hair is 99% of ur attractiveness

Your eyebrows are really thick. But, in addition, your eyelashes are no less large and thick, which highlights the eye area well. Do you have photos before? It seems to me that this effect of oral minoxidil is due to the fact that your eyebrows are black. On brown or dark brown eyebrows, the same thickness will look better, more natural and more attractive. Hmm, if I am not satisfied with the results of the usual minoxidil on the eyebrows in a few months, then I will start oral, I like your results, the problem is only in color
unfortunately oral minoxidil will always darken the eyebrow. it is the minox effect

Yes and when that hair starts thinning & greying whilst you haven't been ascending, it will be over.

Just another fat balding ugly oldcel :blackpill::feelswhy::ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
hair tutorial?

• +1
Baldness is a very masculine look, and it only looks acceptable on someone who is otherwise highly dimorphic. Anytime someone posts an attractive bald/balding guy they are highly masculine; The Rock, Ljungberg, Statham etc. There is something aesthetically incongruent about being bald and lacking masculinity. Frankly most men are not dimorphic enough for various hormonal reasons and I think this is why hairloss is increasingly a death sentence. A pretty boy cannot afford to lose his hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16370, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • +1
Retard you literally just talked about how you do fine “muh but my side is shit” and then you applied it to your hair like a dumbass
I can tell you’re a mouthbreather, not from your side but from your iq

Side is cope, that’s not an opinion it’s a fact
I say this as a side profile mogger

You’re fine. The only time chinlessness matters is if you look whoville FROM THE FRONT
Side only matters if you’re a model

• WTF
Last edited:
  • JFL
Image 1

Probably not, check her growth plates on her legs and spine @Growth Plate

nah face is a lot more important

most chads with good bones would still slay with buzzcut meanwhile virgins with good hair would be fuck all

• +1
nah face is a lot more important

most chads with good bones would still slay with buzzcut meanwhile virgins with good hair would be fuck all
Height is wayy more important

Height is wayy more important
height + face mog hair

people who disagree are 16 year olds with perfect nw0 that become suicidal in their 30s when hair start falling out

I wouldn't say 99% but it's a very substantial part

you really can't make up for the appeal a good mane has, crazy to see so many asians and white bois here flexing these retarded haircuts made for ethnics when they could easily get 1 or more psl just by growing out their hair.

if your nig or overall has subhuman hair like me it's over, you'll need a good set of nice bones to compensate that. That's the only reason I can get away with it.
Not if your a nig with curly hair