u laid?

that trim would get me socially isolated and instarejected by every girl in 100000km radius tf lol

brazil

Dbz

most sucess with this dbz haircut ( legit). But whith shaved hair legit zero sucess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Компенсатор всего and Deleted member 18776
that hair gets u laid?

also im jbmaxxer, im 19 so that can explain why younger girls prefer it but i would probably be fucked if i was like 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
legit hairmaxxer
cover up bro ( but the medication doesn't work anymore unfortunately so i have to shave... ) that sucks because my hair legit carried me my whole life

• +1
I disagree, I'd argue facial structure matters more than hair, because
  • a man with a great facial structure looks good in almost any haircut.
  • good hair can't save you if you're short.
  • good hair can't save you if you're ugly (I don't think you're as ugly as you say).
  • good hair can't save you if your body is obscenely bad.
That being said, hair is still a huge part of your attractiveness, especially to young women.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17918 and 3 others
-insert bald attractive males with big,defined facial bones-

• JFL
im legit ugly and chinless and i still got girls simping for me cause of my perfect medium lenght anime tier hair (and also i get pussy so its not virtue signaling) top 0,01% hair.

Stop bragging

I believe the full quote is "hair is 99% of ur attractiveness unless you're brad pitt"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: htnambition and Deleted member 18776
Fuck you, man. You have wide and thick eyebrows, as well as a not elongated face. Look at the hair I have. It won't be a fucking boost if you have a long face + a high forehead + thin and nondescript eyebrows.

/thread

Attachments

• IMG_20220622_223741_525.jpg
    IMG_20220622_223741_525.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 18776 and jeancastex
Fuck you, man. You have wide and thick eyebrows, as well as a not elongated face. Look at the hair I have. It won't be a fucking boost if you have a long face + a high forehead + thin and nondescript eyebrows.

/thread
oral minoxidil for 3 month and you will massive eyebrow trust me... that shit is hell

• +1
oral minoxidil for 3 month and you will massive eyebrow trust me... that shit is hell
Oral? I apply minoxidil to my eyebrows with a roller 2 times a day. So far, there is not much result, but I like how, due to the viscosity, it increases the eyebrows visually

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Oral? I apply minoxidil to my eyebrows with a roller 2 times a day. So far, there is not much result, but I like how, due to the viscosity, it increases the eyebrows visually
yes i did oral for few month and it grew my eyebrow twice their size and darkness... crazy thing

• +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего and Deleted member 18776

/thread
wtf ur hair looks great ngl, also ur eye area is good

You need to have at least psl 8/10 facial bone structure + perfect masculine head shape + 6'2 + muscles to be able to look decent bald and even then youd look worse than with hair

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
yes i did oral for few month and it grew my eyebrow twice their size and darkness... crazy thing
Isn't oral minoxidil causing more hair to grow all over the body? Get tired of shaving...
wtf ur hair looks great ngl, also ur eye area is good
Just the angle and lighting + cropped the face. Irl is worse, especially if there is a strong wind, then the high forehead is exposed:feelswhy:

• +1
Hair is so important that it is automatically over if u dont have it

• +1
Isn't oral minoxidil causing more hair to grow all over the body? Get tired of shaving...

Just the angle and lighting + cropped the face. Irl is worse, especially if there is a strong wind, then the high forehead is exposed:feelswhy:
yes i did it for baldness, but this shit is terrile it grows hair everywhere on whole body/ face ,etc.... i stopped it one year ago and still have horribly big eyebrow today and bad facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Компенсатор всего

i tried to plucked them a lot. but the oral has caused them to darkened like crazy, looking like a portuguese now

Attachments

• eyebrow.jpg
    eyebrow.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего
for me oral minoxidil is the worst drug ever.
- i had no body hair and now have body hair everywhere that i have to shave constantly and it causes acne/ marks
- i had normal amount of facial hair and now have hair everywhere on face , i did electrolysis which caused me permanent pitting scar ( never had acne or scar before).
- i now have eyebrow way too big, which is a turn off for many girls ( especialy on dating apps on pictures)
- keep getting ask if i am portuguese...

never ever ever try this shitty drug

• +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего
i tried to plucked them a lot. but the oral has caused them to darkened like crazy, looking like a portuguese now
Your eyebrows are really thick. But, in addition, your eyelashes are no less large and thick, which highlights the eye area well. Do you have photos before? It seems to me that this effect of oral minoxidil is due to the fact that your eyebrows are black. On brown or dark brown eyebrows, the same thickness will look better, more natural and more attractive. Hmm, if I am not satisfied with the results of the usual minoxidil on the eyebrows in a few months, then I will start oral, I like your results, the problem is only in color